Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Don’t judge them like that, not everyone of them is stupid. I was raised by a poor dad, and I didn’t complete my education, I also live in a country where the poor people are made to suffer more. So it’s not easy for anyone. Before you call anyone stupid, maybe it will be best for you know their story and why they are poor before concluding they are stupid.

There are people that are from a rich family but they are stupid, so there are stupid rich people too, but who are rich just because their parents were rich and worked hard for them to just enjoy.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

So what you mean is that stupidity leads a person to poverty? Hmm, I agree with you somehow because lack of knowledge and skills are hindrances in order to grow and excel. Not only in the jungle but to the whole world in general where "Survival of the fittest" Principle is applicable. In simple words, if others are greater than you then they have the capability to crush you that's why self-improvement is essential.

If others and even yourself believe that you are a loser then it's fine but doing nothing to change it is the real meaning of SUPITDITY Smiley.
Not totally IMO, maybe some are just broke or misfortuned that's why they're below.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

If the folly you mean is selling panic, I think it can be assumed that it causes the price to plummet and it triggers poverty for some traders who can not take advantage of the best possible risks and risks, so I do not think it's easy to be affected by market conditions to sell assets that you have
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

My grandmother used to say that it is not your fault if you were born poor, but it is your fault if you die one. I honestly don't believe on it at first but growing up, I now understand it better. We are the ones who are in control of our situations, yes there will be ups and downs of life but then we can do something to make our lives better. You don't need to become super wealthy. but you can make your life better and provide a better and comfortable lives to your family and love ones.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

It is wrong to equate that stupid are the poor ones. Note that without the poor who are referred to as stupid the rich will be having a hard time doing things with no servants. So try not to be so harsh about the poor ones. Poverty is not even a hindrance to success.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

It is wrong to equate that stupid are the poor ones. Note that without the poor who are referred to as stupid the rich will be having a hard time doing things with no servants. So try not to be so harsh about the poor ones. Poverty is not even a hindrance to success.

It is true that poverty is not a hindrance to success and not all poor are closer to stupidity. There are many poor people who are now very rich because they didnt stop to do things than can probably elevate lifes to the fullest. Poor people are eager to work any kind of works as long as it is pay for a better and lawful means.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

I do not agree with this comparison.  Why is this stupidity comparable to poverty?
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

I do not agree, because in this world there is no ignorant person, who distinguishes only the diligent and lazy, lazy people want to get money from where if everyday just silent and silent, different degan diligent, diligent and enterprising and never give up, clear there must be a net ..
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

I do not agree with this comparison.  Why is this stupidity comparable to poverty?

Because sometimes if you made a big mistakes like investing a lot and you lose because of stupidity then this will make you poor, so I agree that stupidity is so close to poverty.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I disagree. because fools can come from any circle even from the rich. the rich can become foolish when they are wrong in making decisions and policies for the future. and fools may not necessarily come from the poor.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Yes it was, there are people who are actually creating fud about cryptocurrency or fake news just because they have some bad experience like being scammed of an ico or lose some of their coins in trading.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

I do not agree with what you say. Because out there a lot of people who never go to school and stupid get rich. It's all because fools who have expertise in a particular field are able to make something of value. Creative fools can also become rich by creating something nice and valuable and able to sell thousands of dollars.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

Earn money - this is not a problem, you can even win them in the lottery, but that's not all can save and increase, so I agree with the statement that stupidity is close to poverty.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

no, not every poor person in the world is stupid.
because I have seen the reality, so many rich people are stupid and arrogant. they do things as they please because they are rich.
and I admit that they are stupid because they can not respect others.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

yes, I agree with that phrase, I also agree if ignorance is so close to poverty, because with foolishness the space to do business that has big profits will be very difficult. but I do not agree if the poor you call stupid, because sometimes poverty is not because the person is smart or stupid, but it could be because he is lazy to work
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I disagree. because fools can come from any circle even from the rich. the rich can become foolish when they are wrong in making decisions and policies for the future. and fools may not necessarily come from the poor.

Yeah, yeah... But the fact that the majority of that comes from the poor people, they just lack on some knowledge that can help them and that's the reason why they've been pinned down for the rest of their lives. Though you're not still wrong Smiley
papashark

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Not just stupidity but also greediness! I heard many crypto people had lost their precious BTC, due to bet mistake. Some had liquidate their BTC from wrong trade position. Be happy and be contented with small but sure amount, than to lose with large amount  in a 50-50 situation.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

Not just stupidity but also greediness! I heard many crypto people had lost their precious BTC, due to bet mistake. Some had liquidate their BTC from wrong trade position. Be happy and be contented with small but sure amount, than to lose with large amount  in a 50-50 situation.

I agree with you mate. Sometimes we need to be contented because being greedy can be the reason for us to lose more our money. before you do something think first to avoid losing money.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

We cannot consider all poor people stupid knowing that sometimes they really have no other options due to the greediness and selfishness of their leaders in the government. We can say that for some people, they are just too stupid that's why they are still poor and they are not doing anything to escape poverty.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I do not agree with you because now there are so many fools who become rich, if I think the cause of poverty is probably the laziness that causes a person to be poor because they do not want to work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: