Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3427 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

We are seeing a serious downtrend as a result of very serious fluctuations in recent times and the effects of these fluctuations. Especially with Ethereum, we see that the proven options have fallen into this declining trend and the price is getting worse every day. I think these recent price reductions are new investment opportunities, and I am constantly updating my portfolio on a more or less immediate basis. It is difficult to predict where this downward trend will go, but it is important to remember that it is a good step to evaluate every serious depreciation. I do not want to end up commenting on the long-term as we recall these days, and without noting that every transaction that we do will give us much better results and return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

i will only put my money to invest on ethereum for long term period investment, especially at current market situation which was unpredictable and hard to do daily trading to earn profit from my portofolio. but, it seems we have many promising and potential ico even if market situation are continue to dump. now i have many option to find the way how to earn profit even ethereum price still  dumped until next year.

rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Personally, I prefer to invest in Etherium, because I believe and I hope that this coin will give more X!  And you just need to decide on a choice, but it seems to me that it will be profitable for you!
ETH is a good choice if you are looking for some stable and long term investment as it is well known among people and may rise in price soon due to its hype among people. Also many ICO’s choose ETH platform to develop their project which adds to the value of ETH. But if we are strictly talking about potential and technology here, I would go with other coins in the market like ADA, etc that also have smart contracts and are highly advanced in tech.
rohnyaz9299

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

I think we missed the best time to buy Ethereum. Some time ago ETH was ready to buy for $430! Now the market is starting to rise rapidly, and you may lose money if you buy now!
I am not seeing any rapid growth in Ethereum as off now. ETH is holding pretty stable at 450$ currently if you observe the market. Therefore, it’s still pretty much low and it’s a great time to invest in it. There is still time for the market to see consistent growth and bullish trend according to me. The opportunity is still here and we have missed nothing. The market is still in bearish trend, a bit steady currently. 
rohnyaz9299

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

I think ETH is probably the best choice. Grin
At present, ETH is at a very low price, and most ICO projects require ETH support.
ICO’s don’t really require ETH support. If you think, ETH is backing up the ICO’s you are wrong. ETH is just a blockchain platform that operates smart contracts on which the other projects (ICO’s) are being created. There are many similar platform on which these ICO’s can be created such as WAVES, ADA and NEO. And also these are much more technically advanced than ETH is.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
This year is not going to be very good for cryptocurrencies but if you are a patient person this could be a good moment to enter in this market but only if you are willing to wait for a long time, if you cannot do that then it could be a good idea to wait a little bit more and wait until the market recovers a little because there is not a bull run happening in this year.
Yamdel

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

At the moment I think its good to invest in ethereum. This is if u choose something coin in the cryptocurrency market. But I'm not sure that now such profits as a year ago are possible.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

At the moment I think its good to invest in ethereum. This is if u choose something coin in the cryptocurrency market. But I'm not sure that now such profits as a year ago are possible.

With ethereum prices that are still cheap, this is certainly a good time to invest in ethereum,
I am sure if at the end of the year ethereum value will increase drastically we will see it later so that it is clearer
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Yes, the value of ETH is very low right now. Although it has not identified anything about the trend at the end of the year and the market reaction after the ETF was announced. Perhaps it would be a snatch to regain the spirit of the crypto community and impact strongly on the price of ETH.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coin for me, it is really good to invest in ethereum, since Ethereum is still cheap right now compare to Bitcoin. I really believe that investing in ethereum is really worth and possibly you will get big returns.

Ethereum is my favorite coin also. From the first days I started invest in it and never had any doubts about it! I believe it will grow more)
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I don't understand why people don't trust ethereum this is the best coins ever and I always will invest in it without any doubts!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

At the moment I have an ethereum coin for long term and now is the right time to buy ethereum because ethereum's price is still relatively cheap, ethereum will be able to multiply the price compared to today, now I am personally collecting ethereum from the bounty that I followed, I used this as my long-term savings.  Smiley

The market works in such a way that it is possible to earn both on movements of the value of the ETH upwards, and on movements down. If we earn on short movements, then I do not need to have a fundamentally long-term forecast
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

exactly. This is the time to reinvest. Its current price is approximately $ 200. That is a very good figure to get big profits in the future.
That's just my advice, everything depends on your decision.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

It is the time to, before the next bull run.
Everyting is going up right now, slowly and steadily. Time to take adventage of the cheap price and invest into ETH. Honestly, you will never go wrong with ETH and bitcoin so just keep investing into.
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

From 250 dollars to 150 in 15 days. Just let' s stay. I think now is better have just bitcoins
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

From 250 dollars to 150 in 15 days. Just let' s stay. I think now is better have just bitcoins
for ethereum prices at the moment is the cheapest price in my opinion,
I am sure that the price of ethereum will rise rapidly to level 500$
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

I' m sure will rise 100 dollars. Is a not limitated coin. No max production .
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

I agree that now is the ideal and most appropriate time to buy ethereum, this is because we can buy at a price of around $ 220, buy ethereum now so the end of the year can get a big profit.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

Not only in the  Ethereum, but also eos and monero and  Litecoin are seen as the most attractive and stable coins for a long time. But they are not hoping for a quick profit, at least they will have to wait three years.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

for ethereum prices at the moment is the cheapest price in my opinion,
I am sure that the price of ethereum will rise rapidly to level 500$
the price of eth will certainly increase or it will increase later and indeed the price is decreasing as a natural thing,if indeed you still haven't invested then this is the best time for you

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: