Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3429 times)
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Its always time. I've never sold  one ETH.
Not sure why you said "reinvest". Honestly for long term, you can't go wrong with either bitcoin or ETH. Not even talking the bull run going on, which we are not sure yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Of course, investing ethereum for me has become mandatory, not just to profit from buying and selling ethereum, but ethereum is also useful for all kinds of transactions. hopefully ethereum will get better and higher again its price
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coin in the cryptocurrency world.  Even you not create this thread I think most of the people will buy more etheteum because they believe to ethereum price become high like bitcoin. Buy more ethereum now.
Pr0n69

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

with the advent of BTC ETF I would advise to invest in BTC first of all...
Then if it will lead to a new reaction from the entire cryptomarket I would buy ETH and other alts as well.
regards
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

iTS STILL a good time to invest in ETH, the value of the coin is still quite on the Lower side and its cheaply available in the market, buy cheap now and get the chance to sell high in the near future when the market value recovers

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Ethereum is still considered as a top coin. You should still consider investing in it since if you are going to compare its price last December it is really high compared now. If you have enough money to buy even though it is around $400 then go for it. If not, you can still invest in top coins like waves, Stratis, and XRP.
The thing that makes Ethereum so promising is the support of hundreds of tokens that can make Ethereum usage keep increasing so the price will go up, I'm sure that someday Ethereum could become number # 1 and replace bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

yes, this is the best time to invest in ETH because in previous month ETH price was reached at $800 so now you can buy and hold for more profit .

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

I think that now is an excellent opportunity to invest in the air. The price decently fell, and the market has already started showing signs of recovery - it is possible to get a quick profit of 20-30%. And if you are patient and wait until the end of the year - then the profit will be even greater. This is my opinion, I do not impose it on anyone.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

yes, this is the best time to invest in ETH because in previous month ETH price was reached at $800 so now you can buy and hold for more profit .
all can start investing ethereum. because ethereum itself is very good to invest. we can all benefit from those investments where price increases and can also be used to invest in ico
aljareauisback

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

ya its good time to buy more eth, to many project have a basic erc20 , and ethereum is a big project for future , i hold ethereum and i believe for this project. and thereum is an open-source, public blockchain-based computing platform. What this means is Ethereum is often used as a platform to develop groundbreaking applications (called dapps). And the digital currency allowing those applications to operate is called Ether..ethereum Could Have More Application Than Bitcoin..Ethereum Is Backed by Multiple Fortune 500 Companies..and Ethereum Is Being Incorporated by Financial Institutions..  Grin
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Yes, reinvest in ethereum is the brilliant idea and we hope that the prices of these cryptocurrencies will same last year. I always do invest in ethereum if I got extra money because I believe to this altcoin and happy to invest.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Yes, I invest ethereum because altcoin is the most potential for long-term investment. Currently the price of ethereum is about $ 450, a good opportunity to increase the amount. I hope ethereum repeats last year's achievement.

Ethereum is a very good coin I see its development better than other Altcoin so choosing Ethereum for investment is a very good idea, now the price of ethereum is not too high and I'm sure the price will soon recover, so I think it's the right time to invest to gain profit which is big in the future when the price recovers.

As long as bitcoin not yet recovering Im prety sure ethereum will not pumping but still it has a potential to grow before the end of this year so if you believe in ethereum just invest now while the price is in dip just while until the end of this year.
Ethereum will always follow the bitcoin but if there was a bad news about ethereum and it can give a bad impact to the ethereum's market trend. remember in the last week ethereum gets another bearish trend alone when bitcoin was really stable. A bad news about U turn of coinbase was giving a lot of impact to the trend.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:50:13 AM

well here you can reinvest in ethereum. each get a salary you can start to invest in cryptocurrency.divide especially against btc and ethereum
bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

I also feel and hope the same. re-invest in Ethereum is one of my plan in this today market. It is very valuable to make the ETH as the invetsment for both short and long-term investment. We can see the prospect so far after th bull market.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

YES I THINK THAT ALL SHOULD INVEST IN ETHEREUM THERE ARE VARIOUS REASONS FOR THIS ALTCOIN TO REACH THE 1K AGAIN ONE OF THEM WILL BE THE PLASMA SOLUTION WITH THE NETWORK IMPLANTATION TOKEN'S NEW PATTERN WILL MAKE MORE EFFICIENT YOUR TRADE WITHIN THE ETHEREUM
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.

Why do people hoard when ETH turns POS?

If people will that will be a great turn of event because I remember keeping some ETH in my account since I bought at a low price. $400 is considerably a good price to buy more ETH but it isn't low for some.  How much do you think the price of ETH will be when traders suddenly hoard all their ETH?

The thread grows so much it was just 8th page when I threw this reply here asking why ETH will blow up when it turns POS, I have read the pages after this question of mine but I got now answer from the users here. What are we here for? Come on. I hope you guys here are for sharing what opinions we could have, I find it noble to see some replies here and expect some merits from me.

jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

I always believe in the usefulness of eth, so I always think it's a good time to invest. besides It is showing some upward movement a.

However, don't make trading emotional. The best way to do that is to buy and hodl. If you want to trade, then start asking yourself harder questions. Can you resist fomo? Can you create a trading strategy that you will stick to? Are you willing to have higher risk but for potentially more gains?

If you answer no to any of those, buy and hodl. And if you buy and hodl, don't worry about the price. More than likely it will go up over the long term.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

It’s pretty much the right time to invest in any of the crypto coins in the market as most of them are running close to their all time lows. I good to invest in ETH as you will gain some profit for sure, but I would recommend to invest in similar coins that have much advanced technologies and more potential and operate smart contracts such as WAVES, ADA and NEO. These are much more scalable than ETH and are starting to gain some popularity among people lately.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

I want to tell people that investing in ethereum is the best right now, should be fast now because the price is still realistic. For me ether is one coin that will be able to match bitcoin, and will become the most sought cryptocurrency in the future. So, there is no reason not to have ethereum, because this is a coin with a good project in the future.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Investing ether yesterday or now I think has the same potential. Only, now the ether will show a more aggressive movement to further suppress the bitcoin in the future. Now the crypto coin is still showing a good move and will be great for attracting many investors to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: