Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

I am now belonging in the world of  crypto currency ,so I am preferrably going for cryptos and not stock market , and aside from that stock market needs a lot of money for capital ,not like cryptos that it only need to start a small amount of money capital for investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
i choose cryptocurrency than stock market because in stock market you will get a lot of monwy it it is too long time to get it but in cryptocurrency if you know hot to buy and sell to trade it in some exchnages you will a good amount of money everyday.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best one to invest with our money because it is one I tried and tested but if I ever try stock market, maybe if I have a free time for making some Investments for it. And I think many people would rather choose their own decision.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
They are all good, it all depends on you. I have invested in stock markets and traded forex, and it all paid off, I made some good amount of profits from the stock market. Cryptocurrency seems to be quite different and for the fact that the price keeps on increasing and there are times we go into bull run, Hodlers will usually make lots of gains just like I did last year. Last year I made profit more than I have ever made in the stock market. But normally they are all on the same level.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

I do not think it makes any difference, I prefer bitcoin rather than the stock market.
the reason is because I am very sure bitcoin has greater potential.

but the crypto currency market is unpredictable and always changes, have you set the right strategy to deal with when the price of bitcoin is going down like this?
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

I think dividing money into various forms is a good and profitable thing, rather than just focusing on one choice, certainly safer, but for distribution, I prefer ICO than the stock market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Honeslty I did think of enetring stock market in some level  shortly before I entered crypto space.
There are a lot of drawbacks in stock market ( as i understand) , one has to go trough a broker and have at least 2500$ ready.

I had some good stocks in my mind but i did not go trough. Possibly thats a good thing, since i entered crypto space instead.

Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is the best one to invest with our money because it is one I tried and tested but if I ever try stock market, maybe if I have a free time for making some Investments for it. And I think many people would rather choose their own decision.

When cryptocurrency does not yet exist, the stock market becomes the idol of investors in turning their money. But now that bitcoin already exists, many investors have invested their capital in digital money, especially after bitcoin prices have exploded and become the most expensive currency in the world. The risk clearly exists both on the stock market and in crpytocurrency. Investors are opportunity hunters, where there is a big profit there they come.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

To me this is a no contest, I will invest in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and not in stocks and not only for the money we can get there are many other reasons, I think that bitcoin is the future and entering the market early is critical if you want to be part of those that lead the revolution or you are just a follower, also I really do not think the currency economic system will last forever, it could last a long time but I really think I will see it fall during my lifetime.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

Both the markets can give huge profit but there are many differences in between them first of all centralised and decentralised is one of them.Investment in-stock market may be much more secure but it will not give such big return as crypto currency can give . But cryptocurrency is not much secure and stable as stock market.
as we all know every thing has two sides. Investment is all depend on person whether he/she want to take risk or not. wanna huge return at highest risk or normal profit at optimum risk.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Both Crypto and the stock market are risky. But with Crypto, I was investing in a great tool that became popular in the future. It changes the way transactions and asset management. And if you want to be profitable with short-term investments, altcoins like Euthereum or Litecoin are the right choice. Bitcoin needs a more long-term strategy.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

but for a safer investment is the stock market. although long, but the stock market is more stable. while crypto, sometimes it rises faster, but sometimes it can go down faster too.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

but for a safer investment is the stock market. although long, but the stock market is more stable. while crypto, sometimes it rises faster, but sometimes it can go down faster too.
Stock market is stable. However, I am a risk taker to get more profit from the crypto market so I will invest in the electronic money market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

In my opinion, the best option is both. As a rule of thumb by investors is diversification, then better to diversify on these two platform. Stocks is more stable while crypto is very volatile, then you can minimize the risk of both investment while gaining something on the return in case the price increase. Good luck to all investors out there. Cheers.
I disagree, people complain about this market and its volatility but many people forget that the stock market is completely rigged and it is completely overvalued, this cannot end well, to me it is clear that a new economic crisis is near and this is going to happen in the next decade and when that happens bitcoin is going to be the first thing in the mind of many people trying to escape the devastating effects of the crisis.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

cryptocurrency certainly, the market is still at infancy and there is so much room for growth, unlike stocks which are already saturated and sophisticated
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

What I have come to realize is that those who are into cryptocurrency investment are mostly people who are looking for a fast means of earning money, they just need it real quick and are into short-term investments and taking risks. But as for stock market, those are into stock market are people who can have a lot of patience and prefer to play safe and go for a long-term investment. It’s all a matter of choice, albeit I prefer cryptocurrency more than stock.
Impatience will lead them towards situations of bad consequences therefore one should have patience in such big businesses like stock or cryptocurrency investment. Every business has its own easiness and difficulties so we can make everything easy by learning and understanding the rules, processes and principles working in it. Bitcoin’s investment and stock market investments both gives you huge profit so spreading of money in these two will benefit you only if you know about it.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

In my personal opinion, investing in stocks is better than investing in Cryptocurrency. Because the stock market is always very practical and we can control the business that we have invested.
Invest in long-term investment in securities, short-term investment in the Cryptocurrency. That is my opinion.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

In my personal opinion, investing in stocks is better than investing in Cryptocurrency. Because the stock market is always very practical and we can control the business that we have invested.
Invest in long-term investment in securities, short-term investment in the Cryptocurrency. That is my opinion.
the advantages if we investing in stock market is we can controll and monitor the developtmen of this company.its different with in ico, we could not controll it directly

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

People were traditionally involved with brokers and they invested in stock market for which they will pay commission to the brokers and last they have no direct relation with their company where they have invested but every thing is transparent in the crypto market so it is good for now and for future.

Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Digital money or the stock market is an investment for us to profit as well as give us many opportunities but there are still risks so you should choose which areas to invest us in accordance with our ability
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: