Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6896 times)
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

the simple solution to phishing scam is to bookmark the page to avoid typo error when searching for that site that will led to the fake site.
one more mistake is trading without basic knowledge about it.
Mistakes in cryptocurrency are wrong decisions while buying and selling your coins. When you find a good chance for investment and you do not buy or if the price is too low and you sell your coins for low price you will lose your money and it will take you in debts. To avoid this thing you should be careful in taking decisions about your investment. Right decisions will never let you poor.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

I think it is when you invest without any knowledge about the market of crypto currency. Panic selling is also one of the factor in loosing money. Then must also learn from any mistakes or decisions we make.
If you have not enough knowledge then you will make mistakes everywhere even you will not understand when to enter the market or if you know it then there are many other rules and strategies according to market conditions. If you do not have the skill to handle any market conditions then your final point will be just loss. You have to choose investment source as well as their by following the rules you may get any satisfactory result but here the basic rules violation will result in loss.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

Conducting research before investing will be a good enough way to be able to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, because many investors suffer losses due to fraud caused by being too careless in investing activities or activities related to the cryptocurrency world without conducting prior research.
It does not take more than six months to become expert in any industry and the same is right for cryptocurrency business. So for a successful business life and free of loss crypto time, one should be very curious with type of selection, the term of investment and the way to deal the market.

These three things can make you rich if you get on good with them otherwise you are prone to loose immensely. In addition, a long term investment is normally very instrumental in helping earn big without huge hard work because you do not have any intentions to sell anytime sooner.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

Just little mistake you made at cryptocurrency make you lost your money and poor, I get when some one trade or sell their altcoin asset at more lower price and their asset sold so fast and they have lost money.
cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
You should also include panic selling. In bitcoin people are greedy and they want profit in every moment which is not possible. When you buy bitcoin you should wait for at least a year to gain some profit.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

The mistakes that make you poor and poor in cryptocurrency is that you are buying coins in the bullish market season and then during the dip or the market falldown of price value ,you are on panic selling even you know that , you are losing your capital because ,you are now selling your coins with some reasons.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
I like your points. People buy a lots of bitcoin and expecting for high profit. Those people are greedy and never do patient to hold money. They thought bitcoin is born to increase and it will never fall down.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
These are the common mistakes of new investors. I was hacked and I lost 2k $ for this. I have been looking for articles for newbies in the Crypto market and made a list of what I need to do to minimize the risk in this Crypto market. These are the six things that I have changed positively and now I am no longer experiencing something bad happening again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

Not making backup should be place is 2nd number since after panic mostly people lose their money with losing their key.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

Yes thats all is the problem that can affect us but if you keep searching to know more about the list you have you can avoid that . Before you go first is to keep searching or research some important that can help you. Im not a really good about this but i know some techniques that can help me to not lose about this especially in crypto and ico`s.

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

I think getting more mistakes that make you poor poor in Cryptocurrency is buying more coins that are not that good to invest with our money. They may lose a big amount of money that they invested and I think they must researched first their currency that they like to invest with their money.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

I think getting more mistakes that make you poor poor in Cryptocurrency is buying more coins that are not that good to invest with our money. They may lose a big amount of money that they invested and I think they must researched first their currency that they like to invest with their money.
i think many investors invest without studying cryptocurrency first. so that they lack knowledge, and eventually experience great losses. this happened because they were tempted by results obtained by experienced bitcoiners

barlasb

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

Putting all money in one coin, getting greedy and holding too much, not using stop loss etc Cheesy
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

there is a need to understand crypto well and a little about internet security because this will help us not to be easily fooled. Do not be easily fascinated by unnatural profits, and also press the use of emotions in decision making because this will give you loss. be a smart and smart investor reading the situation without having to be fooled by many things in the online world
There are so many coins and projects out there with very high advertisement to attract investors but in reality, there is nothing behind the project. Just the lame and false promises and growth rates are used to loot investors of their money.

This unnatural growth is the fascinating for the new investors who normally do not know about the real and the fake coins and are being preyed. These mistakes that lead to the loss in the crypto market upon entry are bitter realities for people and majority of them bade good bye after loosing the first stake of dollars.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

I think there are more mistakes than you mentioned. People can make mistakes at any stage of trading. Many people don't even realize how weak their password is. And some people write down passwords in prominent places. Not serious attitude, this is the main mistake when communicating with crypto.         
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

storage of large funds in one wallet, it is also a major mistake, because in case of loss you lose everything at once
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

True, in this market, if you loose your money, there is literally noone to blame, which makes cryptocurrencies kindof dangerous. But in the same time, it also teaches taking responsibility, which is a good thing IMO.

Mnemosyne01

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

The simplest mistake may be the control of your cryptocurrency. Not listen to the opinions of experts in the field and rush to make decisions when there is no basis.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

But when bitcoin decrease they become panic and sell bitcoin. After that they start hating cryptocurrencies and giving advice to people that not to invest with cryptocurrencies.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

i think many investors invest without studying cryptocurrency first. so that they lack knowledge, and eventually experience great losses. this happened because they were tempted by results obtained by experienced bitcoiners
much investor did not prepare their self with some knowledge and skill to face any condition in cryptocurrency market.so they often make fault in their investment decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: