Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

If you are stupid then you may be poorer than you are smart then you need to know what makes you richer as well as you know how to do more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Everyone makes mistakes, just those who became poor made this mistake fatal!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Not exactly. Poor people aren't fools. But the rich or the medium class people are. I mean think about it, these people are the ones who wants more and more money. The poor people just want a decent life, eat three meals a day etc. Whatever they earn, they spend on their family and basic needs.

People aren't poor by choice in all times, they are forced to. It's better to be poor than to make stupid decisions that might ruin one's entire life.
Does that really make them fools or just greedy. I would not say they are fools since all they do is out of their greedy mind just want to keep stashing up something they obviously cannot take to the grave, but they were smart enough to get to that point in the first place.

Moreover, the fact that I am a business man and wanting to have more money simply makes me no fool; it is someone who is busy lazing around, limiting himself and not trying to make the best use of every opportunity to make a better life for himself is the fool. Now, in this case, I leave the less privileged out of it, due to how nature has simply placed some people in that category.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

It's too hard to hear that word, not all poor are stupid, stupid people are everywhere, they are poor because they are lack knowledge, lack of discipline, I don't think that is the right word.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

I see a lot of rich dumb people around us.
that means not all poor people are stupid, they just fared bad luck I think.  Cheesy Cheesy
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

of  course  ıt  does  not  mean  that poor  people  are  fools since there is  a huge  number  of people have  that  are dumb and that have pretty  much  money .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

This isn't true at all. I know many rich people who just got lucky but they are really stupid and Vice Versa. Many people in poverty lack the business connections that the wealthy already have.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

That isn't a good comparison in fact it's a bad comparison. Being stupid isn't connected strongly to poverty, same way the richest aren't the wisest. Although it can be argued that stupidity can "predispose" you to poverty

I agree with what has been addressed. Maybe at certain conditions and
situations such a phrase would be highly appreciated and even benefited.
Poverty is an ongoing struggle and process but it’s temporary to some,
a lot of rich people came from small beginnings that had struggles in
the financial sector for years, they were poor that made it big and
we’re successful because of hardwork, smart choices and perseverance.
They don’t sound stupid to me. Poverty can be an ecstatic drive to
push people to try and succeed more in life and business.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

I should agree with it, stupidity which means have a little knowledge and  information just can make people not makin a many way to getting money or a job and a skill too. I think that was same

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

I should agree with it, stupidity which means have a little knowledge and  information just can make people not makin a many way to getting money or a job and a skill too. I think that was same
In the same time many very rich people, and people in power, are very stupid. When I watch tv I`m surprised by the amount of stupidity I see there from some people who should be example to others.
Stupidity is not close to poverty, poverty is lack of money, stupidity is lack of knowledge. Not all smart people are rich and not all stupid people are poor, you can`t compare this two things in my opinion. You can keep trying but in the end you will always come up with same end, lack of money or lack of knowledge.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Strangely enough, but the percentage of fools is approximately the same in any strata of society. This is especially true for countries where wealth often comes in very strange ways.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

No, it's not, I think that being stupid is one of the most creative things and human can get because while you are stupid to make a lot of mistakes and mistakes are necessary to make yourself successful in the future. So if you are stupid and you are poor then it completely depends upon how will you act and what action will you take now.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Don’t insult people or laugh at them just because they are poor, cause one day it might be your portion. It’s even the worst stupidity to be laughing at someone who is poor, so if you’re doing that you should probably consider yourself as the stupid person. It’s not everyone’s fault their poor, although some of them are due to stupidity but you should first of all know their story before calling them stupid.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

Well, no one on earth chose to be poor. It depends on the environment within which you find yourself. But at some point in life, people choose a pathway of life that can precipitate poverty. If you happen to find yourself in an underdeveloped or developing country where most of your politicians are corrupt, education lacks quality, you would understand my point.
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

There are factors to consider also, they maybe didnt finish their school due to lack of finances which we all know that most of the companies is looking for a college graduates.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

Well yes it's true. People, including me, lose thousands of dollars a year a year and missed on investments simply because we are uninformed and we actually do financial descisions with our emotions and not our brains. We should really be more curious about the economy and the market and really get it into our brains that we won't be rich being as an employee.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

Actually poverty is a starter and the main reason why people become stupid but not all, it depends upon the person how they handle their lives. some poor people are eager to find a solution to overcome the poverty status into a standard living.
arwani112

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

what about this phrase,
stupidity is so close to poverty and poverty is close to criminality
do you agree with that?

polladwills

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

That isn't a good comparison in fact it's a bad comparison. Being stupid isn't connected strongly to poverty, same way the richest aren't the wisest. Although it can be argued that stupidity can "predispose" you to poverty
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I agree with this the best example for this is Venezuelan previous president Hugo Chavez. he chose an immediate solution for poverty that causes today's Venezuelan extreme poverty. he's stupid decision makes Venezuela extremely poor. relying too much on oil and forgetting other investment. firing PDVSA(oil company) board of directors who's against using most of the PDVSA funds for public use replacing his stupid political allies who does not know how to manage a big company. This result more than 80% of PDVSA facitilities unproperly maintain and unusable today. without PDVSA venezuela does not have oil.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: