Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3429 times)
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

Ethereums price is rapidly increasing. And if you were to hold for long time, i guess it is still a good time to invest in Eth. I'm sure that it will grow more in few years and we might get twice or more profit of what we have today. It is the most promising coin for me listed in the top 10 altcoins. And also most projects emerging today relies on Ethereum and perhaps it can help to make ethereums price increase more.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
ETHEREUM is still profitable even now that bitcoin is not longer in hype. Maybe soon it will go the moon again. All of us can invest even though the value of most of the tokens right now is not good. For me it is also time to invest in other altcoins like ethereum. I guess this is the year of altcoins.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
So, I think now is a good time and a good price to invest in ETH. ETH is a good coin that can bring big profits in the future. We have already seen good growth last year and I think such growth will repeat this year.

Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

The Ethereum is moving forward steadily, its value is increasing gradually, and the $ 1000 mark for the coin previously seemed unattainable. Now, when the goal is achieved, it is expected to set the next maximum at $ 2000 or $ 2500 for a coin. The more projects using the Ethereum blockchain as a base, the greater the confidence that this mark is achievable.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

You do have time to invest in ETH, because altcoins do not grow in price. Probably because of the strange growth of bitcoin, but I already mentioned this in another message. Now the price of ETH has a standard value, but you do understand that soon we will start growing?
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

This is obviously a great time to invest into Ethereum since it lose a big portion of its value due to the prolonged bear market which has affected the entire market due to which I have already purchased a couple of ETH and am HODLING them for the long term. I firmly believe that Ethereum will reach $1500 by the end of this year and might reach the $2500 by the end of next year based on my research. This is one of the safest coins to invest into at the moment after Bitcoin which is why I highly recommend investing into it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Anything under $500 seems like a goo price to take the chance, obviously no way of knowing for sure.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

If I have to give my opinion, I always prefer ethereum. But I am not sure that the same Bull Run will happen this year also. Hoping for the best.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

I personally know many guys who are going to do like that, but as for me, Ethereum is not the best thing that you can invest in. There are also ADA, NEO, XML, LTC. Many of great projects around.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

Yes, now is the time to buy Ethereum and wait for the market to rise.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

I believe that the etherium today is dropping and it is now really the best time to hodle it. Maybe if we are going to make hold on it and wait for the another update of the price we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit on it. We need to have more patience and keep calm.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

I believe that the etherium today is dropping and it is now really the best time to hodle it. Maybe if we are going to make hold on it and wait for the another update of the price we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit on it. We need to have more patience and keep calm.
We can expect that ethereum will soon to increase its value following what bitcoin had been through right now.So it's a good choice to keep on holding to this coins as this will give us good returns if we see its price starts to increase.Patience is all we need at this time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Eth is a good investment because it has a real use case, and investing in ethereum is a good choice because the price is still cheap now, if bull run start again eth price might hit above 1k and it would be a good profit for any one that invested now.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Yes, its a good idea to invest in Ethereum right now because the price is still cheap and as you said earlier, we may experience another bull run very soon. So this is the best time to buy.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

I really look forward to it because ethereum has to do with coin result from following bounty program which of course also impact on coins that i have now, if ethereum price rise, coin with ethereum platform will also rise so for those who have money buy ethereum because besides to get profit also for the price ethereum can quickly increase

laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Now is a good time for investment. In half a year we will see the price of the ethereum at 1500-2000 dollars. x3-x4 for 6 months - not a bad result, banks do not bring much profit
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

Yes, this is the time to invest in Ethereum. 3 Days ago when bitcoin hits 7400 USD, Ethereum hit 505 USD. But at this moment, ETH price is 446 USD. And the price decreasing slowly. So, we get again the buying time for ETH. If you buy now then you will make a quick profit very soon. But if you keep them HODL then you have a big chance to make a good profit. Because I hope ETH will hit 1K USD very soon.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Eth is a good investment because it has a real use case, and investing in ethereum is a good choice because the price is still cheap now, if bull run start again eth price might hit above 1k and it would be a good profit for any one that invested now.
Yes it is still a good chance or opportunity to catch ethereum at this price. Were not yet at all time high so good to have ethereum. Even crypto market are struggling let's invest in ethereum anyway price will go to moon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

If it is for me it will better rather than expecting a short term high growth. It provides a very strong market and it can't be manipulated. And the correct answer is we will see that again but there was no ETH about when that will be happened so far. I guess maybe year to come.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

We are waiting for the bull run of crypto market to increase. I think this the time to invest into Ethereum if we can see the previous charts of ethereum price it is still best to have some. For me I had rather invest now than regret later when it is already increase.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: