Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6093 times)
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

If you understand what you are doing, then you will become rich.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Poor people or rich people are stupid if they don't know what is the future of cryptocurrency,,some rich people they don't know crypto,if how it works..mostly a poor people  even doing online they don't how to operate how come the cryptocurrency 😂
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 12:38:00 PM by xandra

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Not exactly and I do not believe in that phrase maybe it is laziness makes the a people or person leads him/her to poverty even how many times opportunities knocks on his/her door but that person is not willing to grab that chance then he/she will never get progress.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Everything is wrong, but it does not mean that they are stupid.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

To be honest, I believe that everyone is stupid in his initial phase. However, his actions and behaviour shape his future not only in crypto but also in other sectors out there. Experienced people are in the position of taking the right decisions because they took numerous wrong decisions in the past and learnt from it. The person should always keep himself open to take the new experiences because that's the only way to find out the difference between right and wrong. I cannot resist myself from sharing the quote of Mark Zuckerberg because it is something that is related to our lifestyle and thus the financial status.

"In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

It`s not exactly stupidity.Not all poor people are stupid.It`s the combitation of being lazy+procrastination+lack of education/knowledge+not enough concentration and discipline+finding too many excuses for everything in your life and blaming everyone else for your misery.
Some rich people are kinda stupid,but they work hard,have discipline and stay focused.

I agree. I say that because not all poor people are poor because they did some stupid stuff, which caused them to be that way. Other people are just born into it, others were just that unlucky that a series of unfortunate events hit and struck them causing them to lose whatever they had before. It's not always stupidity. Although a big bulk of people are affected by it, like gamblers and other people who doesn't learn into dealing with things that could and should have been avoided. There are so many different factors that are more pressing than stupidity to be the reason why many people are poor.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Yes it is, there are people who invest on cryptocurrency without any knowledge about how the market works and that is stupidity because you will just fail if you lack good information towards the coin you are interested to invest.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

I do not agree with you, but research has shown that stupid people are often unsuccessful and often sick and labourers. But some so many idiots get rich virtue of luck or inheritance from family. Are not you stupid? Prove it.

ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

For me, Not all poor people are stupid, they just born from poor family and they are fighting for the inconvenience of poverty but this people we cannot consider that they are stupid. On the other hand, some poor people also stupid, this people are those who had no plan for there future, they just asking for help to others for living.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I have heard even the saying said: Why we are stupid? Because we are poor. Why we are poor? Because we are stupid. And this is sad but true, I can say that I was stupid before, and in some things and some areas I am still that.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
aimman

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Well, I agree that stupidity may lead to poverty, but nothing more. Common, there are a lot of people from poor countries, for whom it is really hard to find an appropriate job with a good salary. Life is not that easy and we can’t blame people for being poor.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

I do not agree with this sentence. Because the poor are not fools. They have knowledge but can not apply knowledge due to lack of opportunities. And who have not worked despite their knowledge and knowledge, change their fate,they are the real fools.They are burden in a country and they are ineffective.

Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

I think that phrase is very unsuitable, because not all poor people are stupid, poor people do not mean their knowledge is less but the fate is not impartial for them,The lack of an opportunity to show its quality or a high standard for getting a job could be one factor

altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Not trying to offend somebody but I will add also that poor people are often a cowards, because so often they know what to do and how to perform that but they are just afraid that nothing will be successful, or even they are afraid to be successful.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Not poor people are stupid. The financial situation depends on the country in which person lives and whether he has the opportunity there to receive a decent payment for his work.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Yes it was, if people is just investing on cryptocurrency due to the hype in the market then they have a very high chance to lose their investment when the market price start's to dump because they will not be able to handle their patience.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

Yes, very often poor people are stupid. Some people can be stupid because they were born in a family of stupid parents and did not receive a decent education.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

sometimes we cant choose what is our future and specially the community you will brought thru,being poor is not a sin,but dying poor is stupidity..because we can do things just to make our life progressively and no one can do this for you but your self so if you dont wanna die stupid then do youre things right
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Well, this is interdependable matters: poverty helps for people to stay information, culture, knowledge isolated which brings lack of mind we call stupidity. But it's not always so: rich are also can be stupid in many ways, but in some one direction thay are experts and this is enough to stay afloat. Stupidity is the choice of everyone: you refuse to get new knowledge, think about new information, read the books and think, think, think results into narrow mind and poverty here is not the reason. Sure, if you have access to mines of information, knowledge, smart people and you work over it you are likely to be smart.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Yes, I agree, otherwise it can not be. To save a stupid person can only inheritance or enterprise + diligence or luck. Among all the wealthy people with whom I talked there are no stupid people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: