Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
Billy550

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Etherium is always going to be a stable hold of  value, I have been stacking my position here for the last couple of months in anticipation of a new bull market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Etherium is always going to be a stable hold of  value, I have been stacking my position here for the last couple of months in anticipation of a new bull market
I can not understand why, with the current trend of positive growth, Bitcoin raises its prices by plus 3%, and the etherium by minus 1%. I'm a bit shifted this situation, because I have more confidence in the etherium.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
Merited by cabron (10)

Last December ETH price was more than $1200 and now its $460, that price is a good buy. Ifyou have sold your ETH at its all time high, right now is the best time to reinvest.

Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.

Why do people hoard when ETH turns POS?

If people will that will be a great turn of event because I remember keeping some ETH in my account since I bought at a low price. $400 is considerably a good price to buy more ETH but it isn't low for some.  How much do you think the price of ETH will be when traders suddenly hoard all their ETH?

The thread grows so much it was just 8th page when I threw this reply here asking why ETH will blow up when it turns POS, I have read the pages after this question of mine but I got now answer from the users here. What are we here for? Come on. I hope you guys here are for sharing what opinions we could have, I find it noble to see some replies here and expect some merits from me.

Those who will stake their ETH will hoard it to earn from it. Those who doesn't have ETH to stake will most probably buy more ETH because the more the higher they could earn upon staking their ETH. If you have ETH, you better not spend it now because the profit you could earn when finally they'll change to POS you can say you're one of the luckiest. STAKE your ETH to multiply it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Ethereum is still considered as a top coin. You should still consider investing in it since if you are going to compare its price last December it is really high compared now. If you have enough money to buy even though it is around $400 then go for it. If not, you can still invest in top coins like waves, Stratis, and XRP.

Yes, I think it's a good time to invest in ethereum, the price of ether is currently at a low point, and you are unlikely to see the low price of ethereum in the future. Ethereum is the most stable cryptocurrency of the top 10 coins available today, even I think the ether is just below the bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

I believe so that it is a good time to reinvest in ETH. The current price is the same price I bought it way back in 2017 and sold at 1.3k level in January 2018. I think ETH has a good future and will probably surpass its previous ATH. If you are for long term, there is nothing to worry about but mass adoption. For short to mid term, be cautious still as it may seem to go below $400 within the next few weeks.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

If you have money, you can buy ethereum from 430-450 dollar it is very cheap for investment, I think they will rise very much but now waiting for btc and green market.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

I think now includes a very appropriate momentum for traders to buy etherium because they are enough to be patient in holding assets in order to gain a big advantage in the future.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Etherium price is around $450 and it can be considered as a cheap price of this month. So it seems to be the right time, since it won't decline more.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

therefore it is now our chance to invest in ETH. because the price is still low and to get big profits it's easy if you want to be patient waiting for a fairly long term

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

Yes market is now start to rise so it is the right time to buy ethereum Also ethereum is not like other coins it is little much stable then other coins.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

reinvestment can be done anytime because now the price ethereum is in low position and predicted will soon rise. we know if eth prices sometimes increase even though they are also decreasing and this is a good signal for reinvestment

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

If you are investing in ETH long term then just buy whenever, buy right now, buy tommorow it doesn't really matter. Then you hold no matter what. Even if it crashes on August, even if it crashes on Septemper, you hold. After a few years you sell when you had enough with all these profits.

If you are investing in ETH short term (day trading) then you wait for the next crash, which is sure to come at some point and buy, you wait for a peak later and sell.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

I think it is the right time. The reason is Eth is a potential coin and the bull run hasn't started yet and is about to start. So, Th price is still low enough to invest into. 
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

This should be done at this time when the ETH is low. Investing at the current low exchange rate will be good. And I recommend you invest in ETH then hold for at least 6 months or until the end of the year. You will surprise with the profits you earn.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

In case of nowadays situation, as my opinion, yes, it's really perfect time to invest
I hope for the same situation as was one year ago too, but nobody know what is really gonna be
It can go to the top, or...just up to the 700$ max point and stop
It's one of the worst ways but we have to be prepare for it
It's also a good news, because it just can go down to 400$ and that all - game over
So don't put all your money into this world - be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

therefore it is now our chance to invest in ETH. because the price is still low and to get big profits it's easy if you want to be patient waiting for a fairly long term
Yes, this is a great opportunity to get big profits from Ethereum, now Ethereum prices are still low and I am sure the price will recover soon so this is an opportunity to invest for big profits when the market recovers later.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

Reinvest in ETH is not a bad choice, ETH is the most well known altcoin in the cryptocurrency world.Another good thing about reinvest in ETH is, you can reinvest your ETH into some good ICO.Investing in ICO usually bring you many profit, but if you only invest in the right and real ICO.
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

I am stacking eth in anticipation of a run by the end of this month
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

ETH is always going to be a safe investment, most monies run through it for funding for all new projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: