Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8886 times)
ArceriBau

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?

Bonus tokens, as well as team tokens, have a vesting period, but I doub't it would be long as the team tokens. Up to one year, I guess.

They can decide that the bonus tokens are not going to be locked.
Tuomo_Dealjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

Could you give the details about the bonus structure and will the bonus tokens be locked?

Bonus tokens, as well as team tokens, have a vesting period, but I doub't it would be long as the team tokens. Up to one year, I guess.

Bonus structure:

Private Sale: 30%
Pre-Sale: 15%
Main Sale: 0%

Bonus tokens will not be locked. Team and advisor tokens will be vested for 36/24 months.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:50:53 AM

Bonus structure:

Bonus tokens will not be locked. Team and advisor tokens will be vested for 36/24 months.

Very good.Like that you are choosing to do it this way and show people that you believe in long term success of the project.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

I don't know if everybody watched this, but it's cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiWvLKVtSo

Cool video, seen other ones before too, every video that promoted Dealjoy is good  Cheesy
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

Bonus structure:

Aren't you worried about dumping, not locking the bonus tokens.That can really backfire.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

Bonus structure:

Aren't you worried about dumping, not locking the bonus tokens.That can really backfire.

That can sometimes derail the value of the token pretty fast.Now most tokens lose value after the ICO very fast, mostly caused by dumping.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

Bonus structure:

That can sometimes derail the value of the token pretty fast.Now most tokens lose value after the ICO very fast, mostly caused by dumping.

People will dump whenever they get a chance to make money by dumping, some people make money by flipping ICO's.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

I don't know if everybody watched this, but it's cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiWvLKVtSo

I'm not subscribed (yet) to their YT channel so haven't watched this (any) video presentation,
Maybe to fasten their website load time , they not embed this video in their website.
Thanks for sharing
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Bonus structure:

Very good.Like that you are choosing to do it this way and show people that you believe in long term success of the project.

I agree, this is a clear indication of how team believe in the success of this project.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

Bonus structure:

Your Bonus structure good but you need to allocate some % to the Main sale because most of the investors will participate in the Main sale sometimes. It is good to add some % during the Main sale in order to attract some more investors.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Bonus structure:

Your Bonus structure good but you need to allocate some % to the Main sale because most of the investors will participate in the Main sale sometimes. It is good to add some % during the Main sale in order to attract some more investors.

I agree,i would like to see something like 5% bonus for main sale.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Bonus structure:

Why would that be necessary? Maybe they think that the main portion of the investments will come from the private and pre-sale.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Bonus structure:

Why would that be necessary? Maybe they think that the main portion of the investments will come from the private and pre-sale.

That might be true,but somehow i think that all ico investors should get some bonus.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

Bonus structure:

That might be true,but somehow i think that all ico investors should get some bonus.

I don't think they implement this usually because the last sale is meant for smaller investments so if you wanted the bonus you would have to invest big and at earlier stages.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Bonus structure:

I don't think they implement this usually because the last sale is meant for smaller investments so if you wanted the bonus you would have to invest big and at earlier stages.

This could be solved in a way to give bonus during main sale only to those that invest larger amounts,lets say 5+ ETH.
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Bonus structure:

This could be solved in a way to give bonus during main sale only to those that invest larger amounts,lets say 5+ ETH.

Thats not bad idea at all,to give some incentive during main sale phase.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Are you guy planning to bring in any new strategic partners?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Bonus structure:

Thats not bad idea at all,to give some incentive during main sale phase.

BUt still they have to keep in mind the total amount of tokens that they have allocated for different purposes.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Are you guy planning to bring in any new strategic partners?

It really depends on what kind of strategic partner you are referring to. Advisors or investors? Because strategic investors would be much more helpful right now as it seems the team has everything else under control. Getting investors on board is something that will depend solely on the quality of the product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: