Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

Invest back in the Ethereum very nice. And if seen now Ethereum value very cheap and very precisely if the buy it now. Bitcoin now also has experienced growth and Ethereum are slowly also follows the growth of the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

Invest back in the Ethereum very nice. And if seen now Ethereum value very cheap and very precisely if the buy it now. Bitcoin now also has experienced growth and Ethereum are slowly also follows the growth of the Bitcoin.
indeed for ethereum always under bitcoin to be able to follow the price. he follows the price of bitcoin which goes up and down at any time

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

if indeed you have the funds is not a problem. you can invest and can benefit from the investment. which is now a lot. such as doing re investment in ethereum
Investing in ethereum is one of the best things you can do, while I prefer bitcoin over ethereum I cannot say that it is a bad choice especially when we take into account the great number of coins that go nowhere and that just waste the money of their investors, so ETH is a good choice.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

This is a great time to invest some money in Ethereum, it has a better development than other currencies and you should take advantage now that its value is low. And this way surely when the market is again growing truthful your earnings.
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

nope, it's the time to convert into bitcoin. bitcoin was more superior right now. even the last time bitcoin rising, ethereum can't keep up with bitcoin uptrend
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I also think ethereum is the coin which can bring one of the biggest profits. But I think it can go on falling in the rest of the year. So, do not make investment before following the prices properly.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

It may be the price that drove or attracted new investors or even those frustrated investors of ethereum before to invest again because they saw the potential capabilities of ethereum to be the next bitcoin. Its usecase is very well known including its blockchain that made it a special crypto that many investors crave to have.

flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

This time investing in ETH is very reasonable when the ETH rate drops to $ 300. The re-investment in ETH then hold is a reasonable decision to make a big profit later this year, when the market price will definitely rebind strongly. You should invest in ETH, BTC or other potential altcoins like XRP, EOS, XLM, ADA, TRX.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

On August 22 last year, the price of ethereum was $ 310.Today the price of ethereum is reduced to $ 287.So it's a good time to invest in ethereum.It is good to hold for five or six months.I think the price of etherum this year will reach $ 1500.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

No, this year's market told me that Ethereum was overrated by many people. If you continue to invest in Ethereum, you will lose money, and Ethereum will return to $100.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

I suggest that you do not consider Ethereum. The space for the future will not be great. You can look at other coins. Because Ethereum has been abused.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

No, this year's market told me that Ethereum was overrated by many people. If you continue to invest in Ethereum, you will lose money, and Ethereum will return to $100.
Wow,  that's really impossible to happen.  Even market still in dips buy Im pretty sure ETH won't go that dip anymore. I'm just an optimistic person and I've invested more on ETH than of other alts cause I believe and I give trust on it.  I know it won't give me disappointment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
loskme

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

I don't think it's a good step. Of course that Ethereum will lead among the other altcoins, but never will skip Bitcoin at the 1st place. Bigger profit you will make from Bitcoin right now.

dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

I think now is the best time to reinvest in Ethereum, because its price is very low, only about $ 280. I believe that Ethereum will quickly recover and have a high price in the last few months of this year. Maybe Ethereum will reach the price above $ 1000 by the end of this year. Besides, I will also invest in Bitcoin, Stellar and Monero.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I think now is the best time to reinvest in Ethereum, because its price is very low, only about $ 280. I believe that Ethereum will quickly recover and have a high price in the last few months of this year. Maybe Ethereum will reach the price above $ 1000 by the end of this year. Besides, I will also invest in Bitcoin, Stellar and Monero.
Low prices are indeed an opportunity because there is a very high possibility of a price increase that can give us a big profit. But for me it's quite risky because we also have to have patience in waiting until that time arrives. I would prefer to split my investment into two, I chose Bitcoin for the short term and then I would choose Etherum as a long-term investment.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
I think its a yes, right now eth is at very low price and reach the capitulation point value. When bitcoin starts to move this big coins will surely follow it as soon as possible with a good momentum. However, bear is not over o feel there is more lows that we need. If you want to buy ethereum sell it on profit then get back to btc.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

this is really a good chance to invest in ETH, its price is very low now, we can easy afford to buy more ETH at very cheap price, a perfect time to invest, however, we must always becareful with the market when it doesn't rise at all recently, we may loss money if the value of ETH drops when the market fall down fast.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

if for now the infestation to ethereum is very fitting and right sir, besides the price is still slightly tilted and of course it can still be in the long-term and short-term infestations of the lord and later we will get a fair profit.

s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

This is actually the perfect time for us to have a good gain through buying this dip. We should take advantage of the market and buy while the prices are low. It is important that we'll know when is the right time to buy and now is the best time for us to buy at low prices.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

I think its wise to invest in ethereum than other alts.  It has gone down so far that the only way left now is upward.  it may go down a bit to find the solid base but in long run, it would not disappoint you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: