Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Can everyone  join the sale,or there are some restrictions?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Which currencies will you be accepting?Will we be able to buy using credit card?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

When can we expect the mobile APP to be released, or at least released for beta testing?

Will the beta be an open one? I think maybe an internal one first.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

When can we expect the mobile APP to be released, or at least released for beta testing?

Well, I think internal ones are a must, but they can't cover everything so and open beta can help with bugs that were left behind. And you get to test with actual users.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

When this private sales will end?
Has the puclic sale date already announced?
I just really hope that hardcap won't reached on this private sale phase so we will have a chance to participate on public sale Tongue
because 20 ETH minimum for private sale is not for me Roll Eyes

yes, does seem like a huge amount for smaller investors. But also, don't you need to be accredited?

No need for investors to be accredited in order to join the private sale.

Even for US participants?

Aren't US investors excluded from the ICO Huh

Yeah US is in their Non-Eligible list

Code:
NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
Residents  and  citizens  of  the  following  countries  are  not  
eligible to participate in the Dealjoy token sale:
Algeria,  Bangladesh,  Bolivia,  China,  Ecuador,  Ethiopia,  Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Nepal,
North Korea, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago,
Tunisia, USA, Vanuatu, Yemen.

i'm just glad that singapore is not on that list,

Do you plan to allow accredited investors from USA to participate?

Are accredited investors some special category? How do you become accredited investor?

I think you have to go through both KYC and AML,and have certain amount of yearly income.Someone correct me if im wrong

So it must be some company, private investor can't be credited as accredited investor?

BUt don't you have to have a huge sum of money to become accredited?

Maybe you just have to have made a name for yourself. That kinda gives you credit that is maybe more important than money.

Possible, behind a known name can stand a reputable image which may be very important for the marketing of some product.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

Well, I think internal ones are a must, but they can't cover everything so and open beta can help with bugs that were left behind. And you get to test with actual users.

I agree, given the above, I think that open BETA is a better option for any project.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

I just really hope that hardcap won't reached on this private sale phase so we will have a chance to participate on public sale Tongue

yes, does seem like a huge amount for smaller investors. But also, don't you need to be accredited?

Code:
NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
Algeria,  Bangladesh,  Bolivia,  China,  Ecuador,  Ethiopia,  Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Nepal,

Are accredited investors some special category? How do you become accredited investor?

I think you have to go through both KYC and AML,and have certain amount of yearly income.Someone correct me if im wrong

So it must be some company, private investor can't be credited as accredited investor?

I think you need to have more then 1 million in assets and earn more then 200k per year.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

I agree, given the above, I think that open BETA is a better option for any project.

Open beta is good, cos' you get much more feedback, involve the community and spread the word about the project all at the same time.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Can someone from the team answer this question please? I personally think tokens should be locked for 2 years at least.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

But its not a bad  idea to open beta once its more  polished by internal team
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Can someone from the team answer this question please? I personally think tokens should be locked for 2 years at least.

2 years sounds like a good period,and it would show that team is confident in the long term success
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Which currencies will you be accepting?Will we be able to buy using credit card?

Not sure how is that even suppose to work.If there is a plan would be nice if someone would explain it.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

I see that 1 ETH=40000 DEAL.That means DEAL is pegged to ETH no matter what?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Code:
NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES

I think you need to have more then 1 million in assets and earn more then 200k per year.

Here is one good definition of this subject

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

Does that mean that price od Deal will always fluctuate depending on ETH?
EDVED

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

Well, it seems so  Roll Eyes
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

That's good because ETH is not that unstable like Bitcoin.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

Do you plan to release your debit card,something like wirex?
UncleT

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Do you plan to release your debit card,something like wirex?

Would that make the process of online shopping faster or is it a security thing?
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?

On the consumer cashback side of things, non-crypto companies like Ebates, TopCashBack, Quidco and crypto companies named RewardsToken and Cashbag. On the B2B side of things (Dealjoy for Business will be introduced very soon), RefToken, BitRewards, and SandBlock. None of the competitors is aiming to build an affiliate ecosystem that covers everything from consumers and leading merchants to dropshippers, content creators, and growing businesses.

Stay tuned for updated whitepaper and website with the introduction of Dealjoy for Business Wink

Can you name few features that will give you advantage over the mentioned competition?

On the consumer cashback side of things:

Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
Globally available from day one
Virtually no identifying private data collected from users
Always free to use for everyone in the world
No global alternative

For the competitors on the B2B side of things, all of those mentioned are focusing only on a niche meanwhile Dealjoy covers the whole field. Also, our token value strategy is better than most of ICOs, since before paying tokens out as rewards, we buy them straight from secondary markets. This generates a lot of buying pressure to the markets, and along with token staking and token burn strategies should give our project and token a bright future Smiley

How does that system with buying from secondary markets work?Can you explain the process for a dumb guy please  Grin

We deposit FIAT to an exchange and buy DEAL tokens. This will of course be automated, but thats basically how it goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: