Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

The developers have a very detailed road map . It is immediately evident that the project involved professionals and set themselves specific local goals that will be implemented indisputably
I think it's very good because if one huge goal is divided into many small chance that the global goal will be achieved above
I agree with you when your goal is very abstract, you do not know how to come to it , and if you set yourself micro tasks and perform them you every step closer to the success of the project developers know exactly what they are doing
To bring such a project to life is not enough one enthusiasm and a good idea. It takes a lot of experience and competence in the cryptocurrency and in many other areas to bring your token to the global level
I think that the developers will be able to realize their ideas and provide us with a great product and give the opportunity to potential investors to have a good passive income
Well, we will wait for further updates and news from the development team and follow the further developments. I'd love to at all stages of development the team has not had any problems and the introduction of a token has passed successfully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

There is a lot of interesting projects, but I am not sure about every of these projects. Qynocoin seems to me promising but I need to be very sure about its financial attractiveness.
If you are an experienced crypto enthusiast you need to know that many projects have hidden risks and pitfalls. You need to be ready to defeat it. I can assure you that this project is an open book and developers don’t a have a need to hide something.

You are very brave to claim that you can assure that. Are you someone from behind the scenes? And even if you are it doesn't mean anything as you wouldn't tell us the whole truth.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 11:18:09 PM by EvRo74

Please Guide
I am new to MN field. I am a day trader and member of Voodoo Crypto community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea regarding MNs. Qyno Coin has good ROI and I am interested. What will be the right time to buy?

I welcome your reasonable care!

I can advise you with 99% confidence not to hurry and wait a few weeks or 1-2 months - and you can buy these "unique" coins at a discount of 90-99%. True, I'm not sure that you will need them then. Wink Grin

Just read this thread from beginning to end and analyze the posts: 95% of those who write any meaningless "positive" bullshit in the hope of getting their 10 free coins (many of them are not even able to match the coin from the token), 4% is correspondence of 2 multi-accounts of the same person between themselves and only a few reasonable posts from people thinking with their heads with questions that the team does not answer at all.

Then go to the sites dealing with reviews of coins with masternodes and analyze the history of these coins.

Then you can understand that more or less stable MN`s coin with such monstrously huge ROI does not exist. Thousands and tens of thousands of percent you can get only from those MNs that live very, very short. They are designed to enrich only their developers and, sometimes, the very first passengers. The majority of investors are shaved hamsters, who will have very cheap shit and scu(a)m on their hands. Cry

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Can someone explain me working principles of masternodes. I am not pretty familiar with this kind of mining but I heard that it could be more profitable thank other. I want to know more details about it.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Can someone explain me working principles of masternodes. I am not pretty familiar with this kind of mining but I heard that it could be more profitable thank other. I want to know more details about it.
Masternode is a specific kind of nodes that improves the work of the system. Usually it can speed up transactions, bring more anonymity and decentralization. I guess these are main features of masternodes.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

Masternode is a specific kind of nodes that improves the work of the system. Usually it can speed up transactions, bring more anonymity and decentralization. I guess these are main features of masternodes.
Thank you. This information was short but situation became clearer for me. Usually mining requires serious investment and expensive software. What about masternodes? Is it an expensive to mine using masternodes?
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

Thank you. This information was short but situation became clearer for me. Usually mining requires serious investment and expensive software. What about masternodes? Is it an expensive to mine using masternodes?
By comparison, miners need to buy a lot of materials and farms for mining and there could be no guaranteed profits. Qyno coin offers a low price and guaranteed passive profit. But, masternodes need a static server, so if users don’t have one they’d buy or hire one.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

In relation to the masternode, suppose I buy a QYNO passive income, this contract, but will it last for the rest of my life or have a duration?

OI
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

By comparison, miners need to buy a lot of materials and farms for mining and there could be no guaranteed profits. Qyno coin offers a low price and guaranteed passive profit. But, masternodes need a static server, so if users don’t have one they’d buy or hire one.
It is a discovery for me. So, how high price offer Qynocoin. I read previous posts and I see how people are interested in this project. I want to understand why it is so special for them.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

It is a discovery for me. So, how high price offer Qynocoin. I read previous posts and I see how people are interested in this project. I want to understand why it is so special for them.
You need to buy 5000 coins and that’s all. As I have already said, masternodes is a great way to mine and have guaranteed passive profits. Besides, qyno’s developers added to the system some special algorithms that make it safer and faster.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

You need to buy 5000 coins and that’s all. As I have already said, masternodes is a great way to mine and have guaranteed passive profits. Besides, qyno’s developers added to the system some special algorithms that make it safer and faster.
Do you mean the proof-of-work algorithm neoscrypt? I heard that this technology can really change something. Well, I guess time will tell how efficient these technologies could be for qynocoin users and community.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:04 AM

Do you mean the proof-of-work algorithm neoscrypt? I heard that this technology can really change something. Well, I guess time will tell how efficient these technologies could be for qynocoin users and community.
I forget to tell you that there is a special offer for buyers. You can buy a masternode for 1.65 BTC instead of 2.45. I think it is a nice offer for people that wants to be involved in mining.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

I forget to tell you that there is a special offer for buyers. You can buy a masternode for 1.65 BTC instead of 2.45. I think it is a nice offer for people that wants to be involved in mining.
Wow. It is so great that qyno’s tries to attract more users. More users – stronger community. Maybe I should think about making a purchase. I see how this project is attractive and I don’t think that something can go wrong.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

Wow. It is so great that qyno’s tries to attract more users. More users – stronger community. Maybe I should think about making a purchase. I see how this project is attractive and I don’t think that something can go wrong.
I can’t give you any financial advices but I am sure that you need to try. Besides, I guess that this offer won’t last forever and this ‘sunny discount’ won’t last forever. You need to catch the chance. I hope you understand what I want to say.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

It is awesome that developers launched the blockchain. This coin is so promising that could replace all of its competitors on the market. I hope everything will happen as it is planned.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

It is awesome that developers launched the blockchain. This coin is so promising that could replace all of its competitors on the market. I hope everything will happen as it is planned.
Omg. You are completely right. Qynocoin offers a new approach to mining process and it is really innovational. By the way, have developers posted any information about blockchain? I want to know what’s going on.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:59:12 AM

Omg. You are completely right. Qynocoin offers a new approach to mining process and it is really innovational. By the way, have developers posted any information about blockchain? I want to know what’s going on.
Actually, Qyno shows all current on their website. I think that these first days were successful for the project. There are 16 active masternodes. I am sure that number of masternodes will grow. Community is interested in qyno coins.
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:42 AM

Actually, Qyno shows all current on their website. I think that these first days were successful for the project. There are 16 active masternodes. I am sure that number of masternodes will grow. Community is interested in qyno coins.
Yep, I think that there will be more admirers of this project. I think more people need to know about Qynocoin. Have developers launched a bounty campaign? Bounty is a nice instrument of advertisement.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Yep, I think that there will be more admirers of this project. I think more people need to know about Qynocoin. Have developers launched a bounty campaign? Bounty is a nice instrument of advertisement.
You are right. Participants earn coins and project conquers public. Users need to complete some tasks to get a reward.
https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

You are right. Participants earn coins and project conquers public. Users need to complete some tasks to get a reward.
https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign

Thank you for this link. Thanks to these tasks I found a nice Qyno presentation. Now I know more information about these coins, especially about its advantages. It is so existing. I think I will be able to complete all offered tasks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: