Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8881 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

When do I receive my tokens?

Tokens are usually distributed aftter  end of the sale,thats standard practice nowdays.

Same goes for both tokens that you got from sale,and bounty tokens

That's right, distribution will happen after the token sale has finished.

Do you plan to lock investors token for some amount of time,or they will be unlocked right from the start?

Investors' tokens will not be locked. Team/adivisor tokens will be locked for 36/24 months.

That's standard practice for projects. Some that have not done that have received scepticism from the community.

Now it is standard practice. Most projects lock the team tokens for around three years to avoid depreciation of tokens during sale and later on exchanges, to have them reach target price and not make the market more volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Tokens are usually distributed aftter  end of the sale,thats standard practice nowdays.

Do you plan to lock investors token for some amount of time,or they will be unlocked right from the start?

Investors' tokens will not be locked. Team/adivisor tokens will be locked for 36/24 months.

That's standard practice for projects. Some that have not done that have received scepticism from the community.

Now it is standard practice. Most projects lock the team tokens for around three years to avoid depreciation of tokens during sale and later on exchanges, to have them reach target price and not make the market more volatile.

Thanx for the clarification. I just knew it's standard practice but didn't't know any other details.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Where is your company registered?

Dealjoy Ltd is registered in Malta.
That's a good decision, because Malta is a very friendly country in regards to crypto. I think that this project will be successful because many people want to get good deals when they shop online, and Dealjoy will be a great way to do so.
I also see Dealjoy as an interesting project, earn crypto by shoping online is great idea. Online shopping much in demand and very practical, I think this project will succeed to attract investors to join.

I do hope it attracts the right kinds of attention - as they can really have something good here.

does anyone know if they have any upcoming PR events that might boost their popularity among possible investors?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

As in location? Is that important for some reason? Do you think restrictions of the country they are registered could cause problems for the project?

Unfortunately, they are important, numerous restrictions by various Governments forcing projects to move to certain countries...
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Upgrading to Dealjoy Plus requires locking some fixed DEAL tokens. This model of the community token reduces the cyclical supply and benefits the long-term value of the DEAL token ecosystem by increasing demand on the exchange and enabling it. Highly recommended for Dealjoy members and instant payments on all purchases.

And what are the requairements for this upgrade?

In addition to this question - what period of locking are we talking abiut here?

There will likely be no fixed period for locking. But cool-down period of around month from latest purchase will be applied before the staked tokens are available for withdrawal.

That there is still plenty of time to think about this Smiley
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

That's a good decision, because Malta is a very friendly country in regards to crypto. I think that this project will be successful because many people want to get good deals when they shop online, and Dealjoy will be a great way to do so.

Does anyone know how much crypto project is today registered in Malta?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Does anyone know how much crypto project is today registered in Malta?

Would be nice to know, interesting number for sure.More and more projects will gravitate towards Malta for sure.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Will you lock the bonus tokens also?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Upgrading to Dealjoy Plus requires locking some fixed DEAL tokens. This model of the community token reduces the cyclical supply and benefits the long-term value of the DEAL token ecosystem by increasing demand on the exchange and enabling it. Highly recommended for Dealjoy members and instant payments on all purchases.

And what are the requairements for this upgrade?

In addition to this question - what period of locking are we talking abiut here?

There will likely be no fixed period for locking. But cool-down period of around month from latest purchase will be applied before the staked tokens are available for withdrawal.

That there is still plenty of time to think about this Smiley

So this would translate to that in order to withdraw your staked coins you need to wait a month?
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

Hello, Real joy offers an easy solution to buy on the Internet and generate cryptography,
as well as connects Internet buyers to their favorite sellers, many will be interested in the platform!

Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Which ''category'' does the bonus tokens belong to?

Most projects lock bonus tokens for 2-3 months, sometimes bounty tokens are considered bonus tokens, it depends on the project and what they decide.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

Hello, Real joy offers an easy solution to buy on the Internet and generate cryptography,
as well as connects Internet buyers to their favorite sellers, many will be interested in the platform!

Real joy?  I thought this was called Dealjoy  Grin Grin
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Real joy?  I thought this was called Dealjoy  Grin Grin

He was referring that the project was as real as it gets, legit so to speak Grin we should refer to it from now on as Real Joy!
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

Which ''category'' does the bonus tokens belong to?

Most projects lock bonus tokens for 2-3 months, sometimes bounty tokens are considered bonus tokens, it depends on the project and what they decide.

I'm hoping this will be more along the lines that the bonus tokens are distributed right after ICO ends.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

When this private sales will end?
Has the puclic sale date already announced?
I just really hope that hardcap won't reached on this private sale phase so we will have a chance to participate on public sale Tongue
because 20 ETH minimum for private sale is not for me Roll Eyes
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

I just really hope that hardcap won't reached on this private sale phase so we will have a chance to participate on public sale Tongue

True,20 ETH is alot for many,i guess we have to wait for main sale phase Smiley
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Do you plan to lock the team tokens,and if yes,for how long?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

Do you plan to lock the team tokens,and if yes,for how long?

I guess the usual team token lockup is from 1 to 3 years.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

yes, does seem like a huge amount for smaller investors. But also, don't you need to be accredited?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Public Sale is now scheduled to Q4 of this year. There is no fixed date for private sale to end, but we will leave tokens for public sale so everyone has a chance to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: