Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
tominsoto

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
strongly agree
stupid can not do anything to himself and others, they can only blame others or blame God because they are stupid and also poor
and that phrase really happened in this world
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Stupidity is lack of knowledge. People perish or become poor for lack of useful knowledge. Some of people who are poor today are due to their lack of knowledge that would help them to be out of their state of poverty. Some received the information that could help them but they fail to act on it because they don't believe in it.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

There are some extraordinary gifted people in poverty conditions, I really don't think that your phrase bares any meaning in the real world. In countries like Venezuela, the vast majority of the population live in poverty due to extreme government mismanagement, would you say almost the entire population of this country are fools then? Horrible analogy.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

Stupidity sure cuts across all; both rich and poor. Furthermore, stupidity could make the rich, richer and could also make the poor poorer. Though there are some persons whose stupidity has made them poor and has kept them that way.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

poor people have nothing to do with their level of intelligence or their poor ignorance because they are less fortunate in earning income, and they are stupid because they continue to do fruitless activities without results
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

It is not based on their ignorance or stupidity it is based on the poor people who are not making the way to life and to leave their poverty if that people wanted to leave.if they like it and they can handle it because they have a dream if they have a dream that stupidity will be removed and can be replaced with excellence in themselves.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

I disagree, not all stupid people are poor, and so with the poverty, because there are many rich people who also unwise on having a choice, or they just lucky to be rich and still have poor mind on behaving in society.

I agree. Some of the foolish guys are so stupid while the wisest men are poor but they are rich with their knowledge! I do not think that we should make a parallel between a stupidity and the wealth.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

I think those poor are not fools. What if they born with that kind of lifestyle? Do they deserve that kind of problem and lifestyle just because they are born like that? I think if you are born to be poor then you must be rich before you die because if you die and still poor you are a fool because you let that happen in your life. Smiley

I know many poor guys with brilliant minds. Their problem is the place where they live. They simply cannot earn too much money due to the smallest salaries they get.
Gogdo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Lack of necessary knowledge is a  sign of stupidity. Stupidity kills and wastes time. My people perish for lack of knowledge.. Refusal of cryptocurrency by many people has made them poor to themselves and their environment in term of money. When I first heard of cryptocurrency, I thought it to be an untrue means of getting money.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

I think those poor are not fools. What if they born with that kind of lifestyle? Do they deserve that kind of problem and lifestyle just because they are born like that? I think if you are born to be poor then you must be rich before you die because if you die and still poor you are a fool because you let that happen in your life. Smiley

I think its about education. Poor people with good education and willing to hard work, i am believe he will be rich people because he diligent on his work. People with good education will reach their dream and lift their life. Not all poor people are fools because sometimes they just dont have education
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

it is true that ignorance is very close to poverty, because if we cannot manage our finances we will be poor and also if we are not afraid of trading tactics we will lose a lot, fools will never have money

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

Yes it its, but we also needs to consider some factors that will lead to poverty. Sometimes people doesn't have opportunity to grow so they remain poor. Opportunity in education, employment and health which lack of it will lead to.ignorance resulting to never ending poverty cycle
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

yes you are right so many people who have a stupid nature will usually approach poverty, because there are so many fools who sell their assets at cheap prices and that will make them approach poverty because of wrong actions.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

People often say that enthusiasm along with ignorance leads to destructive behavior. And in the cryptocurrency market, as if you have no capital background knowledge there will be two basic directions. The first is that investment in this market will be risky, the loss of white resources. Secondly, it does not seek economic development paths to escape poverty. In short, knowledgeable we can live in all terrain.
Othuke

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

In my opinion, the poor are not necessarily stupid. But only those who are stupid either remain poor for long or die poor. And who do I call a poor man? A poor man is someone who is unhappy and who never makes everyone he meets happier. A rich man is someone who makes everyone he meets happier. To make others happier does not require only money. It requires: our time, a kind word, forgiveness, patience with others, appreciation, manners, etc.

Anyone who has a lot of money but does not give the above is miserably poor. Anyone who has no money at all but gives others the above is immeasurably rich. And anyone who measures wealth using money is the poorest of all.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I disagree, not all stupid people are poor, and so with the poverty, because there are many rich people who also unwise on having a choice, or they just lucky to be rich and still have poor mind on behaving in society.
Well I think it is not about that stupidity you are thinking about, it mean not all people are wise enough so that they invest their money but they spends their money on other useless things and sometimes they spend on some kind of business which is not good for them, so they get poor after losing money, so they should be wise and invest money to bitcoin only because if we are smart people we should prepare something for our future bad days.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

But if I think more cock is laziness causing poverty is not ignorance that causes poverty, even though someone is stupid but he wants to try to be better, they may become rich people
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Stupid people have a tendency to have solid sentiments and safeguard those eagerly. They tend to not have numerous points of view on issues, but rather just particular ones.Base on this, one can state that stupidity is close to poverty.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Stupidity does not mean poverty , rich people are not all smart , but this is not the main comparison someone stupid but his parents or just someone helps him and he becomes rich , and smart poor people do not seek help or it is not there , and because of this they have a hard time in life and in many areas it is harder for them to open up and show yourself ,because now is the time when all the good places to take the children of rich parents or good contacts in different circles of society.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Stupidity may have a relation to poverty but it is not so close to it. There are many other factors that causes poverty --- and srupidity is only one. If stupidity is to poverty, then is intelligence really is to poverty? I definitely think no! Not all poor people are stupid and not all rich people are wise. Sometimes, poor people seems to be smarter than the rich people and likewise, the rich people could be more stupid than the poor ones. Poverty doesn't affect intelligence as much as wealth does not makes someone smart. On the other hand, let us not also forget that being wiser than any other can really become your advantage and being stupid can really become your disadvantage, especially when it comes to finances.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: