Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4600 times)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

cryptocurrency or stock market both are unsafe for a raw man; who has no knowledge.  A man without experience ; research if invests in either of the available platforms may suffer huge loses. 

So attain knowledge first; then check the  proper time only then invest.  The man can earn everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Well, I have a lots of money to make us as an investment fund of course weighing both options surely is appropriate in knowing where to put the money down so that it will grow. In stock market, it may take timeforyour money to grow unlike in cryptocurrency but it has a more chance of becoming successful and it has a high probability that the money will will grow unlike in cryptocurrency. However, this doesn't mean that investing in cryptocurrency is more unworthy as it could give you a higher return of your investment in a short period of time. The bottomline here is that, you can invest your money to both market but with high caution because the advantages and disadvantages are always there. But the question is, how will you play and use all of those?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Smiley Both of them have risky and i like crypto more than, easy reason that because we are in crypto world.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

That's right. The history of stock market supports what you say. It has never been and will never be a safe place. The difference seems to be in details.
I think I will go for cryptocurrencies only.They give profit margins larger than the stock market and that too in a shorter time period than stock market.Stock market is also risky than the cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn money than the stocks.Cryptocurrencies are much simpler than the stocks and more and more people are getting into the cryptos by seeing the advantages.Cryptos are also trending in the matket too and they have a potential to become the global currency.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Both are risky. But I prefer do that I know. If you understand how to work with cryptocurrency, then of course choose it. Some people do their own projects even in such red market. Well, there are those who provide services for the development of projects. For example upvotes.io
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

For me I am going to choose stock market if I have a bigger sum of capital. Inorder for you to be successful in stock market you need to have a good start up capital for your wait to be worth it. Choosing stock market is for your money's safety.

Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
If you are an experienced trader and you are able to manage a million, then you should go to the stock market. If you have a small budget then go for cryptocurrency trading and earn there.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

I will rather pick cryptocurrencies because sometimes stock market are not safe and you will wait a long time to earn a money or sometimes you didn't earn any money because the company was going down too early but in cryptocurrencies as long you have motive you will earn money but be careful on investing
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Both cryptocurreny and stock market has advantage and disadvantage.  Both our Good it depends on what do you prefer.  Cryptocurrency investment its less hassle to invest also no tax paying on it. The risk is its volatile price. And theres a lot of scammers on it. In stock market its been use in so many years and its proven the security and the good profit on it. It has tax and many requirements but will guaranted that you can read the price as fas you know what happen on a company.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

That's right. The history of stock market supports what you say. It has never been and will never be a safe place. The difference seems to be in details.
I think I will go for cryptocurrencies only.They give profit margins larger than the stock market and that too in a shorter time period than stock market.Stock market is also risky than the cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn money than the stocks.Cryptocurrencies are much simpler than the stocks and more and more people are getting into the cryptos by seeing the advantages.Cryptos are also trending in the matket too and they have a potential to become the global currency.

Stock market is very conservative compared to cryptocurrency. Stock market is more trusted, but the possible profit is much less than the possible trade which can be obtained from cryptocurrency. I would pick cryptocurrency.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

Everyone definitely wants fast and big profits in his investment, and that can't be denied. but plunging into the stock market is the best option in the investment world because the stock market is not very risky. I think plunging into the world of cryptocurrency is the best option for me, because if we have mastered the market strategy then we will get greater profits and can save time compared to the stock market.
So, it all depends on someone's point of view..
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Investing in stock market is also not safe because their are lot of stocks that are truly cheap but also might become crap the day you buy it therefore both stock market and Crypto investment are risky but i prefer to invest in crypto because the process is much easier than stock market.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Investing in stock market is also not safe because their are lot of stocks that are truly cheap but also might become crap the day you buy it therefore both stock market and Crypto investment are risky but i prefer to invest in crypto because the process is much easier than stock market.

that is the thing when you invest in crypto market less hassle you dont need to prepare for lots of requirements specially legal documents unlike in crypto the process is too easy and the time frame for your investment is too short unlike in stock market you really need to wait for a couple of years.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

The market of crypto currency in comparison with the stock market gives the chance to earn more due to its volatility. But at the same time trading on the crypto exchange is more risky. However, in the long term, it always grows.
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Both have got their own limitations. Biggest problem with stocks is that there are so many of them that it makes selecting very difficult.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

For me, I think it is better to invest money into cryptocurrencies as their reward are much higher than stocks themselves. Sure, it may be a lot risker than stocks, but they have high chances of rising in value over time. Consider Bitcoin which has been the first cryptocurrency with blockchain technology, being worth just mere cents to thousands of Dollars, making many early investors rich.

But, cryptocurrencies which are different of Bitcoin (known as altcoins) are much riskier and could result in a total loss of your investment if you don't make the right move. Because of their volatility, we may never know for certain what their value would be in the future. In this case, you're better off investing in stocks, since they're highly regulated and are not as volatile as altcoins themselves. But, if you're looking for freedom and not having to verify your identity and go through all the regulatory process, then it's recommended to choose cryptocurrencies over stocks.

In the end, it will all depend on the preference of a specific person. If he or she want to earn a lot of money within a short amount of time, then he or she would choose cryptocurrencies over the stock market. But, if he or she wants better protection over his or her money, then stocks would be the most ideal solution. Smiley

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

The market of crypto currency in comparison with the stock market gives the chance to earn more due to its volatility. But at the same time trading on the crypto exchange is more risky. However, in the long term, it always grows.
crypto trading and stocks trading has same risk.if we dont prepare our self with some skill, its easily for us loss our money.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Stock trading is also risky just like in crypto currency trading. You need the appropriate skill in dealing with these investments. What you are good at and where it is applicable whether for crypto or stock market, it depends on you.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

of course I will still choose to trade on cryptocurrency rather than in the stock market whose prices and movements are not too much so that the results I get cannot be much so I choose to trade on cryptocurrency.
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

I think both are equally profitable, there are many successful people from stock trading, also not a few successful people from Cryptocurrency. but honestly at this time I just entered the world of crypto, I thought the stock market needed a lot of capital. so I didn't enter the stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: