Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6101 times)
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Let us not take this generally. I think this is based on the personality of a person or an individual. I still believe in the saying that if you were born poor, it's never your fault but if you died still poor, it's definitely your fault.
Some are so stupid to allow themselves be part of the poverty line. But some people use their situation as motivation and inspiration to move up.

tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

That's right, stupidity will make a person do not do research, they immediately invest in large quantities and at the time of falling prices they are easily panicked, they sell at low prices because of fear of crypto will end.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I don't think rich people are all wise. i know of a man in my country who is very rich but he is very poor cognitively in managing finances. Some Poor people are very wise just that they are financially incapacitated and they can not really express themselves in public.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

This is true. The reason why is this, is that there are too many people in this world and that is what we called, poverty. Now, let's just make an example about bitcoin users, there are so much users who wanted to invest in botcoin so that their extra money will double and they will have an extra income. Now, they are called stupid when they have invested in the wrong place because they will be just scammed by scammers.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
jenpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

Yeah, stupidity is the start of poverty of one individual, more people not thinking on how there lives changes, they just stuck on one thing they regular do, why not to try another things that make thier lives changes, for example is one person is work in one company and always talk him/her self that someday i will have my own business but it was on their dreams only, there is alot of way to fulfill our dreams. Explore the small world try yhe bitcoin☺
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

In crypto i think aside from stupidity close to poverty is greediness.
traders longing for higher profit holding the coin hoping for higher price to sell but end up getting
caught on coin price dump..

zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

In crypto i think aside from stupidity close to poverty is greediness.
traders longing for higher profit holding the coin hoping for higher price to sellbut end up getting
caught on coin price dump..

most of them want profit more thousands percent.but while it is not reached all trader sell their asset.for retail trader its offcourse make them profits being reduce or maybe suffering loss.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

I think it's not stupidity that makes us poor. It is being lazy that makes us poor. As for me, no matter how stupid are we, if we are working so hard, we won'g stay poor but we would be able to have a lighter and easier life. It is needed for us to work hard to have a sustainable life.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

I don't really think that stupidity is so close or next to poverty. I prefer believing in the idea of "Laziness is much more closer to poverty than stupidity." Alot of people who are poor are lazy and they want easy life and easy money. What a joke, you have to be hardworking and smart at the same time to be able to lift your living and avoid being poor so that you can support your family and yourself.
herrzinfakt

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

There are plenty of poor people who are not fools but just simply lack education. Maybe it's not their fault. Their parent's probably couldn't afford to put them through school. Things can happen. Now people that were decently well off and then suddenly became poor... now those are fools. On the otherside not all rich people are good at making decisions.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Actually poverty is a starter and the main reason why people become stupid but not all, it depends upon the person how they handle their lives. some poor people are eager to find a solution to overcome the poverty status into a standard living.
Just think of it that whosoever are earning from bitcoin, they all are regretting on their lives that why they hadn’t made to bitcoin some time earlier? Although they are good earners from bitcoin but still this regret don’t make them happy. And for those who are hating bitcoin just for no reason, they would be the biggest stupid of time later on. Hope they come to know what mistake they are doing.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

I have heard a saying that goes something like for people are stupid and stupid people are poor, it is quite harsh but it is close to be true in my opinion. So am I in some aspects of my life.
sigam batat

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I do not agree with the phrase that you remove it because not all poor people are stupid as many people who study and finish young scholars become poor and many also people who have no education but have become rich
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I agree with that, stupidity tend not to think well so they can do harm. but stupidity has many meanings, not all stupidity is close to poverty.
If we really want to face it, we all have equal opportunity in a way to do something’s for ourselves based on what we feel we can do. A lot of people just always like looking for different excuses as to how nature is so bent on making them poor, and sure, some may actually have tried and failed, but does not mean they just have to stop trying.

Life is not a bed of roses and it is how you lay your bed you definitely will sleep on it. So, one way or the other, being poor or being rich is a choice, it depends on which you want to take based on how smart you can take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

I do not think that . If you are ignorant but you diligently work and learn, you still have plenty of money and never be hungry.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Actually poverty is a starter and the main reason why people become stupid but not all, it depends upon the person how they handle their lives. some poor people are eager to find a solution to overcome the poverty status into a standard living.

The original statement is a bit too black and white. It‘s quite arrogant to indicate that everyone who is poor is also stupid. I traveled to 3rd world countries in the past the vast majority of the population on this planet does not have access to clean drinking water, let alone education or even internet.

Therefore I disagree with statements like „poverty is a mindset“. Someone in the US government made that statement, I believe it was this hear surgeon. On the other side certain quotes have some truth in it, as „a fool and his money are easily parted“

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

i think it's also a luck factor! some very rich people are not that bright but  they are born into a wealthy family. while smart and very talented people have to work there way up from nothing.
The luck factor is very low, of all the rich people around the world only around 10% of them got their money through inheritance the rest of the people earned that money through hard work and by being intelligent, what it happens is that many people like the idea of being rich but very few like the idea of actually working hard to reach that goal during their lives.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

Yes indeed, there are people out there in the corporate world who are actually creating negative speculations in order to decrease the growth of cryptocurrency because their own business is being affected negatively.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I do not agree with you because everyone in the world is nothing stupid but there are only lazy people so that with his laziness it makes himself a poor man and with his laziness it will make his future in the dark
All the poor people are not stupid but actually it is related to knowledge of a specific source which earns money for you or you enter into it for making some money. Even rich people can not use the crypto market if they do not have its knowledge so all the things are moving around knowledge of a specific source.

A person would need time to make money in order to invest in crypto market as he is poor and do not have enough money to start here therefore leave him for some time so that he make himself able to enter here.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

It is really too direct yet the truth. Even those who are already rich or wealthy can lose that glory in an instant with just one wrong decision. For example, those who have won millions in LOTTO, then went unheard of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: