Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Despite the fact that the project is a relatively young community of the project is constantly growing which is very happy and gives hope that the project will be successful. Constant updates and various news shows the activity of developers and quality work with their community
Active community is not the most important thing in the success of the project ,without a good stable working product. I am more than confident that the developers will have enough experience and competence to present us a finished project that will meet all the requirements

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Developers still have a lot of work to do. We are at the very beginning of this project. I am definitely going to participate in the bounty of the company of the project. I think that participating in the bounty of this project will bring me considerable profit
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Developers still have a lot of work to do. We are at the very beginning of this project. I am definitely going to participate in the bounty of the company of the project. I think that participating in the bounty of this project will bring me considerable profit
I hope that the conditions of the bounty company will be quite acceptable to attract a lot of people to participate. The most important thing is that the profit is distributed by the fixed number of tokens and on the stakes
amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

I hope that the conditions of the bounty company will be quite acceptable to attract a lot of people to participate. The most important thing is that the profit is distributed by the fixed number of tokens and on the stakes
Given the specifics of the project and its potential, there will be a lot of people in the bounty of the company, do you think that with our small rank on the forum, it is unlikely to get a sufficient number of tokens?
kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

Given the specifics of the project and its potential, there will be a lot of people in the bounty of the company, do you think that with our small rank on the forum, it is unlikely to get a sufficient number of tokens?
I do not plan to participate only in the signature company, I will also take part at least in Twitter and Facebook. Thus, I will be able to fill my small rank and the inability to receive the same amount of tokens as the hero or senior
amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

I do not plan to participate only in the signature company, I will also take part at least in Twitter and Facebook. Thus, I will be able to fill my small rank and the inability to receive the same amount of tokens as the hero or senior
I don't have enough promoted accounts on Facebook or Twitter to do the same, the only place I can take part in this signature company. But in any case, it will be very cool to get tokens of such a promising project
kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

I don't have enough promoted accounts on Facebook or Twitter to do the same, the only place I can take part in this signature company. But in any case, it will be very cool to get tokens of such a promising project
Apart from bounty you are not going to invest in this project? I think that investments in this project will be very promising and profitable
amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

Apart from bounty you are not going to invest in this project? I think that investments in this project will be very promising and profitable
For starters I will focus on the bounty maybe in future I change my point of view. In general, the project is interesting and it has good prospects. Let's see how it will develop further
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Are you sure that this project will have a full-fledged bounty company ? Why it seems to me that there will be only airdrop not more
amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Are you sure that this project will have a full-fledged bounty company ? Why it seems to me that there will be only airdrop not more
Such a project should definitely have a bounty company, soon the developers will have to officially announce the bounty company. Just at this stage so far from the developers are doing other things
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Such a project should definitely have a bounty company, soon the developers will have to officially announce the bounty company. Just at this stage so far from the developers are doing other things

You spoke too soon about the bounty of the company , be patient. The developers have not provided us yet and white paper. The project is at an early stage. Follow the news and announcements from the developers
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

What really makes this token stand out is its stability and security . The developers have taken care of the users and provide them with the most secure and stable working currency that will be in demand not only in the cryptocurrency community

kk777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

What really makes this token stand out is its stability and security . The developers have taken care of the users and provide them with the most secure and stable working currency that will be in demand not only in the cryptocurrency community

About this project speak only in a positive way. The developers do not have to bring your community. Many people expect from them a really worthwhile product that will be in demand and would have application around the world
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

guys, it all says that financial systems are not just payment solutions, but whole ecosystems aimed at capturing financial activities. The only difference is which system to use: traditional or decentralized.
there are obvious differences between them. traditional financial systems, or, so-called centralized ones, rely on third parties for transactions and data processing. besides, for serious people with high status in society, a high level of security is required.
quite right. but this can not be said of decentralized systems: they are based on the blockchain system, do not require any interference from the outside and provide an equally high level of security for all users. Also, Qyno can offer users and sellers e-commerce solutions over traditional cost shares.

Although it needs to be added that blockchains in their current state bring about some disadvantages in comparison to centralized systems as well. They are slow, transactions are non-reversible and theft and hacking is a huge risk.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer

First of all, @nicrnicr, there are no tokens here, only a coin. Be attentive!

Secondly, @Tiny_Prism - it's very easy to understand if you trace the way in which all such coins (with MN and very high, huge ROI) move - this is a quick dump after the developers have sold their coins and turned into another shitcoin. Angry

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
lacrimasruin666

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

It's a project I'm interested in. I advised my friends. I'm waiting impatiently.
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:02 AM

Qyno coin is a great project. Current market needs interesting alternatives for existing coins because they can’t fulfill all user’s requests. I am sure that qynocoin has all needed features to become successful.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Qyno coin is a great project. Current market needs interesting alternatives for existing coins because they can’t fulfill all user’s requests. I am sure that qynocoin has all needed features to become successful.
Well, I can agree with you. This project shows a new approach to crypto markets problems. Besides, it guarantees real passive profit. I hope it will work as well as developers announced in technical documents.
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

Well, I can agree with you. This project shows a new approach to crypto markets problems. Besides, it guarantees real passive profit. I hope it will work as well as developers announced in technical documents.
I think you can be calm about it. Developers already earned enough respect and they can offer a lot of incredible opportunities for community members. I hope that you know last news about the project.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

I think you can be calm about it. Developers already earned enough respect and they can offer a lot of incredible opportunities for community members. I hope that you know last news about the project.
What news do you mean? Unfortunately, I was really busy and can’t read all news about Qynocoin. I could be happy if you would tell me what happen to Qynocoin for past week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: