Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Whats the total amount of tokens that is available for sale?

The maximum amount of tokens available for sale: 980m DEAL.

Is there informations about token distributions overall?

TOKEN ALLOCATION

70% Private/Public Sale

10% Company Reserve

10% Team

5% Strategic Advisors

5% Marketing

Is 5% only enough for marketing.Competition is fierce in crypto already and projects put a lot of money in marketing.

maybe as the project progresses they can divert more into marketing... see how it plays out...

I believe that, since things are surely going to change in the next period, they will surely separate additional founds for the marketing if it would be needed.

maybe the have some collaboration with some marketing company already - someone from the team might comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

TOKEN ALLOCATION

70% Private/Public Sale

10% Company Reserve

10% Team

5% Strategic Advisors

5% Marketing

Is 5% only enough for marketing.Competition is fierce in crypto already and projects put a lot of money in marketing.

maybe as the project progresses they can divert more into marketing... see how it plays out...

I believe that, since things are surely going to change in the next period, they will surely separate additional founds for the marketing if it would be needed.

maybe the have some collaboration with some marketing company already - someone from the team might comment.

That would surely be a good business decision.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

TOKEN ALLOCATION

70% Private/Public Sale

10% Company Reserve

10% Team

5% Strategic Advisors

5% Marketing

That would surely be a good business decision.

Any serious project does not take marketing lightly. It's serious business and there are professionals that can do it better then the team can as they have to focus on the project it self. In the end, it's more profitable to employ a proven marketing agency.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Services for cashback on the basis of blockchain + decentralization appear periodically, how does your project differ from competitors, like CCRB and the like? It feels like sometimes they just take the idea of a good project and try to implement it under their brand. Do you have a summary table-how does the project differ from analogs?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

How come you chose Malta for your headquarters?

Malta is very friendly towards crypto companies. Also, affiliate marketing is a big thing there, so that will be good when looking for additional developers for our project.

By affiliate marketing you mean it easy to find a company that will point you toward potential partners and marketing agencies?How does that actually work?

Yeah, there are synergies to be catched and a lot of experienced workforce that fits our needs.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Well I'm actually interested how you plan to avoid government policy in relation to the part regarding private details:

"Affiliate shopping networks have been a thing for quite a while, but traditional payment methods used to pay members are expensive in fees and require a lot of private details, time, and bureaucracy.
Existing platforms utilize bank transfers, paper checks, and online payment processors such as PayPal to pay their customers.
These payment methods are not private nor truly global and include various fees, such reducing cashback commissions and invading the privacy of users. "

Hey! What do you mean by "government policy" in this context? In general, we are not obligated to collect personal data of our customers in order to pay them cashbacks.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

I see that most of your team is Finnish,is your headquarter there too?
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Dealjoy - Earn Crypto By Shopping Online. Dealjoy connects online shoppers with their favorite merchants to provide instant crypto cashbacks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiWvLKVtSo
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

It could be, but tbh that really does not matter. Most of the project teams are dislocated from one another and don't have a fixed location.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

The global Dealjoy platform has a great idea, connecting online shoppers with their favorite sellers! What are the advantages of Dealjoy?

Hey! Here are our main advantages:

-Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
-Globally available from day one
-Virtually no identifying private data collected from users
-Always free to use for everyone in the world
-No global alternative
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Our company is located in Malta.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Well I'm actually interested how you plan to avoid government policy in relation to the part regarding private details:

"Affiliate shopping networks have been a thing for quite a while, but traditional payment methods used to pay members are expensive in fees and require a lot of private details, time, and bureaucracy.
Existing platforms utilize bank transfers, paper checks, and online payment processors such as PayPal to pay their customers.
These payment methods are not private nor truly global and include various fees, such reducing cashback commissions and invading the privacy of users. "

Hey! What do you mean by "government policy" in this context? In general, we are not obligated to collect personal data of our customers in order to pay them cashbacks.

Yes, I think that is the basis of the question - if you are obliged to track every transaction and support the trade or the link between merchants then ofcourse you need this data.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

No need for everyone to be in the same place. The wonders of a modern workplace
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

No need for everyone to be in the same place. The wonders of a modern workplace

That's right, I do not understand why this is important anyway Smiley
Bacara

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Yes, I think that is the basis of the question - if you are obliged to track every transaction and support the trade or the link between merchants then ofcourse you need this data.

Wouldn't this only complicate things...
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

This does not complicate, it can actually help us all to trade safely and smoothly without any hitch, hopefully this project can get a lot of support
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

This does not complicate, it can actually help us all to trade safely and smoothly without any hitch, hopefully this project can get a lot of support

And that is of course everyone's goal Wink
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

What will be the main purpose of DEAL tokens?
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like Dealjoy?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

And that is of course everyone's goal Wink

Nowadays fast transactions are a must but Im more interested in how theyre going to accomplish them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: