Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8885 times)
Jeremija

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

When can we expect exchange listing?How soon after the end of sale?

I believe it has to be right after the sale ends and before the project goes live, and I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two. I wonder if they will take into consideration smaller exchanges or will they focus on only big names.

Yeah, good question.I certainly think that you need to aim for the big exchange without compromise.

Why only focus on big exchange, it is really hard to get a listing these days on big exchanges.

...and it cost a lots of many to get listed...

Well that is the price to get listed on top exchanges this days Cheesy

Price went up alot,but i think evvery project has to be ready to pay for good exchange,it has to part of the budget.

Yeah those prices are went crazy latelly...teams must calculate this in their budget...

that is exactly why some hardcaps are high and projects need to wait for the funds to really start coming in.

And they should change their cap predictions if necessary, no need to keep it so strict.

Is the hardcap really something that is set in stone ir is it often updated based on sale/dev progress?

I think that's something that can and should change, depending on a lot of factors, from sale results to market conditions...
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign
You need to write this in the Bounty campaign thread, not here. And you need to add a link.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign
You need to write this in the Bounty campaign thread, not here. And you need to add a link.

Some people just do not know how to use the forum yet Grin or it's just a confusion.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Hi,here is the bounty thread link,you should do it there   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237

Can newbie rank account join bounty campaign?

Too many people would join signature if newbie is allowed,therefore dilluting the bounty pool for signature part of the campaign.

Hm...yeah, did not think about that, you are right. That would anger a lot of participants.

With respect, but I think newbies shouldn't take part in this  Cool

There are some ok  newbies that learn quickly, but most of them just wander around like headless chickens.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Hi,here is the bounty thread link,you should do it there   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237

Too many people would join signature if newbie is allowed,therefore dilluting the bounty pool for signature part of the campaign.

Hm...yeah, did not think about that, you are right. That would anger a lot of participants.

There are some ok  newbies that learn quickly, but most of them just wander around like headless chickens.

Lets not be too harsh, newbies still do participate on forum and do contribute.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Could I get a link to your github please?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

When can we expect exchange listing?How soon after the end of sale?

I believe it has to be right after the sale ends and before the project goes live, and I don't think there will be a huge gap between the two. I wonder if they will take into consideration smaller exchanges or will they focus on only big names.

Yeah, good question.I certainly think that you need to aim for the big exchange without compromise.

Why only focus on big exchange, it is really hard to get a listing these days on big exchanges.

...and it cost a lots of many to get listed...

Well that is the price to get listed on top exchanges this days Cheesy

Price went up alot,but i think evvery project has to be ready to pay for good exchange,it has to part of the budget.

Yeah those prices are went crazy latelly...teams must calculate this in their budget...

that is exactly why some hardcaps are high and projects need to wait for the funds to really start coming in.

And they should change their cap predictions if necessary, no need to keep it so strict.

Is the hardcap really something that is set in stone ir is it often updated based on sale/dev progress?

I think that's something that can and should change, depending on a lot of factors, from sale results to market conditions...

It is important that all this is always done transparently and with good PR, otherwise it can backlash.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

I agree, they participate in the forum, but I think a minimum of participation still should be determined.
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Where exactly is your team stationed? Most of you are in the same office I guess?
UncleT

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Where exactly is your team stationed? Most of you are in the same office I guess?

Hm...good question...but usually the modern IT workspace is all over the place and not in the same spot, even in the same country.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

I agree, they participate in the forum, but I think a minimum of participation still should be determined.

you mean maximum number?  because if they set a maximum amount then the spoils could be distributed equally.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Hm...good question...but usually the modern IT workspace is all over the place and not in the same spot, even in the same country.

That may be true, but you still need some main office,where key people are.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Problem with allowing newbie account is that too many of them would join, and those of higher rank would get less reward.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

Problem with allowing newbie account is that too many of them would join, and those of higher rank would get less reward.

Sure, but imagine the magnitude of promotion the project would have if they opened up to newbies.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?

Bonus tokens, as well as team tokens, have a vesting period, but I doub't it would be long as the team tokens. Up to one year, I guess.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I don't know if everybody watched this, but it's cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiWvLKVtSo
Bacara

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign

you mean maximum number?  because if they set a maximum amount then the spoils could be distributed equally.

I think it refers to the minimum rank of member who can participate in the bounty...
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

I don't know if everybody watched this, but it's cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiWvLKVtSo

I have not seen it before. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: