Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

in my opinion every investment must have advantages and disadvantages. in the stock market, maybe the level of risk is very low but the chances of earning a large income are very small. different from investing in cryptocurrency, the level of risk in cryptocurrency is very large. but behind that risk, there is a huge opportunity to earn a large income. so I would rather recommend investing in cryptocurrency. for risk, we must always learn all about analytical science or speculation. by having good analysis and speculation, it might be able to minimize the risks involved in investing in cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

of course everyone will have their choice, but if I have to choose personally I will choose cryptocurrency, because in my opinion cryptocurrency in the future will be an option for everyone, because of course there will be many developers of projects that choose cryptocurrency in the field business that will be run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn such a huge amount of money because it is highly volatile but it is risky because of trading manipulations and ICO scams but if you want play safe as you said then go with stocks

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn such a huge amount of money because it is highly volatile but it is risky because of trading manipulations and ICO scams but if you want play safe as you said then go with stocks

If Crypto currencies are the best way to earn such a huge amount of money, why would we go to stocks? It is not the best way, it gives a great profit but it is not safe since as you've said, it is volatile. Stocks and crypto currencies has risks yes, they are investments, that is obvious but if you are an experienced investor and you are used to invest on the usual investments then I guess going to the usual is better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

For me the investment goal is to get a big profit and a short time, if you rely on the stock market, your money will only increase by about 10% per year or even less, while the crypto invest can increase up to thousands of percent per year so that it becomes the most appropriate choice.

Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Well even i know stock market for long time i dont invest my on it because i dont feel safe unlike when i invest my money in cryptocurrency i feek more safe and i was so inspired for all the people who make a huge profit with crypto so until now i do not stop investing in crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Amandaturner

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

in the stock market you actually invest in the company, in the cryptocurrency market you invest in the technology or the currency, both of them make a good returns in the long term. I think the point is stock markets are safer and less volatile than crypto-markets.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

When it comes to any kind of investment, most financial advisors appear to advise to play safe. As in, don't put all your eggs in one basket. So if you lose out in one way, you probably won't in another. Is that playing it too safe? When it comes to dipping your toe in the investment waters, you're probably better off playing safe at first until you know the market better. In time, as our confidence grows, we can decide for ourselves what risks are worth taking.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

In my opinion there is nothing that benefits from the stock market, a very slow price decline or even a decline makes me divert the investment of shares into cryptocurrencies, and I'm glad that the strategy has proven effective and profitable.

warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Why not do Both the stock market and cryptocurrency. DIVERSIFY. I would be the first to say I am longterm for all trades I talk about.
Stock market
Fannie Mae/Real Estate multi year hold  Oil Recovery Stock/ NOG Northern Oil and Gas. IQ/ The netflix of China
Crypto- Btc Bcc Ethereum Ripple Eos

This is multiyear best ideas I have. In hindsight this will look like the HODL article that guy wrote drunk.
Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I think if you are a good investor, then surely you expect success both in the stock market and in the cryptocurrency. You can work and invest your money in both directions at the same time.
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

Cryptocurrency market by far. Stock Market is over-controlled by  governments (the politicians, dishonest and influencial people,) It has very little transparency. Forget all you see on the surface. Things can be easily manipulated by opaque individuals who run things.

I wish cryptocurreny market is more decentralized, transparent and less influenced by few individuals... which is the why we need few centralized exchanges and more decentralized ones
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Crypto currency would be far bette than the stocks for a reason which includes its nature to move up and down very quickly and sometime over the long terms. In either way person can go on and start trading his assets and earn the profits. In the crypto the market is more or less can be manipulate and using the same most of the people are also trying to make their way through heavy profits. Nothing like that can be experienced in the stocks because they are abiding to the centralisation and their price movement can be literally controlled with internal affairs. So its better to have it in the crypto only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

I want to play safe then i will surely join stock market. Stock market trading is undoublty profitable but it needs time to gain profit. It's security is quite high if we compared it to cryptocurrency which has a higher risk.
Shaftdel

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Either stock market or cryptocurrency, both involve investing

Populace investing in any is the same. Both actually involve buying and selling of shares or coins from various organizations at different prices not having control over, but determined by the market trends trading.

Without doubt, stock market yield dividends, but cryptocurrency is growing faster than stock market because of it is expandable and unbreakable functions

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Cryptocurrency market by far. Stock Market is over-controlled by  governments (the politicians, dishonest and influencial people,) It has very little transparency. Forget all you see on the surface. Things can be easily manipulated by opaque individuals who run things.

I wish cryptocurreny market is more decentralized, transparent and less influenced by few individuals... which is the why we need few centralized exchanges and more decentralized ones

That's the point. Stocks markets are heavily regulated and controlled by governments around the world, whereas the power of cryptocurrencies rely on their users themselves. Sure, cryptocurrencies are still traded on centralized exchanges which brings back the middleman, but in the future, it is hoped for this to be reduced to a minimum, as decentralized exchanges take the lead.

I guess that many people fear cryptocurrencies because of the risky nature of centralized exchanges. Since they're a single point of failure, they become easy targets for hackers. That's why regulations are needed in this case, to help protect consumers funds. But, while this is slowly being implemented, people tend to trust stock markets more than cryptocurrencies themselves. Maybe, if issues inherent within crypto land are fixed, then people would begin to trust cryptocurrencies for their investments. There needs to be a fully decentralized ecosystem to prevent single points of failure and reduce security flaws as much as possible. Only this way, hackers would find it nearly impossible to steal user's funds, making cryptocurrencies much safer, and secure than stocks themselves.

But for this to happen, I think that it would take around 10 to 20 years for people to begin using cryptocurrencies for their everyday lives. Smiley

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

The cryptocurrency space is still emerging, I feel with detailed knowledge you can play save in the community, just ensure you research before investing, It is a wise decision to invest as there are more opportunity in the space compare to the stock market that is fully established.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

Stocks are generally accepted by the society and considered as a "legitimate" investment. In the other hand cryptocurrency is now being recognized and can also provide income. Either way, both has risks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: