Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
And what exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand you.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
Yes, of course, I'm completely sure of it. Qyno is a very promising project that is a possible financial instrument and will play a significant role in the future in the market.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
I understand, but I'm more concerned with the mobile version of the wallet. How can you guarantee security on a device with an android operating system that is known for its problems with viruses and security.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

I understand, but I'm more concerned with the mobile version of the wallet. How can you guarantee security on a device with an android operating system that is known for its problems with viruses and security.
yes, this is a very good question in fact, I also thought about it. But if you will follow certain precautions and you will safely keep your security keys, then I think you will not have any problems with this.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

yes, this is a very good question in fact, I also thought about it. But if you will follow certain precautions and you will safely keep your security keys, then I think you will not have any problems with this.
Well, I hope so. I read that they use the Neo-Script technology at the heart of their coins, and to the best of my knowledge this ensures the stability of the network and security.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Well, I hope so. I read that they use the Neo-Script technology at the heart of their coins, and to the best of my knowledge this ensures the stability of the network and security.
Yes, they use this algorithm, and it gives certain advantages. For example, resistance to ASIC miners and a more stable and pragmatic distribution of the momentum among users.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Qyno coin is a great example of a great idea and impressive talents of developers. I like that they have a high-speed pace of development. They do everything to make a nice project and conquer community’s respect.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Qyno coin is a great example of a great idea and impressive talents of developers. I like that they have a high-speed pace of development. They do everything to make a nice project and conquer community’s respect.
Yes, you are right. I know that recently developers have launched blockchain and users are able to buy coins. I hope they will continue their successful activity. By the way, do you know their next step?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Yes, you are right. I know that recently developers have launched blockchain and users are able to buy coins. I hope they will continue their successful activity. By the way, do you know their next step?
Actually, they’ve already have done an amazing thing. They’ve paid for listing on Crypto Bridge. Very soon qynocoin will be listed on this exchange. I am sure that it is the first but not the last exchange that will list this coin.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Actually, they’ve already have done an amazing thing. They’ve paid for listing on Crypto Bridge. Very soon qynocoin will be listed on this exchange. I am sure that it is the first but not the last exchange that will list this coin.
Wow. It is a real good idea. It is a great example that developers doo all possible to attract more people. I know there are some opinions that qyno could be nothing precious but I can’t agree with it. Qyno has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: