Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Dealjoy buyback program is very good, +80% Of revenue Used to buy DEAL tokens from ex­­changes, to be paid out as cash back com­mis­sions. when will the ICO Dealjoy begin?

That is maintain the value of DEAL and it is a good mechanism.

ICO is still in preparation, team is working on it I guess, should be soon as it was said Q3 2018.

Q3 is almost over,only few days left so  i hope for some news soon.

Public sale is planned for Q4 according to the roadmap, so they have some more time Smiley

True,Dealjoy Private Sale is going on at the moment.

Do you have any details about private sale?Bonus,price per token,minimum amount needed to invest to join?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frazeer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Dealjoy buyback program is very good, +80% Of revenue Used to buy DEAL tokens from ex­­changes, to be paid out as cash back com­mis­sions. when will the ICO Dealjoy begin?

ICO is still in preparation, team is working on it I guess, should be soon as it was said Q3 2018.

Public sale is planned for Q4 according to the roadmap, so they have some more time Smiley

So the private sale is active. Maybe that is why team members are a bit busy.

Until when does the private sale last? when will the public one begin?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Public sale begins somewhere during the Q4 as mentioned above, don't know when the private sale ends.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Public sale begins somewhere during the Q4 as mentioned above, don't know when the private sale ends.

It is quite possible that private sale will continue in parallel withe public one.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

This one is nice, a lot of people now are using online shop and the one who made this project was genius.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

It is quite possible that private sale will continue in parallel withe public one.

Didn't know that there was a possibility that both pheases of sale can be simultaneously.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

I see that most of your team is Finnish,is your headquarter there too?

Are there some other Finnish blockchain projects?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Pfffuuu, are there ever. There is a huge scene there and a lot of project are coming from that part of the world.
descuri

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

Pfffuuu, are there ever. There is a huge scene there and a lot of project are coming from that part of the world.

I haven't really noticed that there are that many Finnish projects but it is a good thing as they are hardworking.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

This platform will cooperate with companies like Nike? If so, it is simply doomed to success.

It just needs a couple of big names to get the ball rolling IMHO. Having those big names on board brings a positive reinforcement to casual users.

They need few big names as partners, that would help the project a lot.

They would maybe just need a couple of big names to get some additional promo. But Booking is already a big name if they can confirm them as a cashback partner.

Yes, such partnerships are of course very necessary for any new project, for many reasons and those who manage to get such high-profile partnerships, of course there are good chances of success. I hope these partnerships will be real and it will be good if there are many such partnerships.

Is there any specific plan as to attract new users to the platform?

Honestly, I do not know what their plan is, but to attract people from the non-crypto sphere will be extremely difficult.

Isn't the attraction people from non-crypto sphere to the task of most crypto based projects? Grin

We talk about different things, the project has no original idea and any giant in the centralized business can copy the DEALJOY plan, at the moment I do not see the success of this project, maybe I wrong

Bendix

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

Dealjoy as a global cashback platform that is offering us anonymity is an interesting project with a lot of great incentives for the end users and hopefully will be a success.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

Dealjoy as a global cashback platform that is offering us anonymity is an interesting project with a lot of great incentives for the end users and hopefully will be a success.
You're right and we all can see that information on their website, stop spamming in this forum, look for other activities.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

How you plan to distribute Deal tokens?

Tokens will be distributed after end of sale,that is standard practice nowadays with most ICOs.And i think its the best way,so noone can dump the tokens on decentralized exchanges while sale is going on.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I see that you plan to spend 80% of the cashback revenue on buyback model.That number will stay the same no matter the amount of revenue,or it will be adjusted?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Didn't know that there was a possibility that both pheases of sale can be simultaneously.

It is possible,but you have to invest bigger amounts to join Private Sale as its mostly meant for bigger investors.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

What will merchants gain by joining Dealjoy,i mean how you plan to attract them,what will you offer them?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

What will merchants gain by joining Dealjoy,i mean how you plan to attract them,what will you offer them?

Maybe some good bonuses, maybe some lesser fees, some benefits with other similar sites? There are ways for sure.
Bacara

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

What are the most succesfull project from that region?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

Maybe some good bonuses, maybe some lesser fees, some benefits with other similar sites? There are ways for sure.

Merchants will definitely get a lot of benefits from this project. My question is how they will attract users?
cmdr1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

It is possible,but you have to invest bigger amounts to join Private Sale as its mostly meant for bigger investors.

It sounds like they expect the Private sale to be for bigger investors but is there some minimal investment amount?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: