Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6896 times)
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Of course that is the risk that if we have entered Crypto because the existing system is decentralized then all responsibility lies with ourselves as you say if there is a problem that occurs in our assets there is nothing that can be accounted for, thus strengthening the existing security system on all devices used to store your assets such as security at the bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Ever since i joined crypto, i have made couple of mistakes which i regret greatly. Although my mistakes did not cause me a fortune, i am not looking forward to repeating them ever again.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

The me one of the biggest mistakes that people do when they are in the market of cryptocurrencies is to trade without a plan, many people try to become traders without any experience and as you may guess the success rate is very low, not only because they have almost no knowledge about how to trade but because they have no plan, they let their emotions take control of them and that is the fastest way to become poor in cryptocurrencies.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

yes that's true, we must be careful when deciding to join the crypto currency because if we make a mistake we can become a loss and become poor, learn coins and market movements well, save private keys safely
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Even though you have this strong security in your account of wallet if you careless of it. it can still get you because people confidence in something is not sure that it is safe so if you want not to loss money be careful to what you click.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

Even though you have this strong security in your account of wallet if you careless of it. it can still get you because people confidence in something is not sure that it is safe so if you want not to loss money be careful to what you click.

Strong security involves ourseves in the layers of protection and should start with us Smiley It is not strong if you are careless.

yes that's true, we must be careful when deciding to join the crypto currency because if we make a mistake we can become a loss and become poor, learn coins and market movements well, save private keys safely

That is why we need to know the basics and research our every move.  It is not wrong to be cautious.  Jumping into investment because of hype and rumor is the worst step an investor can make.

Ever since i joined crypto, i have made couple of mistakes which i regret greatly. Although my mistakes did not cause me a fortune, i am not looking forward to repeating them ever again.

Every beginner have their own mistakes the best thing is learning from  those mistakes.  I had also one and that is not using 2fa in an exchange and I learned a lot from it since my account was hacked and all my coins on that exchange were gone.  It is really good to have layers of security in our account and never  use the same password in your  accounts.
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

To me, it is a big mistake to buying crypto and trade very often, only according to rumors in cryptocurrency market. Best choice to lose capital soon.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

The me one of the biggest mistakes that people do when they are in the market of cryptocurrencies is to trade without a plan, many people try to become traders without any experience and as you may guess the success rate is very low, not only because they have almost no knowledge about how to trade but because they have no plan, they let their emotions take control of them and that is the fastest way to become poor in cryptocurrencies.
Agree many people actually enter the trade without any knowledge capital, so what they will get is only a loss because trading does
not only require luck to win? you should learn first before joining, make a plan and strategy, and keep trying and don't give up easily
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

To me, it is a big mistake to buying crypto and trade very often, only according to rumors in cryptocurrency market. Best choice to lose capital soon.
And yet that is the way people think that they're going to make a lot of money, trading every day and seeing the charts for hours and holding their positions for minutes and that is not the way it works, a trader needs to enter a market when he's absolutely sure about what he's going to do if things go right and even more importantly he's completely sure about what he's going to do when things go wrong.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

Various things should be kept in mind before  dealing with cryptocurrency.If we are using cryptocurrency we need to be more  secure and aware about certain things.Don't share your wallet password with anyone so that no one should use BTC from your wallet because this can make you poor.Try to use it for good purpose.Don't invest your full amount in it because if you get loss all your money will be wasted.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

I would like to state that you have touched on very nice details. I would also like to point out that new investors, especially the uninformed investors, make mistakes very often and therefore can never generate income. In addition, the point of trade that I want to mention in addition to the mentioned items is that many new investors are constantly losing money in this area. At the other point, ICO investments have been stated by the uninformed investors because they believe that each project will save money and thus lose their investment. There is only one thing that needs to be done in order not to make such simple mistakes. Investments should always be done before the investment, all risks and factors should be known and transactions should be made.
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Agree many people actually enter the trade without any knowledge capital, so what they will get is only a loss because trading does
not only require luck to win? you should learn first before joining, make a plan and strategy, and keep trying and don't give up easily
Many people invest cryptocurrency but have no knowledge of financial investments and crypto, they only invest because they think they can get huge profits from this market. Nothing is easy in financial investment and success comes only to who really takes enough time and effort.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

And yet that is the way people think that they're going to make a lot of money, trading every day and seeing the charts for hours and holding their positions for minutes and that is not the way it works, a trader needs to enter a market when he's absolutely sure about what he's going to do if things go right and even more importantly he's completely sure about what he's going to do when things go wrong.
maybe you are right, if you think that a mistake will make you poor in this business world. Well, that is a risk that needs to be borne by everyone who does business. therefore, we need to prepare a number of things so that mistakes don't make us poor.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

There is no one person who never made any mistake. My biggest mistake was the decision to sell all of my Bitcoins, when they were pretty cheap, several years ago.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Those were totally some of the top reasons why your goal of success in terms of crypto become a failure. Those were basically products of lack of proper knowledge about this type of curreny that let's just say makes you ignorant and easy to be fooled since modern technology is the main channel of this type of currency so anonymously, you are being targeted by those wise thieves for their own good and leaves you as a victim of their tricks. So better educate yourself to proceed into gaining success rather than regret.

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

i subscribe to your thoughts, another thing to look out for is to avoid sharing ideas with people outside the crypto space, who do share your view s and believe in cryptocurrency, they have a way to influence you negatively thereby rendering you indecisive.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it

absolutely right, Fomo (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) are poision in this game. INvest and wait it out. And liek you said, research is very important or else you can lose a lot of money which is no fun.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

The main reason is the unreasonable expectation from the cryptocurrencies.
People think that they are going to get the same returns as many got 1-2 years back. But they fail to understand that at these prices, such returns are near to impossible. In those unreasonable expectations they keep on holding and invest in shit coins in expectation of another BTC like return.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Those are things that are good to now when you enter crypto society. I'd just added to this learning more and more about crypto because people make huge mistakes if they aren't educated enough in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: