Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

I think it is a right decision. Lucky for you it isn’t too late and you have all time of the world buy it. You just need to buy 5000 qynocoins and the masternode is yours and you will be able to monitor it and get profits.
It looks interesting. Can you give me the link where I can find instruction for making a purchase? Also, I think I need to download a wallet. I don’t know what I need exactly.
Here is a link where you can buy coins. https://www.qyno.org/private/register?buy_qyno
You need to fill in a form and then you will find out more.
Wallet depends on your software.

Thank you so much. Actually I use windows on my laptop. I know that developers made a great research and designed all possible wallets. Am I right?
Yes, you are absolutely right. There is a wallet tutorial if you need one. I will read it and everything will be clearer for you. There are different. You just need to look on the website.
https://www.qyno.org/qyno_cold_wallet_masternode_setup

You are so helpful. I like when community members help each other and everyone are polite and friendly. I think community like this will be a great support in project development.
It is nice that you appreciate my help. You are right about the community. I think that community support is 1/3 of any project’s success, no matter what the project offers. Thanks to bounty community is growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

I think it is a right decision. Lucky for you it isn’t too late and you have all time of the world buy it. You just need to buy 5000 qynocoins and the masternode is yours and you will be able to monitor it and get profits.
It looks interesting. Can you give me the link where I can find instruction for making a purchase? Also, I think I need to download a wallet. I don’t know what I need exactly.
Here is a link where you can buy coins. https://www.qyno.org/private/register?buy_qyno

Thank you so much. Actually I use windows on my laptop. I know that developers made a great research and designed all possible wallets. Am I right?
Yes, you are absolutely right. There is a wallet tutorial if you need one. I will read it and everything will be clearer for you. There are different. You just need to look on the website.

You are so helpful. I like when community members help each other and everyone are polite and friendly. I think community like this will be a great support in project development.
It is nice that you appreciate my help. You are right about the community. I think that community support is 1/3 of any project’s success, no matter what the project offers. Thanks to bounty community is growing.
Qyno’s bounty is great. I have many friends that participate and they are so satisfied. They really like it and they want to make qyno more popular and needed. It brings new investors and interesting people to the project.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

Qyno’s bounty is great. I have many friends that participate and they are so satisfied. They really like it and they want to make qyno more popular and needed. It brings new investors and interesting people to the project.
100% true. I want to see how soon the rest of the crypto society will join this project. Qyno has amazing team and great perspectives. I think it will be on the top. It is a matter of time.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

The Qyno’s discord channel is very helpful. I like to have access to last news about the qyno and communicate directly to developers. It really makes more interested in this project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

The Qyno’s discord channel is very helpful. I like to have access to last news about the qyno and communicate directly to developers. It really makes more interested in this project.
I agree it is very great to ask everything you want and get an honest answer from people that designed this project. I guess they really want to earn people’s respect and trust. I think they’ve already had it.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

I agree it is very great to ask everything you want and get an honest answer from people that designed this project. I guess they really want to earn people’s respect and trust. I think they’ve already had it.
They have it but there are so many people that have some doubts. I don’t think that it is logic. By the way, qynocoins will be listed on the crypto bridge and project will be developing even faster than before.
just_strange32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

I also think like you! After each marketing program, look at the results and analyze the effectiveness of the program against the money spent. From there, the decision will be made to continue marketing programs or stop ...
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

They have it but there are so many people that have some doubts. I don’t think that it is logic. By the way, qynocoins will be listed on the crypto bridge and project will be developing even faster than before.
I hope you are right. I want to know more about the listing. Is there announced some fixed date? So many people are really excited about it. I don’t want to miss this day. I want to see results.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

I hope you are right. I want to know more about the listing. Is there announced some fixed date? So many people are really excited about it. I don’t want to miss this day. I want to see results.
Don’t worry because I don’t think it is possible to miss this date. You just need to be more attentive and follow official accounts in social media. There is no fixed date but I think Crypto Bridge will list it any time any day.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

Don’t worry because I don’t think it is possible to miss this date. You just need to be more attentive and follow official accounts in social media. There is no fixed date but I think Crypto Bridge will list it any time any day.
I hope it will happen as soon as possible. The project deserves to be noticed and listed on every accessible exchange. Is there any other interesting info about Qyno?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

I hope it will happen as soon as possible. The project deserves to be noticed and listed on every accessible exchange. Is there any other interesting info about Qyno?
At least, developers announced that they started the tests on CB. I think it is a big step for the project. I am sure that soon they will show more. I am glad that qyno is listed on other platforms.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

At least, developers announced that they started the tests on CB. I think it is a big step for the project. I am sure that soon they will show more. I am glad that qyno is listed on other platforms.
If you mean platforms for monitoring masternodes it is a little different direction. I know many of them but I think that Crypto Bridge is more important. I really hope that there will be other exchanges soon.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

If you mean platforms for monitoring masternodes it is a little different direction. I know many of them but I think that Crypto Bridge is more important. I really hope that there will be other exchanges soon.
I am sure that there will be more. Developer are well-educated and they know how to developer a nice project. Everyone will get their prices and rewards.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

I am sure that there will be more. Developer are well-educated and they know how to developer a nice project. Everyone will get their prices and rewards.
If it happens I want to know about it first. Qynocoin is a special project for me because I follow it from the very start and I believe in their success. I hope they will meet my expectations and expectations of many other people.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

fucking I got where)) polite monologue of artificial intelligence on 64 pages ,,, asked a question on the merits, but never heard the answer.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

What is the name of the project? What is its peculiarity? I just found out about him and wanted to get acquainted with him in more detail. Who can tell?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

What is the name of the project? What is its peculiarity? I just found out about him and wanted to get acquainted with him in more detail. Who can tell?

It's financial The ecosystem, centered around Qyno Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

It's financial The ecosystem, centered around Qyno Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.

That is, this project is a platform that allows more accessible to carry out actions on the financial field?
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

The QYNO Exchange Listening process has caused quite a bit of damage to the project, which will cause the dump to be listed on the weekend.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: