Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

The project has a good prospect to become a means of payment for many companies and businesses and for ordinary people who want to transfer cash assets anywhere in the world with a minimum commission, fast transactions and without any restrictions
I'd argue with you about a quick transaction. Many projects promise lightning-fast transactions but in practice it turns out quite differently, first you need to see this token in the case to make such conclusions. In the meantime, the project is only at the idea stage
I think this idea will attract the attention of many potential investors and people who want to buy a master node. Such a huge percentage of passive income profit cannot be offered by any token.
At the expense of the master node you are absolutely right. Those people who will buy it very quickly will pay for it and later will have a very good income only at the expense of it. Well, we will closely monitor how the developers will be able to implement this product
Judging by how quickly blockchain technology is introduced into our lives, I can make a clear conclusion that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will be recognized as the main means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

The project has a good prospect to become a means of payment for many companies and businesses and for ordinary people who want to transfer cash assets anywhere in the world with a minimum commission, fast transactions and without any restrictions
I'd argue with you about a quick transaction. Many projects promise lightning-fast transactions but in practice it turns out quite differently, first you need to see this token in the case to make such conclusions. In the meantime, the project is only at the idea stage
I think that many projects will not go beyond the idea. Now a lot of projects, which is already a year from the start, but they have not moved anywhere. Maybe in a couple of years something will appear.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

I think this idea will attract the attention of many potential investors and people who want to buy a master node. Such a huge percentage of passive income profit cannot be offered by any token.
At the expense of the master node you are absolutely right. Those people who will buy it very quickly will pay for it and later will have a very good income only at the expense of it. Well, we will closely monitor how the developers will be able to implement this product
Judging by how quickly blockchain technology is introduced into our lives, I can make a clear conclusion that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will be recognized as the main means of payment.
It will take a lot of time , but now people are beginning to understand the benefits of using it as a means of payment . And then this project has all the chances to take a leading position in capitalization
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

It will take a lot of time , but now people are beginning to understand the benefits of using it as a means of payment . And then this project has all the chances to take a leading position in capitalization
It remains only to the developers managed to bring it all to life. I think that this should not be a problem. I am more than sure that this project is carried out by experienced and competent people who are able to cope with any task
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

It remains only to the developers managed to bring it all to life. I think that this should not be a problem. I am more than sure that this project is carried out by experienced and competent people who are able to cope with any task
Let's see how the development will move forward. I am very pleased that the developers have completed the development of wallets for most operating systems
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

Let's see how the development will move forward. I am very pleased that the developers have completed the development of wallets for most operating systems
As far as I know in the development there are only wallets for IOS and Android. The developers are gradually beginning to engage in the project in the future, they will succeed and soon this token will be traded on all the leading exchanges and widely used by people
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Will this project have a bounty company? I would very much like to participate in it. It seems to me that this token has a good potential . Think that many people aside from me will want to accept participation in this bounty companies
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

Will this project have a bounty company? I would very much like to participate in it. It seems to me that this token has a good potential . Think that many people aside from me will want to accept participation in this bounty companies
I can't tell you exactly yet because I don't know . The project does not have white paper yet and it is under development so it is too early to talk about the bounty company.
amanai

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

I can't tell you exactly yet because I don't know . The project does not have white paper yet and it is under development so it is too early to talk about the bounty company.
Well, we will wait for further announcements from the developers . So far, I have no funds to buy this project and the more master nodu. I hope that in the future, the announcement is sure to be
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

Well, we will wait for further announcements from the developers . So far, I have no funds to buy this project and the more master nodu. I hope that in the future, the announcement is sure to be
Naturally, such projects usually do not do without a bounty of companies. It's at least stupid. On one advertising and promotion will not go far given that many start-up projects do not have sufficient funds for a good bounty company
amanai

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Naturally, such projects usually do not do without a bounty of companies. It's at least stupid. On one advertising and promotion will not go far given that many start-up projects do not have sufficient funds for a good bounty company
I wouldn't say that bounty company does most of the advertising but the role of it is very important. Moreover, as you correctly noted, not every project will be money to competent is
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

I wouldn't say that bounty company does most of the advertising but the role of it is very important. Moreover, as you correctly noted, not every project will be money to competent is
As a rule, such projects will not need a special promotion. If there is a great idea that can be really implemented in practice I think that people will pay attention to it
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

The project is really interesting, a token with such technical characteristics will be required in the future. I wish success to the development team and hope that they will succeed.

amanai

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

The project is really interesting, a token with such technical characteristics will be required in the future. I wish success to the development team and hope that they will succeed.
How do you think how long this token will be able to compete with the existing cryptocurrencies in terms of technical indicators? After all, the technology does not stand still and sooner or later there will be new coins with even more advanced technical indicators
bony webster

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

How do you think how long this token will be able to compete with the existing cryptocurrencies in terms of technical indicators? After all, the technology does not stand still and sooner or later there will be new coins with even more advanced technical indicators
I think that the popularity of this token will not fade for a long time for a number of reasons. As we all know few of the existing coins provide such lightning-fast transactions and stability. As well as ensuring the security of this token at the highest level

amanai

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

I think that the popularity of this token will not fade for a long time for a number of reasons. As we all know few of the existing coins provide such lightning-fast transactions and stability. As well as ensuring the security of this token at the highest level
Quite an exhaustive answer, will you invest in this token? Or maybe you want to buy a master node to secure a good passive income?
bony webster

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Quite an exhaustive answer, will you invest in this token? Or maybe you want to buy a master node to secure a good passive income?
Of course I will invest, I see a huge potential in this token and great prospects for growth. Many factors will accompany this and it would be foolish to miss such a great opportunity to increase your capital

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Well, there is no doubts that this project is brilliant. Every step of the team is well-thought and can’t be wrong. Maybe my words can seem a little exaggerated but who think so haven’t seen feedback from developers.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Well, there is no doubts that this project is brilliant. Every step of the team is well-thought and can’t be wrong. Maybe my words can seem a little exaggerated but who think so haven’t seen feedback from developers.
You are right. You seem really obsessively enthusiastic about it to me. I like the project and its idea but it is to good to be true. I mean your words. What feedbacks do you mean?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

You are right. You seem really obsessively enthusiastic about it to me. I like the project and its idea but it is to good to be true. I mean your words. What feedbacks do you mean?
People mention that developers made a great job. Some users bought a masternode and was very easy to install with the one click easy guide. Also, they say that the support is great. I guess it is pretty impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: