Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4600 times)
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

If you can bear the high volatility of the crypto market and can hold your emotions if you lose your profits & capital investment then you can try trading on the crypto market, if not you should play safe and invest in stocks market. Crypto market is of high risk but can bring you high profits, it depends on your luck and strategy you took to take advantage of this market and make high profits.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I will choose both. Because both are different from another. The tools used in trading in stock market is similar to crypto, but then they are both different asset. Stock market may be stable, while crypto is starting, I believe crypto is the future
if we talk about return from that market, in my opinion cryptocurrency give bigger earning than stockmarket.but you should know the risk involved bigger too.

I agree with you, cryptocurrency is much more profitable and therefore very risky, only who can afford this risk should try. But, the possibility of profit in stock market is very low and can make your money 2-3x a year.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
Both these markets are unpredictable and volatile and resemble a lottery where everything depends on the right choice out of several options.
Though last year crypto made millionaires so many people, which would have been impossible on the shares market, yet they definitely experienced more risk.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

For me I will go to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency may give us a huge profit that we wanted in one exact moment even you invest a small amount on it and it will give us also a huge benefits on crypto that makes us change the economy and the way we invest our money.
you should have not to looking from positive side only.risk was appear in any investment place, and you should calculate about it.so do not imagine only about profits, please imagine about risk too.
every business or work has the risk. even stock market have the risk. we can not deny risks and avoid them. like everything else. crypto also have risk. infact I think it have more risk then others. but in crypto currency you need to be more careful and more motivated. you have to risk only as much as you can afford to lose. and always watch the market.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

The stock market mainly deals with buying and selling of stocks and that includes having an in-depth knowledge of how the stock market works as this would give an advantage over other traders, this is also applicable in the cryptocurrency market which deals with sale of lots of coins and tokens and to be successful an in-depth knowledge of how the cryptocurrency ecosystem functions is very important. For now I think the cryptocurrency market has much more potential.

Correct! While the stock market requires a certain level of knowledge and age requirements for anyone to get in, cryptocurrencies are much more flexible in this regard. Anyone without ID verification or age requirements could easily get into the crypto market. There's no knowledge required for you to get started using them (although if you want to trade successfully, you'd need some knowledge to do so), which it's ideal for any investor or average person to get into.

Considering that cryptocurrencies have become extremely popular over the past year, I think that there's much more potential for growth in this space than the stock market itself. Eventually, as the stock market sees the benefit of blockchain technology, companies would launch their stocks within their own private blockchains, or as tokens living under an existent blockchain (like Ethereum). If you were to look for a fast, and easy way to make money, then cryptocurrencies are the preferred choice over the regular stock market. But, be aware that they're highly risky due to abnormal price movements within any course of the day. Hence, if you prefer less fluctuations in price, and greater protection in your investment, then stocks would be highly recommended. Smiley

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I have no choice but cryptocurrency, the stock market is currently experiencing a decline caused by the trade war between the US and China. Even some countries are starting to experience a crisis and turn to cryptocurrency. maybe in the future, the cryptocurrency market will be the choice of many people to trade. I also think what if the crypto market will support the stock market, then it will look better.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

It all depends on the person’s skills and what he wants to achieve, if you have experience in trading on stock exchanges and you can earn money there, then you can not even think about cryptocurrency, but if you are newbie and want to start earning and you have a choice between cryptocurrency and stock exchange, then I think it will be easier to understand the cryptocurrency.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

The cryptocurrency market has more risks, but also more prospects. If you understand how it works, you can increase your financial position much faster and much more than with investments in the stock market.
The Crypto market is more promising in the future, and it may become a new trend, but the risk is too high, and many people have gone bankrupt because of investing in Crypto. But the stock market is too bleak, and profit is not big, the risk is lower than Crypto.

arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

I will choose both. Because both are different from another. The tools used in trading in stock market is similar to crypto, but then they are both different asset. Stock market may be stable, while crypto is starting, I believe crypto is the future
if we talk about return from that market, in my opinion cryptocurrency give bigger earning than stockmarket.but you should know the risk involved bigger too.
If you talk about risk then bitcoin would be one where you can lose your money where stock market are not much risky since they're exist and there's a company behind it.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

The cryptocurrency market has more risks, but also more prospects. If you understand how it works, you can increase your financial position much faster and much more than with investments in the stock market.
The Crypto market is more promising in the future, and it may become a new trend, but the risk is too high, and many people have gone bankrupt because of investing in Crypto. But the stock market is too bleak, and profit is not big, the risk is lower than Crypto.

It's wiser to diversify one's investment on crypto and stock market. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. While both has risk with it. I agree that stock market has lesser risk than crypto although its possible profit is lesser. Thus to investment safer, it's better to diversify one's investment.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I prefer to trade and store my assets on cryptocurrency rather than using a stock market because I think cryptocurrency has a very clear circulation, in contrast to a stock market that has a lot of price manipulation there which I think has a higher risk than cryptocurrency.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

For me I will go to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency may give us a huge profit that we wanted in one exact moment even you invest a small amount on it and it will give us also a huge benefits on crypto that makes us change the economy and the way we invest our money.
I prefer the stock market because I think it's safer than cryptocurrency. Besides that the level of fluctuations is smaller, so that the rise or fall is not as large as cryptocurrency. Unheard of investment in the stock market went bankrupt because the investment was stolen. In contrast to the cryptocurrency exchange case which went bankrupt due to hackers. For example, Gox and Coincheck in Japan, Youbit South Korea was hacked and lost millions of USD.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Obviously i will go for crypto market.Stock market is very slow compared to cryptocurrency market.And there is more potential in crypto market to make profit.Crypto market remains active 24/7 and it is great advantage for day traders.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

If i have to select which is better investment, i think that the former weighs heavier than stock market.
Though we can earn profit out from them, but its the cryptocurrency that can make your investment a double or tenfold ROI.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Obviously i will go for crypto market.Stock market is very slow compared to cryptocurrency market.And there is more potential in crypto market to make profit.Crypto market remains active 24/7 and it is great advantage for day traders.
each investment portofolio has own risk.maybe you could say stock market has less profit, but maybe its give us less risk to.very different with crypto market.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

absolutely right and I also prefer crypto instead of stocks because if I compare stocks and crypto it is faster to get a big profit than stocks, because the stock is slow

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

i believe cryptocurrency market give us more opportunity.but its risk also higher than stocksmarket.so we should have to decide it well, dont be hurry to choose.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

True. The cryptocurrency market may be quite profitable for any trader or investor. But, it's extremely risky as you could lose it all due to carelessness in securing your funds, lack of knowledge, or crypto volatility. On the other hand, the stock market is much safer to deal with, but rewards are not as high as cryptocurrencies themselves. I think that it's important to balance our investments between both the stock and crypto market for greater piece of mind.

Some people prefer to get into the crypto market, because the limitations or restrictions are less than with the stock market. But, others would choose the stock market as it's highly trusted and regulated by governments worldwide. As for me, I choose the crypto market even with its risks, as I know that it would really pay off in the future. Since cryptocurrencies are the way of the future, their technology could easily replace the ordinary stock market as we know it. But for this to happen, it could take 10 to 20 years, unfortunately. Sad

Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

In my assessment on this was that cryptocurrency is much more good and better than the stockmarket. It is due to that crypt is much easier
comprehend once you are in the market platform of the exchange. Then, crypto was not also too complicated comparing to stock market as well.
although, I can't deny that there's also a risk while doing the actual trade in the market. 
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

absolutely right and I also prefer crypto instead of stocks because if I compare stocks and crypto it is faster to get a big profit than stocks, because the stock is slow
we could earn profit fastly , but we could suffering loss fastly too.so its balance between risk and reward.stock market give us less risk with small profit potency too.so maybe its fair enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: