Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4602 times)
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Obviously i will go for crypto market.Stock market is very slow compared to cryptocurrency market.And there is more potential in crypto market to make profit.Crypto market remains active 24/7 and it is great advantage for day traders.
Both have different rules and different principle with different features and rates. Both are highly risky. I've been investing with stock market all i lose my money where bitcoin also give me the same result. Its all depends how long you can hold.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

true friend, crypto is simpler and more volatile so the possibility of getting a large profit in a short time is quite easy. The stock market has many indicators, fundamental and technical which are very complicated to learn
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Obviously i will go for crypto market.Stock market is very slow compared to cryptocurrency market.And there is more potential in crypto market to make profit.Crypto market remains active 24/7 and it is great advantage for day traders.
Both have different rules and different principle with different features and rates. Both are highly risky. I've been investing with stock market all i lose my money where bitcoin also give me the same result. Its all depends how long you can hold.
it did not depend on how long we could hold, its about how we know when best moment to enter on cryptocurrency market.if we know this moment, we could avoid big loss and even earn much profit.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

actually this is the choice back to you, depending on where you are comfortable, if you want to choose to play safely choose stocks, although luckily less but the risk is smaller at least the stock market movements can be read a little, unlike the cripto market, even seniors have not can read and predict the market.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

it did not depend on how long we could hold, its about how we know when best moment to enter on cryptocurrency market.if we know this moment, we could avoid big loss and even earn much profit.
I agree with you  there are many fail of investors because they did not know about the momentum that you said. If we are always check all the information and always update if the project is still ongoing because some of ico after get the money for the investors are go away and hide. Remember before we join in crypto investment search more put some time to know to avoid losses about this kind of business.

centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

Bitcoin and stock market is just like a brothers but with different features. Bitcoin has high potential of increase but still its a risky where stock hasn't enough potential but its risky too.
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

I am for the cryptocurrencies. Stock market seems to me more complicated and I do not want to work there. I prefer to trade, and I also hold the main cryptos like BTC and ETH.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
  I do not know the stock market yet but I feel that at the moment the crypto market is potentially higher. Because of the future, crypto is considered to be a currency alternative to currency. So, in my opinion, investing in crypto will be more profitable for you
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

I think crypto is a little bit easy and for less investment i think that crypto is easy because in this you personally do invest and no intermediary involved in this So i can say that now a days the crypto is better than stock market and this all change is because of the emergence of crypto and blockchain technology has shifted the investment strategies in a different manner.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

For sure no stock market only selected stocks for short terms
Stock prices are very high to high it will be more sell off
In a case of crypto better to select some crypto and invest for long term
prices of many coins are very cheap and they can rise in future
But better to find value coins shitcoins can vanish anytime

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

at the moment, while the crypto-currency market is being formed, nothing prevents them from coexisting, but later, when blockchain technologies create existing products, they can be combined with the stock market. why not?
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
I have invested in the crypto market for 2 years and I will conclude that the stock market is worth more investment. It is the real business and they do business to make money. They provide the data for us to analyze and make decisions. But crypto is different. Some of the big altcoins do not need a tremendous base to become a wealthy company. Sometimes they just rent a small apartment and chatter about their fanciful project. That is what made me very disappointed.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Cryptocurrency or stock market I prefer crypto currency market because crypto currency can able to return a good profit in short term but crypto currency market still volatile market so any time price can fall. So if you want invest in crypto than you must have enough patience.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

First off, we are all here because of cryptocurrency, we all agree it is the next big thing, but the stock market far more better, safer, and more sophisticated than the crypto market. The stock market is older that is why is better but I think in years crypto market will overtake the stock.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Stocks are very risky now even in short term
Many things are happening tariffs war Brexit issue not stable political situation in Europe and many others
Crypto is just a risky because crypto is always risky
Crypto is most risky investment in the world
But those who don't risk are not drinking champagne

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

Both market are risky market but i think cryptocurrency still undervalue market compare with stocks market. Stocks market already have $70Trillions and crypto market cap right now below $200billions. I think right now, its profitable to put money in crypto even its risky investment
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

It is safer to invest in something we have mastered in the field, if we are accustomed to playing capital markets and we have mastered price movements, it will be safer if we penetrate the market, but if we have a business mentality, trying adventurers will not hurt to start investment crypto currencies because of the enormous potential that we can explore there, and the opportunity to get many benefits that we can achieve, but all require long learning.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

Both market are risky market but i think cryptocurrency still undervalue market compare with stocks market. Stocks market already have $70Trillions and crypto market cap right now below $200billions. I think right now, its profitable to put money in crypto even its risky investment
so maybe right now best time for us to invest our money into cryptocurrency market.all price now very cheap and become lowest price this year.we hope next several months all price recovered.

congresowoman

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

But those who don't risk are not drinking champagne

this statement says it all. Whether you want to be playing with stocks or gamble in cryptocurrency, risk will be risk and it will be always there it is just a matter of how you control it or manage it. At the end of the day, the target is to achieve your goal and not to be stuck in a comfort zone with no returns at all.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

In my opinion, choosing between these two depends on the kind of person the investor is, I personally would want to go with cryptocurrency which gives me the chance to make it big in no time, Its just not my style to wait a very long time to get my earnings, but this is what I do, i split my money to half, then put half on cryptocurrency and half on stock market, this way I will have the best options.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: