Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer
How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project
To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects
It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

This is the moment when the team is better to designate all the same in large letters for many, it is very important. I want to say from my own words that the projects where the masternodes are used are the most interesting for those who are ready to invest for a long time.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use
Such projects as qyno will very well contribute to the development of the crypto currency in general. And this is another reason to invest in it. This project is of practical use to most businesses
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

This is the moment when the team is better to designate all the same in large letters for many, it is very important. I want to say from my own words that the projects where the masternodes are used are the most interesting for those who are ready to invest for a long time.
I fully agree with you, this project is very attractive in terms of long-term investments. I think that in the future this project will be very tightly fixed in the cryptocurrency industry
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Is it worth investing in this project ? What factors suggest that this token can be potentially profitable in the future. I would like to hear the opinion of the users form . Thank you in advance
ranban

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Hello, fellows. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been estimated!
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Is it worth investing in this project ? What factors suggest that this token can be potentially profitable in the future. I would like to hear the opinion of the users form . Thank you in advance

The first thing that tells us about the good growth potential is that the number of coins is only 100 000 000. This is very little compared to the total mass of tokens. And the smaller the item the more it may cost
kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

The first thing that tells us about the good growth potential is that the number of coins is only 100 000 000. This is very little compared to the total mass of tokens. And the smaller the item the more it may cost
That this is the only factor that you can highlight? Are there no others who can point us to good growth? I am interested to hear a more reasoned and detailed opinion
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

That this is the only factor that you can highlight? Are there no others who can point us to good growth? I am interested to hear a more reasoned and detailed opinion
Of course , if we consider the token from the technical side, we can highlight the main features, these are anonymous transfers instant transactions, interesting proof of the importance that ensures the stability of the token . Actually the list can go on and on
kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Of course , if we consider the token from the technical side, we can highlight the main features, these are anonymous transfers instant transactions, interesting proof of the importance that ensures the stability of the token . Actually the list can go on and on
Perhaps it is worth to get acquainted with the project in more detail , I think such projects in the future can show very good results on the total capitalization as well as practical applicability for many people
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Perhaps it is worth to get acquainted with the project in more detail , I think such projects in the future can show very good results on the total capitalization as well as practical applicability for many people
It seems to me that the stability of the token is due to many factors . Take for example the fact that the opening time of the block is exactly 60 seconds no longer less. This ensures that the computing power of the miners will not affect the safe operation of the network
kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Despite the fact that the project is a relatively young community of the project is constantly growing which is very happy and gives hope that the project will be successful. Constant updates and various news shows the activity of developers and quality work with their community
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

The technology of Qyno coin project is excellent. It should have good prospects for development. It is worth investors' expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: