Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Can I take part in the Dealjoy system with you without investing any money and buying DEAL?

You can,by joining bounty campaign.Easy way to get some of those DEAL tokens Smiley

Do we need KYC to get those tokens?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

I like the project a lot and the idea of cashback in crypto is appealing one, but what boggles my mind is how will Dealjoy make money?

We will take a commission on each individual cashback. Rest will go straight to the customer.

What will be the commission percentage?How will it be structured?

I have also been wondering how they will make profit to invest in maintenance. It would be nice if someone from the team could elaborate?

They have probably explained it here already in short steps, but I am interested if someone from the team could elaborate on this a bit more?

We will pay at least 80% of our incoming commissions to our members in DEAL tokens. Our commission will be approximately 10-20% of each transaction, but never over 20%.

Isn't that bit high percentage? Most of the companies don't go over 10% as far as I know.

Well, a good way to go above the competition is to do something they are not, Positive or negative, be sure to do something different to get noticed.

Think that 20% is too high , I hope they will eventually decide on a 10% Smiley

I agree with that,i hope it wont be higher than 10%.

For me too succeed it needs to be under 10% for sure.People are simply losing too much money on fees in crypto.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

I like the project a lot and the idea of cashback in crypto is appealing one, but what boggles my mind is how will Dealjoy make money?

We will take a commission on each individual cashback. Rest will go straight to the customer.

What will be the commission percentage?How will it be structured?

I have also been wondering how they will make profit to invest in maintenance. It would be nice if someone from the team could elaborate?

They have probably explained it here already in short steps, but I am interested if someone from the team could elaborate on this a bit more?

We will pay at least 80% of our incoming commissions to our members in DEAL tokens. Our commission will be approximately 10-20% of each transaction, but never over 20%.

Isn't that bit high percentage? Most of the companies don't go over 10% as far as I know.

Well, a good way to go above the competition is to do something they are not, Positive or negative, be sure to do something different to get noticed.

Think that 20% is too high , I hope they will eventually decide on a 10% Smiley

I agree with that,i hope it wont be higher than 10%.

If they can't go belove that, 10% is reasonable
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

When can we expect exchange listing?How soon after the end of sale?

I believe it has to be right after the sale ends and before the project goes live, and I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two. I wonder if they will take into consideration smaller exchanges or will they focus on only big names.

Yeah, good question.I certainly think that you need to aim for the big exchange without compromise.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I believe it has to be right after the sale ends and before the project goes live, and I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two. I wonder if they will take into consideration smaller exchanges or will they focus on only big names.

Yeah, good question.I certainly think that you need to aim for the big exchange without compromise.

Why only focus on big exchange, it is really hard to get a listing these days on big exchanges.
guloyaa1

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

Shopping online with cryptocurrency and the ability to earn money on shoping is a good idea. I saw a lot of banners of DEALJOY on Bitcointalk. The project is popular.

The popularity of the project can be estimated by the number of participants in the company's signature?

It can, but you have to take everything else into account as well, the sale, other bounty campaigns, interest on social media...

Got it. Thanks for the answer.

It is not that simple hehe, What if project does not have a bounty campaign at all?  Grin
Bacara

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Why only focus on big exchange, it is really hard to get a listing these days on big exchanges.

...and it cost a lots of many to get listed...
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

You should post that in the bounty thread m8, not here.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Well that is the price to get listed on top exchanges this days Cheesy
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Price went up alot,but i think evvery project has to be ready to pay for good exchange,it has to part of the budget.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Hi,here is the bounty thread link,you should do it there   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237
Ranunculus2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Price went up alot,but i think evvery project has to be ready to pay for good exchange,it has to part of the budget.

Yeah those prices are went crazy latelly...teams must calculate this in their budget...

that is exactly why some hardcaps are high and projects need to wait for the funds to really start coming in.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Yeah those prices are went crazy latelly...teams must calculate this in their budget...

that is exactly why some hardcaps are high and projects need to wait for the funds to really start coming in.

And they should change their cap predictions if necessary, no need to keep it so strict.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Hi,here is the bounty thread link,you should do it there   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237

Can newbie rank account join bounty campaign?

Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

You cant join signature campaign,but you can join all others,like social media,content etc.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Too many people would join signature if newbie is allowed,therefore dilluting the bounty pool for signature part of the campaign.
cmdr1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Too many people would join signature if newbie is allowed,therefore dilluting the bounty pool for signature part of the campaign.

That could be true. The bounty would be less gor each participant involved but you would get a lot more civerage of the project.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

And they should change their cap predictions if necessary, no need to keep it so strict.

Is the hardcap really something that is set in stone ir is it often updated based on sale/dev progress?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Hm...yeah, did not think about that, you are right. That would anger a lot of participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: