Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6896 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Yes, we definitely need to be very careful when moving in the crypto money market. Things can go a lot worse.
Yes, before we start to invest in cryptocurrency we need knowledge about it,  cause if we don't have it may cause lose our money. We need to be careful to choose what kind of cryptocurrency we make to invest we need some research if they crypto is worth it or not, cause in a wrong decision we lose our money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Things like this that I often see in this forum, people just buy coin without any proper research about it's coin, they just easily investing their money because many people say it's good coin.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
I am not so worried about security, I am very confident with the security of my wallet.

I am more aware of fraud.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
I bold the word greed because it is the main reason why there are many people who fall when investing in cryptocurrency. Greediness leads everyone in a wrong decision.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

I agree to the people who said that greediness is the one that makes your poor in Cryptocurrency, it's one of the main reason why people fail at their first investment, some people experience a big loss, because of greediness. I guess, going with the trend and believing some post easily leads to loss too, because some of it are fake news, if you really want to be a successful trader, you need to take out this two attitudes, because it's the biggest conflict of all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Mistakes can make you 100% poor. It is essential that you do not have to make those mistakes, and that money is very risky. Those who do not have knowlodge, these are the people who have lost many of these fraudulent things.

I think Greediness also guides you in losing money. Jealousy will also cause problems like your account will be hacked or you can be easily deceived.
There is a common mistake that makes you lose profits like investing without knowledge about it. There are many ICO projects that are increasing at this time so that a common type of investor error is that they jump easily into the project without collateral. That's why on the contrary they will get more losses. money.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

It is actually not like that. Mistakes can be productive if you learn form those mistakes. In general, some mistake occur in Crypto trading like as, no knowledge that they often go to fraud sites that harming many people , especially in the selection of junk coins as now, instead of going up just to keep silent on that number alone for a long time, the panic will be very dangerous for yourself, think realistically do not expect too much to earn more money, but that's not the fact it will frustrating, ordinary-minded and trying to analyze every desire to invest or whatever.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Probably the biggest mistake that makes you poor in the market of cryptocurrencies are the mistaken expectations that people have about this market, many people enter this market thinking they are going to become really rich in just a few months and that is not the way it works, if you are lucky you will become successful in a few years but only if you take the right decisions.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

Yes, we definitely need to be very careful when moving in the crypto money market. Things can go a lot worse.

Mistakes can be a lesson to us maybe we loss some but surely in the next day round you will be very productive, and all of your losses will be manage to recover because of that mistake you will learn and more technique to be done in crypto.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

I lost a lot of money in trading too =(

Day trading and swing trading are very common mistakes people do in the beginning.

Actually mistakes in cryptocurrency is very delicate because it deals with the money and chances of having a good life, if you think that you are wrong, treat it  a lesson to learn for your own reference in cryto.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:21:11 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 07:37:40 AM by bitcoin31

Maybe that is possible the reason why the other people are losing their money to cryptocurrency, but the most people why they lose their money because they get a coin who are not worth it to invest. Other are hack their wallet and many other reason.  What ever the reason why their lose their money because of cryptocurrency . Make sure once you are in the cryptocurrency you are ready of what possible to happen because high chance to lose money because of the coin dumping and also the hacker who wants to hack your wallet.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Good List but you missed the main one, it is GREED! That is one factor which makes us poor while investing in cryptos. I know a lot of people who had bought bitcoin during late 2017 and proudly announced that move in facebook with a lot of hashtags. All of them are in loss today. SOme of them even used their credit card to purchase bitcoin hoping to make astronomical profit to cover the credit card interest fees and enjoy with the rest of the money.

GREED is one factor that drives us towards unrealistic profit making businesses. If greed is the factor that drives your instinct, you are pretty much doomed before you even start.

The term GREED is not appropriate because we are all greedy to some extent weather the profit is realistic or not but rather the term inexperience is more appropriate as I read the definition you are mentioning. To be greedy is natural provided you do not do anything illegal or something that may harm other people.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

There are so many mistakes to be consider with regards to your status as far as cryptocurrencies are concern. In my opinion, one of the common mistake is not grabbing the opportunity to buy bitcoin and other cryptos while their market price is just very low.

beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

crypto currency has a big risk starting from the risk to the security of the wallet that you use and about the use of crypto itself because if we are not careful then we can lose all our money in crypto
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Yes, that's right, that factor is very influential for both beginners and professionals, and at this time I always try to observe the ICO, which I will invest in ICO, there are some I buy tokens in the ICO and when the selling price in the exchange is not in line with expectations , even I suffered a loss.
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Additionally you have to control your feelings in managing your ventures and know your constraints to not be avaricious in sitting tight at the cost to move higher and wind up washout after the value dumps. It takes months, years to sit tight at the cost to ascend higher and it will just dumps in couple of hours.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

to start investing in crypto currency, we must really know about crypto currency so that we can avoid losses because crypto currency has a high risk if we are not careful in making a decision then we will lose and we can even become poor

Banggrambeng

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

Looking at cryptocurrency costs this weekend, it looks like many of you will find some bitcoin under your tree, not a new game console. It seems to be a great holiday gift.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

I lost a lot of money in trading too =(

Day trading and swing trading are very common mistakes people do in the beginning.

if previously you are ready to face the risk of loss that you get because of an error in your strategy, in my opinion it is a natural thing, because once again, investment in crypto currency must be prepared to face all the possibilities that occur with changes in the value of crypto currency
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Yes many are more poorer due to too much greedyness why? After they receive some tokens or rewards they instantly do the excha nge,they dont matter to put some investments for more profit for the furure,because we cant notice that it will suddenly grow More bigger.
No the reason for being poor like as bounty hunter is not dumping of tokens after receiving the reward rather we are poor already and we need to dump those tokens to get financial back up with the needs for the family. Anyway being poor is not a crime or something that violates the rules of law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: