Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6093 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Not all the time actually considering the fact that for other people, poverty is cause by the government's abuse and greediness. They can't escape it even though they want to. For other people who has the capability of escaping poverty but not doing anything, they are the one who are stupid knowing that anyone can escape it if they will work on it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

One other thing that is affecting people and making them to be poor is there not enough baldness in their life so if I am more courage in my life it means that I will risk more and I will achieve things.
bormi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Intelligence and monetary savvy are totally, totally separate things.

The richest guy I know can barely hold a coherent conversation. I don't think he can read or write. He is however very, very shrewd and can spot an opportunity where others can't.

The most intelligent person I ever knew has been skint her entire life and will stay that way.

And no matter what your intellectual capacity is, some people are simply born doomed when it comes to money. I've seen otherwise clever people make the most wretched decisions when it comes to money and I know perfectly well they learnt nothing and would do it again.

You either know how make it, ration it and maintain it, or you don't. I don't think it's a behaviour pattern most people can learn. They either can or they can't.

My first comment on Bitcointalk hehehe

You have a lot of reason.
Same with other activities, such as sports, music and people skills and of course, in the computer world

in computers (and bitcoin) could they be purchased?
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I dont think so you can learn from  your own stupidity things you did wrong before will definitely be a lesson..stupidity and poverty are not good comparison...   But luck of courage and determination may keep you to poverty i guess...
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

its not 100%. fools must be poor, but poor people are not necessarily stupid. sometime you will see poor but they are smart (in some or all field). riches cant be measured by fool or diligent. and all people have their own ways to create their line to reach riches. and riches its not only about money.
If viewed in that context, a foolish rich man will always have a poor wise man. This is a rough perception and I think that not every rich man is fool or a poor man is wise. This indirectly talks about the idea generation process and even if you are poor, a master idea can change your life and take you from a village to the Silicon Valley. Besides, being rich or poor is a subjective approach and many people might not use the money as the standard against which they measure the status of rich and poor.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Stupid people are not always responsible for their stupidness, what I mean is that sometimes, people just get born in the areas which would not have offered the possibilities for them to become rich.
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Let's just make an example about bitcoin users, there are so much users who wanted to invest in botcoin so that their extra money will double and they will have an extra income. Now, they are called stupid when they have invested in the wrong place because they will be just scammed by scammers.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Not all the time actually considering the fact that for other people, poverty is cause by the government's abuse and greediness. They can't escape it even though they want to. For other people who has the capability of escaping poverty but not doing anything, they are the one who are stupid knowing that anyone can escape it if they will work on it.

True. It's wrong to easily generalize that those who suffer poverty are fools. In fact, they are most of the time the victim of varying factors. And this can be effectively eradicated by properly educating them in which their government can provide. So I don't think poverty can be a basis of judging a person fool. They just need opportunity.

Kentkent

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

I think that the stupidity is not always based on the status of people because not all poor people are stupid but still there is a poor that stupid and also there a stupid people that are rich but just a few because they can't be rich if they didn't use their brain to have a lot of money.
Jemroe01

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Stupidity doesn't literally mean being stupid in the aspect of social condition, but rather lack of knowledge in the realm of light which hinders the truth to enter one's life. Poverty on the other hand, has definitely many definitions, roots and causes that enables people to fail and break down. Thus, in today's generation, people are so close to this state because of so much thinking of the things that must not seem essential.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I also think so, that's why they are poverty. if people are not stupid they are definitely not poor because they know how to get money

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

people who have a lot of money if they do not have education, they will immediately go bankrupt because they do not know how to manage finances and business. from here we can draw the conclusion that education is more important in doing business than large capital in the beginning but without education.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Totally agree with you. Most people come to the crypto-currency market for easy earnings. However, you can get rich here only with good knowledge and experience. Spontaneous decisions lead to loss.
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

I think that is true, stupidity can make people poor, because fools can't take advantage of opportunities for profit, and fools always think negatively.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

I do not totally agree with your point of view because I think there are people who like to live in poverty but really want to be rich, you have to have a wise head and high patience so if you want Become a rich man, try to get right now because time is not waiting for anyone
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

I think this is true in some instances. First is that for those who were born poor. They don't choose their family and the status that they would be belonged to. They aren't fool in simple words. In the other hand, those who were born poor and make their life stay in that class are the one's who were fool. As they don't do everything to improve their life and maybe they just settle for less makes them stupid. We determine our own path, the thing is we should be wise to not end being stupid and fool.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

In order to save money you need knowledge and patience.  Stupid people can not do this.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Many expressions say smart people lose to lucky people, I don't think poor people are always stupid but maybe luck has not taken sides with him.
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

I think it has more to do with "nurture" than "nature." Some people have access to stimulating educations and nice lifestyles out of luck, others just don't.

This makes those in poverty focus more on solving their own basic problems (eating and having a roof over their head), rather than helping to solve other people's problems, which makes people rich. They have the hood mentality ingrained in their minds-living paycheck to paycheck, making them desperate and sometimes dangerous, hence the rampant crime and horrible news stories.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

people who have a lot of money if they do not have education, they will immediately go bankrupt because they do not know how to manage finances and business. from here we can draw the conclusion that education is more important in doing business than large capital in the beginning but without education.

This is what financial advisors are for. You can see people winning the lottery or hitting the jackpot in a gambling site losing all of the money quite quicker than you would thought. It's because they think they have so much money that it's okay to just spend and spend. When you have a lot of money, you are not rich at all. That money can be gone before you know it. What makes a person rich is owning businesses that generates income on a daily basis. Only then can you consider yourself rich because even after spending money today, it will be replenished by the business that you own.

I think this is true in some instances. First is that for those who were born poor. They don't choose their family and the status that they would be belonged to. They aren't fool in simple words. In the other hand, those who were born poor and make their life stay in that class are the one's who were fool. As they don't do everything to improve their life and maybe they just settle for less makes them stupid. We determine our own path, the thing is we should be wise to not end being stupid and fool.

I really think it's a lot about their lack of education as well. They aren't that enlightened that they are capable of doing so much more than what they are doing right now. But honestly, poor people are lazy. There are very few of them that are actually doing something smart and working hard to get out of poverty and you know what, they eventually do get out of poverty. Those who don't are either working hard but in a dumb way so they don't generate much income or are just plain lazy. A lot of people like complaining about how unfortunate they are even when it's their own fault why are they at that position. You can change your status although the ways might not be that conventional, you're going to do it anyway if you really do want to step out of poverty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: