Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4600 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Another thing that you also need to consider is time both you and the time of the market. Stock Markets unlike the cryptocurrency market do not run for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, stock markets have a opening and closing time where it does not open during the weekends. If you are a person who does not want to monitor a asset for 24 hours choosing the stock market is the better choice, also it does not require your full time as the price movements only happen when the market is open for that day.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

I still chose Crypto. because I already know crypto and I know how to invest my money. while I don't know about stocks. I don't want to invest my money into something I don't know yet.
Troubleshoot

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

For now, stock market.  Both are risky but at least we have a real thing if we invest in stock.

Right. Couldn't agree more.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I know some guys who are successfully trading stocks and they are doing well in terms of financial prosperity much better than I am doing trading cryptocurrency and that market is not having a threat to be overthrown or destroyed by government...

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
Merited by fuathan (20)

I wouldn't invest my all savings in cryptomarkets, yet I could think of investing in stock market with my savings. It is more regulated, gives (let's say) 20% profit/loss a year. More secure.

But I love cryptomarkets and their volatility. Some person with just $1000 could become millionaire in this world. Crazy. Losses are crazy too haha. So, I'm saying both.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I have never invested in securities. Do not know how. But the investment will not have two words safe. Investment is accompanied by risk. I think the investment in crypto or stock is the same, there will be losers, win. It depends on how you invest.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

I still chose Crypto. because I already know crypto and I know how to invest my money. while I don't know about stocks. I don't want to invest my money into something I don't know yet.

Yes it really important to know where is our limit or capacity of doing investment. For me investing in business which you are knowledgeable, I think will leads us to earn huge profit than doing investment without any little know how. So I am much prefer to invest in crypto than stock market.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

Each type of investment has its own advantages and disadvantages, but every investment has two sides between risk and opportunity so we should make the right choices for ourselves, which is very good if you have just invest in electronic money and stock market
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

I think that my investment target will change depending on generation. In other words, we believe that investment targets will change depending on the length of rest of our life. Because I am in my 50s and the rest of my life has become shorter, I make bonds and some of the crypto currency from equity investment.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

I will go with something that can be sure as possible. It is okay for me to wait long just as long as my reward at the end will be something worth it. On stock market, even though it will run in a span of 5-10 years, the income is sure and the risk is not that high.  We can prevent potential losses because stock market also depends on the world market and the things that happen to ones government may also present an impact on it.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
From my personal point of view, investing in stocks is still the best investment. The Crypto market is only for small traders and they do not have much money.
In the stock market, you can check how the company operates the year and can see their profits. I appreciate that and it will give me a sense of security.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In this case I prefer to invest in crypto. There are several things that affect me to invest in crypto including:
1. Bitcoin Security Factor
2. Can Be Used As Savings
3.Bitcoin Easy to Use
4. Pure Bitcoin Value Based on Market Law
5. No Party Can Intervene in Bitcoin
6.Bitcoin Is Easy to Carry Easily and Safely
7. Everyone Can Have Bitcoin
8. Awake Secret
9. Can You Use to Pay Transactions
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

the stock market or cryptocurrency market has advantages and disadvantages of each. both in terms of risk and profit have the same potential. maybe if we invest in both of them will give maximum results.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Any investment will have risks, wherever you invest. The only thing you can do is do research and don't be emotional about investing. For me the word investment implies a long term.
and in my opinion if I choose to invest crypto or stock I do not choose both because too much zonk risk than getting profit
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

I never invested in stocks and I would say that crypto is much easier. There is so much analysis required in stocks.
I have good experienced in both crypto market as well as in stock exchange, I have spent more than 5 years trading in stock market, even now I have an account and holding some shares of different companies, but I have invested money there for long time and even not checking their price.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

the stock market and crypto currency are the same for me, but I will follow the latest trend in trading and for now it is better to choose the crypto market, because the results are more than the stock market, although the level of risk is high
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Store it when the price drops a lot, and when prices go up it is soon possible to sell it. Because with such an investment value can be felt the existence and results. So we are required to always be able to see good potential and opportunities, which is the right time to save and where is the right time to sell.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

actually it is up to you, which set-up suits you better. Stock Market and the bitcoin has common characteristic it is being VOLATILE. no one can control the trend and is very unpredictable. for my opinion it is better to spread diversify your resources so that you have a lot of ways to earn.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

Make it half and half. Invest half of your money in the real-world stock market and the other half in the virtual market. Both procure profit in a risky way, yes, but the thicker line that defines the difference of the two is the subject of investment. When you invest in the stock market, you are investing in a company and its products, but when you invest in the cryptocurrency market, you invest in the currency itself, independent of the company. Yes, there may also be working product, but this is not actually the thing which you invested in. So you have to understand that investing in cryptocurrency is riskier and more volatile than investing in physical stocks. Though the profit from cryptocurrencies is more luring, you should not put your all there, 'coz you might end up a loser. Well and good if you succeed, but it's still better to play safe and be secured.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

For me i do prefer crypto currency because it is more profitable compare to stock market. We just need to properly manage our investments because crypto currency is too volatile and we should be ready to face risk.

I choose the cryptocurrency as it is easier for me. I can sit by the computer, investigate the market, make the technical analysis and take the decision without being in a hurry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: