Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4603 times)
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

If we understand the workings and technologies that underlie digital currencies, and we believe that cryptocurrencies will revolutionize the banking system, change the way humans transact, and can be accepted by everyone including the government. So I prefer to invest or transact on cryptocurrencies.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

If to get big and fast gain then I choose cryptocurrency. Because with cryptocurrency we can get bigger clutch than stock market. However, cryptocurrency is at risk and it needs to be considered before you invest. So choose what you think is good Smiley Smiley

Yes i agree on that, cryptocurrency is very profitable and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are preferring to invest on bitcoins rather than placing their money on the banks which makes the economy of the country to drop.
very profitable for profesional and expert investor.but for new investor cryptomarket is like nightmare that make us want as soon as left this world.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Electromagnetism and the stock market all give you the value of profit as you invest, but the cryptocurency market will get you more profitable and faster.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

I am a member of this bitcoin forum so what will I be choosing ,so its cryptocurrency for I am already familliar with this kind of activity , and for stock market, I have no knowledge about stock market ,so I prefer on cryptocurrency investment.

I'm in a similar boat when it comes to crypto versus stocks.  Crypto is a lot more accessible to me, an stocks seem to require lots of money.  I know more than one person who is sitting on a few grand of crypto from reward sites, not something that can be done with stocks.  I don't think stocks are less volatile, since there are a ton of volatile stocks out there.

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

for me personally at this time I prefer the stock market because in my opinion the current stock market tends to have a lower risk compared to BTC moreover the stock market is also supported by the government and a high level of security, but back to the way you invest, if You are a person who is more happy with the way of high risk high return, maybe investing in BTC is more profitable because of the high return with high risk.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is much more riskier than Stock Market because we tend to have the control in our investments and if we make a mistake in our trades and transactions, there is a big chance of losing our investments so we have to be careful and be really knowledgeable to know how to handle the business in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is purely decentralized and the stock market still has control over them. Crypto is more risky but promises a big profit especially if you do it on daily trading
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

I haven't been involved in stock trading yet but I understand that its less volatile than the crypto market. I prefer crypto since it has a higher chance of gain although its very volatile but investors prefer this type of environment both are risky industry but I understand that since crypto is low liquidity its prone to manipulation technically high risk and high gain.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

there is no market you can call play it safe. There are risk you are taking trading stocks, crypto or forex. If you have good system than you should be able to make profit on any of them. If you pull stupid moves you will lose no meather what you're trading.

Set a goal, make analyze and good stategy, start small...
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Crypto currency is changing the world by its technology and innovation. Forex market has liquidity but i am sure crypto currency will have much more liquidity than of forex market.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

Cryptocurrency is known to be the best investment for now since it is well known around the globe. I would prefer investing in cryptocurrency because it is more profitable and easier to use. I find stock market risky so choosing cryptocurrency I think would make my investment secure.

coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is much more riskier than Stock Market because we tend to have the control in our investments and if we make a mistake in our trades and transactions, there is a big chance of losing our investments so we have to be careful and be really knowledgeable to know how to handle the business in cryptocurrency.

Yes there are a lot of risks in crypto currency world. But high risk lead to high return also, that is why a lot people like trading cryptos. You can also diversity your investment to have both stock and crypto currency.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

I think there's no best option. It really depends on a person who's investing. For me personally it's more interesting to do crypto, although I consider investing in stock market as well.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Here, everyone chooses for himself. in my opinion the crypto-currency market is too volatile in consequence of which it is more risky, but also more profitable.
Same as you I think some are choosing crypto currency and some are choosing stock, but I think the most beneficial one is investing to crypto currency. According to all old and previous records bitcoin has been greater and above all investments, stock market does not give more profit as if you have some products which can be expired so it will be all lose but bitcoin has no such issues so choose investing in crypto currency only.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Market manipulation is something that doesn’t really exist in the stock market, however, in the cryptocurrency market, it definitely does. Is it a bad thing? Well, it depends if you get caught in between or not.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency over stock market. Reason is that, the cryptocurrency market is still new and growing, it hasn't attained it's potential yet therefore one can easily make more profit compare to stock market.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

If I prefer cryptocurrency rather than stocks that don't know how to do it, I don't even know how the stock works so that it will get a loss in the end

lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Out of all asset classes in the history of mankind, stocks have had the highest average returns overall. Crypto may be better, or worse - or the same. We don't know yet because we're in the early stages - I'm just hoping it's the better or the same at least.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Market manipulation is something that doesn’t really exist in the stock market, however, in the cryptocurrency market, it definitely does. Is it a bad thing? Well, it depends if you get caught in between or not.
how said no market manipulation in stock market.maybe you never heard about insider trading.this another form of market manipulation,they sell or buy stock before people did it.because they get information from internal.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I'm not trying to say stocks are bad. I have more money in stocks than I do in crypto, but I think you're doing a huge disservice in the way you're explaining them. Stocks are much more stable than cryptos, and you're not going to find 10xs all the time, but you're also not going to have -50% drops for no discernible reason.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Crypto is more based on what someone else is willing to pay you for it. Unlike stocks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: