Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!

Hey! We have signed affiliate marketing contracts with all these companies. So we are ready to offer cashbacks from those (more to be published of course) as soon as we launch our platform. And yes, there are competitors that also offer cashbacks from those sites, but we have many advantages over them:

-Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
-Globally available from day one
-Virtually no identifying private data collected from users
-Always free to use for everyone in the world
-No global alternative

Sounds promising  Smiley Thank you for your reply.

When you say globally you are still bound by government restrictions regarding crypto, right?

In general there is not too much regulation on cashback programs. We have partnered with a leading legal company of Malta to make sure that our platform meets all the regulations and laws.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!

Hey! We have signed affiliate marketing contracts with all these companies. So we are ready to offer cashbacks from those (more to be published of course) as soon as we launch our platform. And yes, there are competitors that also offer cashbacks from those sites, but we have many advantages over them:

-No global alternative

When you say globally you are still bound by government restrictions regarding crypto, right?

In general there is not too much regulation on cashback programs. We have partnered with a leading legal company of Malta to make sure that our platform meets all the regulations and laws.

That would be smart for any project so that they don't get surprised when they get slapped on the hand by regulations.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

-No global alternative

O-la-la!!! Thanks! but I can't join the bounty yet... don't understand how to join the bounty company? where is the spreadsheet with the results? where telegram? registration not working https://ttnz.me...   Huh  and more... how long will the bounty company last?

Hey! Check out the bounty thread for instructions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?

They will be burned.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

-No global alternative

O-la-la!!! Thanks! but I can't join the bounty yet... don't understand how to join the bounty company? where is the spreadsheet with the results? where telegram? registration not working https://ttnz.me...   Huh  and more... how long will the bounty company last?

Sorry, bro! my bad.  Cry
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

-No global alternative

O-la-la!!! Thanks! but I can't join the bounty yet... don't understand how to join the bounty company? where is the spreadsheet with the results? where telegram? registration not working https://ttnz.me...   Huh  and more... how long will the bounty company last?

Sorry, bro! my bad.  Cry

No problem man Smiley
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

I'm worried when the public sale starts? It is impressive that when you buy scripts, you can start earning crypto, just making purchases on the Internet!
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I'm worried when the public sale starts? It is impressive that when you buy scripts, you can start earning crypto, just making purchases on the Internet!

Token sale starts Q3 2018. Why would you be worried about that?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

-No global alternative

O-la-la!!! Thanks! but I can't join the bounty yet... don't understand how to join the bounty company? where is the spreadsheet with the results? where telegram? registration not working https://ttnz.me...   Huh  and more... how long will the bounty company last?

Thanks for sharing and info Smiley
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

-No global alternative

China and USA included? No problems with companies operating from those countries either?

Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Token sale starts Q3 2018. Why would you be worried about that?

He is worried about missing it Cheesy I would be too, since this is very promising project.Is whitelist already opened?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

What is the minimum amount we need to participate in sale?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

Which currencies will you be accepting?Will we be able to buy using credit card?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

I see that we will be able to withdraw tokens that we earn, what will be the withdrawal fee?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

I see that we will be able to withdraw tokens that we earn, what will be the withdrawal fee?

I would say they will stick to a few big ones like BTC, ETH Lite and so on, but they would benefit from having credit cards as an option as the hassle of having to first convert to one of the bigger crypto currencies could turn away potential buyers.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

I would say they will stick to a few big ones like BTC, ETH Lite and so on, but they would benefit from having credit cards as an option as the hassle of having to first convert to one of the bigger crypto currencies could turn away potential buyers.

Let's wait and see we don't have any clarity about the weather we can use credit cards for fiat currency but the project seems to be very interesting and the team has very good contacts with the companies like E-commerce websites.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Whats the total amount of tokens that is available for sale?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Which currencies will you be accepting?Will we be able to buy using credit card?

I think they accept ETH only,it makes sense  since this is ERC20 token.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Let's wait and see we don't have any clarity about the weather we can use credit cards for fiat currency but the project seems to be very interesting and the team has very good contacts with the companies like E-commerce websites.

Well yes, but is there going to be any withdrawal fee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: