Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8892 times)
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

So, this is the service of cashback, right? Can I already use it while shopping on Aliexpress and so on? Does it work as ordinary cashback services?

That's right. Our platform has not yet been published, so you can not use it just yet.  I recommend you to read our introducion article on Medium for quick overview of the Dealjoy platform and its benefits:

https://medium.com/@Dealjoy/intoducing-dealjoy-the-future-of-cashbacks-493a258cc67
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Does somebody know where the team is located?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Whats the total amount of tokens that is available for sale?

The maximum amount of tokens available for sale: 980m DEAL.

Is there informations about token distributions overall?
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

Overall number of DEAL tokens is 1,400,000,000

And what are the ratios for team, private investors, legal advisors and such?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

I see that we will be able to withdraw tokens that we earn, what will be the withdrawal fee?

There will be no withdrawal fee, when withdrawing DEAL tokens from the platform to your personal wallet.

That is really good news, fees are always the main killers for me.As with a lot of projects the more active you are the fees affect you more.

Yeah I fully agree. That's why we dont want to take any fees for withdrawals Smiley

And what about fees if we withdrawal some another crypto currency or that isn't possible?

For now, all cashbacks are paid only in DEAL tokens.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Does somebody know where the team is located?

Our team is located in Finland and Malta. All team members are Finnish.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

TOKEN ALLOCATION

70% Private/Public Sale

10% Company Reserve

10% Team

5% Strategic Advisors

5% Marketing
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

I see that we will be able to withdraw tokens that we earn, what will be the withdrawal fee?

There will be no withdrawal fee, when withdrawing DEAL tokens from the platform to your personal wallet.

That is really good news, fees are always the main killers for me.As with a lot of projects the more active you are the fees affect you more.

Yeah I fully agree. That's why we dont want to take any fees for withdrawals Smiley

And what about fees if we withdrawal some another crypto currency or that isn't possible?

Wonderful, so you are going to be a third-party vendor for this purchases made, so whether do you have any direct contractual agreement with the companies like Alibaba etc? So when you are going to release the app dealjoy?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Wonderful, so you are going to be a third-party vendor for this purchases made, so whether do you have any direct contractual agreement with the companies like Alibaba etc? So when you are going to release the app dealjoy?

Yes, we will be a third party between the customer and the merchant, providing cashback. We already have affiliate marketing contracts (all we need to do our thing) with Alibaba and others, please check our website to see all merchants we have contracted with.
Dealjoy apps will be released in early 2019.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

TOKEN ALLOCATION

70% Private/Public Sale

10% Company Reserve

10% Team

5% Strategic Advisors

5% Marketing

Is this standard token distribution?

I think thats fair token distribution,even more than fair as projects mostly reserve way more for team,way more than 10%.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
meisner

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Earn crypto by shopping online. Wonderful possibilities. Just usual cashback, nothing new and unusual. Carry protocol is 100 times better.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

Yes, we will be a third party between the customer and the merchant, providing cashback. We already have affiliate marketing contracts (all we need to do our thing) with Alibaba and others, please check our website to see all merchants we have contracted with.

Very good to know about that, we have the same app in my country but they are giving cash back very low amount. Whether you are restricted to some specific countries i think because there might be a shipping problem to the other countries right?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Earn crypto by shopping online. Wonderful possibilities. Just usual cashback, nothing new and unusual. Carry protocol is 100 times better.

It does seem like something that already has a following so people might be more inclined to use it.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Very good to know about that, we have the same app in my country but they are giving cash back very low amount. Whether you are restricted to some specific countries i think because there might be a shipping problem to the other countries right?

Not just a shipping problem but also a regulatory problem as some countries have government restrictions for crypto platforms.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

Not just a shipping problem but also a regulatory problem as some countries have government restrictions for crypto platforms.

If youre expecting them to change regulations so soon I think youre misguided. But one day it might happen.
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

the desire to shop is endless, and Dealjoy offers an easy solution to shop online and generate crypto. this will be a perfect blend and have a great market. success for your token sale.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

Unfortunately we can't comment on exchanges due to NDAs.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Wthat does NDA stands for?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

Wthat does NDA stands for?

It stands for Non-disclosure agreement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: