Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3434 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

At the moment, when the market is recovering on July 22, investing in ETH is the right decision. You should invest in cryptos to make a profit when the market rebounds at the end of the year. Spending in ETH is a trend for investors by the end of 2018.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:16:45 AM

Whoever that doesn't want to see again the bull run that happened last year is a skeptic and pessimistic on crypto's.

And I disagree with what you've said about the ETH as the most profitable investment, no. It's bitcoin, look while bitcoin is making its way to the top as usual, ETH and others are having its hardship.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:30:43 AM

the market is starting to rise again because bitcoin is on pump. maybe its time to invest ethereum now because as we know when bitcoin rises ethereum also will rise. This is maybe our opportunity to reinvest from ethereum. and we hope it will start to hit again to $1000 like last year. And ethereum is a good coin to invest and hold it for a long term. and thats for sure you will get a lot of profits by investing ethereum.

allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

I really love the saying which goes "make hay while the sun shine" I see this time to be the shinning time to make hay by investing not only in ethereum but also other legit and authentic cryptocurrency and ICOs. Most of the coins has decreased pricewise so you can invest more.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Maybe, since Its been a long months to wait before the bull run begin while the etherium still In low price. Now I think It was started with bitcoin where going to raise on $8000. So lucky for those who Invest In bitcoin last month.
Mega2017

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:47 AM

Definitely a good time to buy ETH or any other good coin that has a good team and project behind. The bull will come, its not a matter of if, but of when.
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

for us now is the right moment you can get eth.
because seeing the growth of eth every day is also getting better. so I think you will also get more profits in the future.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

I think that now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently down and at the end of the year the chance is up so I suggest to buy ETH now.

The market price for ethereum today is very low and it was the best time to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future and that's how you are going to take advantage of the situation today.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

At the moment Ethereum stay strong in the price around $400 to $500, and this is sign this level price is become strong support. So its good times for now to get in, and hold till next year. The price will possible to going up to more than $1300, because blockchain technology and crypto community will be stronger year by year.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Unfortunately, I not use Eth for invest just trading. For recovery/ reinvest I usually buy Eth and hold it for long term period. This is time to buy? I'll say " yes ", the price still low and volume is stable, good sign for invest. Use only 30 - 50 % asset to buy and save the rest asset for another activity. Eth will survive and still become best option ( after bitcoin ) to make money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
yes now you can invest in Ethereum because now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because both of these coins are still down and not yet back then from now it's time to invest again in Ethereum let alone this coin now has not been up but I am sure this coin can be good in the future and can profitable

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

At present the market is suffering a significant decrease in almost all the prices of the coins, I think you should
invest a little money in Ethereum, taking advantage of this moment that surely in the next months its value could be
duplicate and in this way get big profits. Then Ethereum will be much better in the future.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

all altcoin has a bullrun potential. because it refers to Bitcoin. but if for this year I think it will only reach half of the peak at the end of 2017. and ethereum only reach maybe $ 800- $ 1000. but currently it is great to buy Ethereum from USD or BTC pair. ethereum has a low price. so get ready to buy.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
yes now you can invest in Ethereum because now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because both of these coins are still down and not yet back then from now it's time to invest again in Ethereum let alone this coin now has not been up but I am sure this coin can be good in the future and can profitable

Almost everyone is expecting the whole market of crypto to go up and see a bullish market. I hope we are all right because if not, there will come yet another market depression just like lasts month.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

Yes you're correct it is the right time to reinvest in Ethereum or even Bitcoin is also good with the very low price and you need only to hold just in short term maybe, since the price were going to recover as we seen in the tabulated daily price movement, and also include other altcoins like NEO,RIPPLE,LITECOIN and BTC cash.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

Anytime is a good time to buy Ethereum for me. It has shown good price movements over the past months and has maintained a steady price range. Also, Ethereum tends to follow-suite bitcoin's trend and we all know that when the bulls take control once more, bitcoin goes crazy and it's craziness will definitely rub off on ETH.

I load my bags with ETH with every chance I get. You should too. For now, let's wait for the bulls to gain control of the market.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

I agree with the opinions of most people here if now is the right time to invest in etherium but if you have a large enough capital you should also invest in bitcoin for the long term, I think it will generate big profits.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Among all altcoins, ethereum would be the best to invest much more on long term investment just like bitcoin. Ethereum has been proven how worth it is. Able to maintain its place in the price chart for long already. Personally, i started in the forum and my only goal was just to invest in bitcoin but ethereum caught my attention and now i have got to coins in my wallet and obviously that are bitcoin and etereum.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.

Why do people hoard when ETH turns POS?

If people will that will be a great turn of event because I remember keeping some ETH in my account since I bought at a low price. $400 is considerably a good price to buy more ETH but it isn't low for some.  How much do you think the price of ETH will be when traders suddenly hoard all their ETH?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: