Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

What is the unique feature of this project? What is the main difference between the project DEALJOY and CASHBAG,for example?

Hey! These are the two main USPs of Dealjoy:

Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
Virtually no identifying private data collected from users

What do you mean when you say 'Virtually' no identifying private data collected from users - some data is still collected, right?

Definition of identifying private data is not set in stone, that's why we say "Virtually". So basically we do not collect names, addresses, bank information and so on, unlike many of our competitors.

It is good to know that privacy is respected and personal data is protected so there is no fear of selling/misusing data.

This is especially important nowadays since lots of data gets misused and privacy abused, even Facebook did it.

Unfortunately, today it is hard to believe in any protection of data and privacy, all are promise that, but in the end something different always happen....

I agree, it is indeed very hard to believe in it. That's why Dealjoy will show it to users by not asking any personal information during or after signing up to the platform.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Correct ,me if im wrong,but it seems to me that there wont be any bonus available for those that join ICO during main sale.You wont give any bonus even if someone invest lets say 100 ETH?

Our bonus structure:

Private Sale (20eth minimum): 30%
Pre-Sale (0.2eth minimum): 15%
Main Sale (0.2eth minimum): 0%

Small and large investors are able to get nice bonuses during the Private Sale / Pre-Sale. Pre-Sale will last 4 weeks, so there is plenty of time to invest in.

We wanted to keep the bonus structure simple and reliable, I personally dislike those complicated and inflated bonus structures that many ICOs are having.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Correct ,me if im wrong,but it seems to me that there wont be any bonus available for those that join ICO during main sale.You wont give any bonus even if someone invest lets say 100 ETH?

Our bonus structure:

Small and large investors are able to get nice bonuses during the Private Sale / Pre-Sale. Pre-Sale will last 4 weeks, so there is plenty of time to invest in.

We wanted to keep the bonus structure simple and reliable, I personally dislike those complicated and inflated bonus structures that many ICOs are having.

Thats truebest is to keept it simple and transparent,so there are no confusions.
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

Our bonus structure:

I would still like to see some small bonus for main sale, at least 5%. People like bonuses and discounts Smiley
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?

Dealjoy Beta in early 2019.

Cannot wait!! Is it going to be open BETA?

The Beta will be open!

What do we need to do to ensure that we will participate in beta?

Are there some regional preferences for beta?

Yea will you restrict beta to certain country or not?Some projects do it that way, but I don't like that approach.

If there would be any restrictions in BETA testing, I think that it would be decided for technical reason, no matter how potential testers feel about it Cool
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

People who invest 100 ETH will not do it in main sale if they are smart.They will contact the team and make a deal directly with the team, get some kind of a bonus for big investors.

True,but what if they  found out about project abit later,and not right from the start?I think those that invest that much should get some bonus.

Atleast most of the other ICOs are opened to that.

Agreed. if you are a more serious investor and are not just in it to participate then definitely you should be rewarded in some way.

The more you invest the more bonus you get because those are the ones that take more risks than casual investors.

I believe that is best to contact the team directly and they can offer some bonus for big investor.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Will you guys release some MVP, prototype or test platform before beta release so potential investor can explore/experience what dealjoy platform will look like before they decide to put some eth in this project?

Some kind of MVP would encourage a lot of people to invest, it is a good idea to showcase a bit before going beta.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

What is the unique feature of this project? What is the main difference between the project DEALJOY and CASHBAG,for example?

Hey! These are the two main USPs of Dealjoy:

Payouts instantly after the purchase of goods
Virtually no identifying private data collected from users

What do you mean when you say 'Virtually' no identifying private data collected from users - some data is still collected, right?

Definition of identifying private data is not set in stone, that's why we say "Virtually". So basically we do not collect names, addresses, bank information and so on, unlike many of our competitors.

It is good to know that privacy is respected and personal data is protected so there is no fear of selling/misusing data.

This is especially important nowadays since lots of data gets misused and privacy abused, even Facebook did it.

Unfortunately, today it is hard to believe in any protection of data and privacy, all are promise that, but in the end something different always happen....

I agree, it is indeed very hard to believe in it. That's why Dealjoy will show it to users by not asking any personal information during or after signing up to the platform.

Best way to go! If you don't have information, you can't sell it Cheesy
EDVED

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Will you guys release some MVP, prototype or test platform before beta release so potential investor can explore/experience what dealjoy platform will look like before they decide to put some eth in this project?

Some kind of MVP would encourage a lot of people to invest, it is a good idea to showcase a bit before going beta.

What does MVP stand for?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

What does MVP stand for?

MVP is a Minimum Viable Product

Something made just to showcase the features and present the project.Not completely functional.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Cannot wait!! Is it going to be open BETA?

The Beta will be open!

What do we need to do to ensure that we will participate in beta?

Are there some regional preferences for beta?

Yea will you restrict beta to certain country or not?Some projects do it that way, but I don't like that approach.

Most likely the countries that are not able to participate in ICO will be restricted for beta too, but I would prefer beta to open for everyone else.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

We are considering this.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

This is very good news,because this is considerable moment  for people who care about the safety of their personal data. Is the KYC required for investors and bounty hunters?

Hey. KYC is required for all investors, but not bounty participants. As you understand we need to be compliant with regulations. At the actual Dealjoy platform, we will not require any personal information of our members.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

What does MVP stand for?

MVP is a Minimum Viable Product

Something made just to showcase the features and present the project.Not completely functional.

So that is usually showed before BETA testing?
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

This is very good news,because this is considerable moment  for people who care about the safety of their personal data. Is the KYC required for investors and bounty hunters?

Hey. KYC is required for all investors, but not bounty participants. As you understand we need to be compliant with regulations. At the actual Dealjoy platform, we will not require any personal information of our members.

It is good because collecting investors information is always important but whether they are providing any security for that information is very important. If a company choose the third party vendor definitely they will share the information with the others.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

We are considering this.

Nice!
i hope there will be an update about this right before public sale started  Wink
Just as like JeffTheMan said in earlier post , i also believe this will be encourage a lot of people to invest.
El Topo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

Do you plan to attend any blockchain conference in europe,in the near future?
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

the team is very well thought up you can earn coins by spending your money being anywhere in any place in the world this is the future when there are no borders in the world and for the convenience and happiness of a person makes such projects, the usual user will only have to accept these technologies and enjoy
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?And also,do you have some cap,some max amount one can invest?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

the team is very well thought up you can earn coins by spending your money being anywhere in any place in the world this is the future when there are no borders in the world and for the convenience and happiness of a person makes such projects, the usual user will only have to accept these technologies and enjoy

The concept is indeed futuristic. It would be great if crypto would be the way for global improvement of the way we spend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: