Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3429 times)
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

As much as I like ethereum, I think it's still better to stick to just BTC for now. Although ETH is very solid it's still an alt so, for the time being, I'd treat it just like any other alt. Having said that, ETH did go to 1400 dollars and given that high and it's current price, I feel it's a good decision to take up a position gives its lower price. Although, I wouldn't expect huge gains anytime soon.
Baihum

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

for us you can also make an investment now, because now the price is still low, and this is also the right time you can invest in ethereum, because seeing ethereum prices every day also increase .
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Indeed. I missed the opportunity to reinvest and grow my ETH volume in March. And now, I do not want to repeat that mistake. This is a great opportunity to invest in ETH. No reason to hesitate, ETH is very low value right now. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Zip_Citi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

It seems to me that the time of market growth has not yet come and because I would not now buy altcoins. However, this is my opinion on the current market and if it does not coincide with your then buy bold.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Agree this the good time to buy more etherium in the market because the price is still low and there is a good chance that it will goes up again just like what happen last year when bitcoin price goes up too much.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

I don't expect to be the same as last year but there is a potential for ascension. Also, my portfolio is profitable still, then i can new invest now to ethereum.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

I think yes..it's the right time to invest Ethereum, it's good to invest now with a low price..can't wait for the bull run come..Let's just hope for a bull run come this year..
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

That's right, this is the right time to invest ethereum again. Looking at the unstable market conditions, the prices of several large altcoins are decreasing, taking advantage of this opportunity to invest as much as possible. Because ethereum is one of the best altcoins, where many price patterns are known to many people, so that after the situation stabilizes, ethereum prices will start to rise, even reaching its peak. So this is the right time to invest ethereum again.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

This is a good time to invest in ETH, I also invest a lot of money on it. I believe that by the end of this year, the value of ETH will increase sharply.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

As a crypto lover, I always keep trust in ETH investment. Because ETH is a stable and good coin I think nobody won't disagree with me on this point. If we flashback on last November/December of 2017 then we can see ETH price was $1k+ and now ETH price is low so we can expect within this year or at the end of this year will price will become $1k or more I think. So yes this is time to buy ETH let's buy and hold.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

ethereum prices are now relatively cheap. and if we want to invest now this is a suitable time because we will get many benefits by investing in ethereum, big or small depending on your ability to buy it.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I wasn't expect that the price of ethereum has fallen very low prices again. In my opinion, approximately $450 - 500$ can be good prices to make more ethereum.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

I think now is a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. Ethereum was dubbed the queen of the cryptocurrency market. This is a very popular altcoin, most investors hold Ethereum, many ICO projects use Ethereum's platform. Every day this altcoin has huge trading volume. Now Ethereum prices fluctuate in about $ 400, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Yes,it is definitely the right time to invest into eth while its price is stable at low price, cause by the start of Q4 everything will change in the world crypto specially the price of coins.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

now buy the etherium is profitable, the prices are below, then you can invest it in ICO, or expect a price increase
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

now buy the etherium is profitable, the prices are below, then you can invest it in ICO, or expect a price increase
It is best to buy ethereum when you check price before than today it's best to invest. Well, price is still volatile so their is possible to increase to have profit on ethereum. Just invest on what we can afford then know the risks.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

SO far this year, the anticipation of the bull run has always been speculative. i will suggest riding with the bearish market and learn ways on how to scoop profits little by little.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

we all do not know that it will be the same or not like the previous year, but investing in ethereum is currently the best choice and promising for the benefits that will be gained because there are so many people who believe in the growth of the coin. at the moment, we can only hope that ethereum will be able to be the same again for a significant increase, of course, moreover at this time the ethereum price is still at a low rate.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

At the moment I have an ethereum coin for long term and now is the right time to buy ethereum because ethereum's price is still relatively cheap, ethereum will be able to multiply the price compared to today, now I am personally collecting ethereum from the bounty that I followed, I used this as my long-term savings.  Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:33 AM

Ethereum is one of the best coin for me, it is really good to invest in ethereum, since Ethereum is still cheap right now compare to Bitcoin. I really believe that investing in ethereum is really worth and possibly you will get big returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: