Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

guys, I'm in this project not so long ago, so I still have not mastered all the subtleties of technology. Tell me, what is the secret of this coin? What is the technology of its extraction based on? I heard that there is also a passive income here. I would like to know more about this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
the work of extraction is provided by the hash algorithm NeoScrypt, resistant to ASIC, which is proven and tested by time. from the point of view of cryptography it is stronger than its counterparts, and it also uses less memory, which contributes to a good return to the miners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to complete the project within the specified time frame? I think one year for such a project is quite short.
But so far , the developers are systematically moving towards its goal, yet no deadline has not been overdue. So this is not a reason for concern, the developers are able to present us a complete and stable working product

I would like to believe that those percentages that promise us the developers are really real and any master nodes can have such a profit. Previously, I have not met such a yield in any project.
Open a chart of any more or less proven cryptocurrency. Some of them give a profitability of several thousand percent , so I see no reason to doubt. As they say you will not try to know if you are ready to invest 2.45 BTC you can check it yourself soon.
Perhaps I will study the project even more carefully, look at the ratings that various sites give to it, read more reviews and opinions about it and then make a final decision. Any investment should be treated with the utmost seriousness
So, I totally agree with you. Each project should be studied thoroughly. There are such a big quantity of scammers. But I think this project deserves to be trusted.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

guys, I'm in this project not so long ago, so I still have not mastered all the subtleties of technology. Tell me, what is the secret of this coin? What is the technology of its extraction based on? I heard that there is also a passive income here. I would like to know more about this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
the work of extraction is provided by the hash algorithm NeoScrypt, resistant to ASIC, which is proven and tested by time. from the point of view of cryptography it is stronger than its counterparts, and it also uses less memory, which contributes to a good return to the miners.
it is also worth noting the type of system that prevents denial of service attacks and spam in the network. This type combines the work of the POW and Masternode, responding by getting work from the initiator of the service request.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

I would also like to note a moderate schedule for the supply of coins. the total number of them is 100 million, but the delivery schedule allows to avoid inflation, but at the same time to provide the required amount of liquidity.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

I would also like to note a moderate schedule for the supply of coins. the total number of them is 100 million, but the delivery schedule allows to avoid inflation, but at the same time to provide the required amount of liquidity.
pay attention also to the time of block generation. it's 60 seconds! it's just fantastic! Cheesy taking into account the fact that the block generation time is the time required to block the block, the blocking time is set as a constant value, which does not affect the security of the network.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

pay attention also to the time of block generation. it's 60 seconds! it's just fantastic! Cheesy taking into account the fact that the block generation time is the time required to block the block, the blocking time is set as a constant value, which does not affect the security of the network.
indeed, it is very convenient, profitable and comfortable for the network. I also learned from the description of the project that to start working, 5000 Qyno coins are needed. this is necessary in order to prevent Sybil from attacking the network, as a result of which scammers can set up numerous wizards and interfere with network operations.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

I got acquainted with the comparative table of remuneration for the extraction of coins. the result impressed me: the mining process with the help of masternodes largely benefits the classic mining! for comparison - for the generation from 1-43200 blocks, the classic miner receives 2.5 coins, and with the help of masternodes - it is 22.5 coins. agree, the difference is enormous. In this connection, I had a question: what are the characteristics of the masternodes? I've never heard of them, but apparently it's something new, unexplored and cool! Cool
peetah

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

I got acquainted with the comparative table of remuneration for the extraction of coins. the result impressed me: the mining process with the help of masternodes largely benefits the classic mining! for comparison - for the generation from 1-43200 blocks, the classic miner receives 2.5 coins, and with the help of masternodes - it is 22.5 coins. agree, the difference is enormous. In this connection, I had a question: what are the characteristics of the masternodes? I've never heard of them, but apparently it's something new, unexplored and cool! Cool
yes, of course, this is so. see, the master program provides a next level check for the network of blockchain, and these are verification methods that are not available for standard mining. Also, it allows functions that do not have standard work proof algorithms.
amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

and yet, I would like to get a more detailed answer. The basic definition lying on the surface, I understood. Tell me, what are the functions of the master course available for the functions that are not available to the classical mining? as I understand, the masternodes are decentralized servers, and they provide more accessible generation of blocks, ahead of the standard mining for a whole generation.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

and yet, I would like to get a more detailed answer. The basic definition lying on the surface, I understood. Tell me, what are the functions of the master course available for the functions that are not available to the classical mining? as I understand, the masternodes are decentralized servers, and they provide more accessible generation of blocks, ahead of the standard mining for a whole generation.
yes, these are decentralized servers. Their functions are as follows: they add anonymity, carry out instantaneous transactions. This is also the inclusion of decentralized management models in which masternode owners vote and make network decisions. and the last one is providing financial incentive to operators due to the return of the number of coins placed in the node.
peetah

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

note that the last point is especially important for potential operators. this is a complex process, proceeding as follows: users must acquire a certain number of coins to own and manage the masternode; in this way they receive passive income through the work for the network.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

note that the last point is especially important for potential operators. this is a complex process, proceeding as follows: users must acquire a certain number of coins to own and manage the masternode; in this way they receive passive income through the work for the network.
this is precisely the reason for the high efficiency of the Qyno coin - it is 90% of the compensation payments for the block that goes to the operators of the master course. so users looking for passive income, better than the project, Qyno will not find Smiley
peetah

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

this is precisely the reason for the high efficiency of the Qyno coin - it is 90% of the compensation payments for the block that goes to the operators of the master course. so users looking for passive income, better than the project, Qyno will not find Smiley
I agree. at the same time, it turns out like this: with a low price of an input of 5000 coins, users on their own will test the growth of generating blocks, even in a dream, simply by keeping coins in the coin of Qyno and getting a return from them.
amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

guys, and with the acquisition of the annual masternode of ROI, I can take advantage of additional opportunities and secure a beautiful passive income. all the advantages discussed above confirm that the platform is just a find, and I am sure that it will reach a high level in the market even with the presence of competitors! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
maceloolivera

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

This is the best done project I've ever seen, sure to be a hit single in blockchain

prof: username telegram: @marcelo477
klemo2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:04 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM by klemo2018

THE QYNO PROJECT

Bounty register      https://wn.nr/h25CNq
One fascinating thing about the Qyno project has to do with Financial Products on the Blockchain. In fact, traditional financial systems are more than just payment solutions; they're entire ecosystems aimed at capturing all of the financial activity present in society. The difference between traditional and blockchain based financial systems is that traditional, or centralized systems, rely on third parties for processing data and require high financial upkeep for executives, presidents, and trustees. Decentralized, blockchain based solutions such as Qyno are able to capture the same financial ecosystem without any of the costs associated with third parties, CEO's, or brick and mortar locations. Because of this, Qyno is able to offer users and merchants alike eCommerce solutions at fractions of the traditional costs.
One day I entered one bank with the aim of opening new bank account in which I could save for my children for the future. The trouble was too much that I later decided to stop the whole process for opening the accounts. First I should have some fixed amount of money to put into the accounts for the first time. The initial amount was a bit scary looking at the fact that I needed to grow the account gradually since the children have long years ahead to enjoy whatever their good Dad was going to save for them.
Then several documentation to proof my nationality, location, proof of residence and the so so many things demanded. It was so frustration, embarrassing, and time wasting. And even the filling of the forms for processing; the queuing to the counter after a hassle of going through the back office instructions, was another struggle and unpleasant for me. The blockchain has come to save all these troubles. And not just any financial blockchain but a fast processing project with Qyno aims to bring the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, our highly applicable and adoptable digital currency. Qyno Coin (QNO) is embedded with InstantSend and PrivateSend featurues, making QNO transactions instant, anonymous and nearly free to send. With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a secure, low-cost environment that allows them to reach their financial objectives.
Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone acces to faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products and services. Having meticulously studied and tested existing blockchain-based financial products and networks, we created Qyno with the aim of becoming a reference in the blockchain financial services sector after concluding that others fail to deliver on the goals which are our vision.
Predecessors are meant to be learned from and eventually overcome. If this weren't the case, we would still be stuck with Friendster for social networking or Napster for peer-to-peer sharing. Bitcoin may be just such a predecessor, yet there isn't enough being done in the blockchain space to move beyond its slow transaction times and exorbitant fees.
The core of the Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), a digital currency based on the latest blockchain technology and network architecture created go beyond Bitcoin by providing seamless, instant, and low cost transactions secured by masternodes.
Users adopting Qyno will find the timely deployment and integration of Q-PayGate, the payment gateway milestone at the core of the Qyno financial ecosystem. With Q-PayGate any tool, product, or merchant service can be seamlessly integrated with the blockchain, allowing users a time-saving, streamlined experience that delivers unmatched functionality. Developing and implementing payment plugins for any eCommerce platform, such as industry giants WooCommerce, is part of the Q-Paygate mission. The plugins developed as part of the Q-Paygate engine will differ from traditional eCommerce plugins in that they will, notably, generate extra income for merchants accepting Qyno payments. For merchants the implications of the Qyno income-generating plugins will be staggering: Merchants with a high amount of traffic and sales will be able to use those funds to run a masternode. Masternodes generate a 90% block reward, provide merchants with a large extra income for adopting the Qyno platform, while at the same time providing additional network stability.
floralou

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:45:55 AM by floralou

Such a pretty awesome project! I quoted this: "Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone acces to faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products and services." I came to think that years from now our children will benefit with this kind of project because I see the future people will use cryptocurrencies. Investing now with this kind of project can provide passive income. Qyno Coin can revolutionize the e-commerce industries and everyday transactions. Cool!
selmadias

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

By my understanding this Blokchain intends to facilitate the lives of its clients investors, because the virtual currency it came to molhor the lives of those people who dream of a fairer financial life without so much interest and sky-high rates imposed by the financial institutions of our current world the project is very interesting and your proposal will captivate many adepts of virtual currency. Today we see that big investors are betting on the advance of the virtual currency and in the growth of this gigantic market to Qyno comes with force to occupy this space. Congratulations to all staff who are engaged in this Qyno project. With great pride I will be able to say that I am part of this team of valiant soldiers who seek victory with the success of this project. With great style this blockchain is coming and I credit that many will be like me weaving good compliments to this project. https://www.qyno.org
Sammyola4u

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

This project is good and amazing. I will really link to invest in this project work and be a part of helping this project move forward. It is a project work I am looking up for a active performance of all the project team to ensure that we are not disappointed In them
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Nice project to explore. but nothing new in the basket, all everything is about the passive income (masternode)

What will be the benefits for the miner?

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: