Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6096 times)
entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I don't think it's all like that, because basically even though someone is stupid but has a high spirit and hard work, they surely will achieve success

bitcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Not all poor are necessarily fools, but dying a poor basically means being a fool and is a crime. You may have been born poor, but remaining poor for your entire life, I guess, that's stupidity. There are a lot of opportunities in this world. You just have to find out which one works best for you. For instance in this crypto space, we are given fair share of opportunity to make money, though not the same amount, but at least we have the opportunity to build wealth. There are means to make money here without throwing even a single cent out of your pocket, like through bounties. It's just a matter of hard work and wisdom. So the right phrase to rule out here, I guess, is "Stupidity leads to poverty, and it is a choice." So choose to be wise to seize every opportunity that comes your way, and work really, really hard for it.
controlofmoney

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

This is most likely obvious and presumably not. In some perspective not all poor are imbecilic. There are variables to consider additionally, they possibly didn't complete their school because of absence of accounts which we as a whole realize that the majority of the organizations is searching for a school graduates. I can state that idiocy is near neediness is the point at which you have something in you (like possibly cash or business) yet you are stupid to the point that you don't take a decent consideration of it and wound up losing all of it because of ineptitude.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Not all poor are fool, the stupid is the one's who is posting or saying something that they don't know what they're talking about but it's not only the basis. I have my own basis who are the fools is, like the others saying that bitcoin will be down or something because they don't know what they're talking about it may change the view of the newbie, that's the fool not the poor
Some people I know, they're reach but they're some kinda stupidity on their selves but they still working hard and have own way to gain money but they're kinda stupid.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

true because ignorance cannot think for the way of success in the development of his life, so most fools would certainly not be rich because it is difficult to develop
primer61

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Not necessary, there a lot rich and famous people that you could hardly call smart. Especially ones who were born in families with great income and take money for granted.

I`d say lazyness is closer to poverty. Rejecting or ignoring opportunities that could lead to success because one`s too lazy (or afraid for that matter) is the problem.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

As you define stupidity as foolishness, then both rich and poor experience it. We even experience our own stupidity in our failed decisions and we know how we should have known better or asked help regarding such decision.
Stupidity is not something natural in us, it is something we commit once in a while but something we can overcome and learn as we mature in life.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

I don't think it's all like that, because basically even though someone is stupid but has a high spirit and hard work, they surely will achieve success

That is true. We Filipinos are intelligent individuals but I observed that most of the children of poor people are not introduced quickly to achieve their success. When their sibling are in school, they are always told that they should finish their studies and after that, they should help their sibling with their work or their parents at their jobs or business in which don't usually become a successful business. Instead of their children themselves having a plan for themselves, the parents are the one making their plans for their children. And I think that is the one disadvantage of being in the culture of Family Oriented, they focus more on their family than their selves.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Poverty does have something to do with stupidity, but not all of it is true, because there are many stupid who get rich, and there are still luck factors that can make them rich.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Grin Grin you're right. if you are always scared and not brave enough to deal with difficulty, it is the easiest way lead you to poverty. you should learn about crypto world and do not see a problem negatively
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1521
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Yes but not yes. Poverty not because they are stupid. Maybe their is unlucky. many of my schoolmates are smart, even getting ranked 1st in class but now their lives are not rich, some even poor. I think to be successful and a lot of money is not a smart capital but a business that never gives up. Even though someone is stupid he will be smart because of his efforts and experience

ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Don`t forget that there are a lot of developing countries in the world where people`s opportunities are limited.
You can`t say that those people are in poverty because they`re stupid, we don`t choose which country to be born in after all.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

In my own point of view, stupidity is not close to poverty. It does not mean when your poor and lack of education you are stupid because they still have different talents and strengths in other things. They are just poor because they are unlucky in achieving their goals and lack of support.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Poverty does have something to do with stupidity, but not all of it is true, because there are many stupid who get rich, and there are still luck factors that can make them rich.
if in my opinion, a fool is usually difficult to get rich because of lack of knowledge in any case. if a fool who becomes rich may get inheritance from his parents or do evil business business such as gambling, sacrifice and other businesses without thinking. of course in this world there are no fools, it's just that people are lazy and have no determination to succeed.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

I think it's not like that. This depends on how everyone thinks about it. I think poor people are not smart. Poor people are not as lucky as rich people. Even rich people are stupid because they think they are rich. Maybe this is hard to understand but that's what I think. And don't distinguish everyone like that.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

I partly disagree - most poor people are just victims of circumstances being born in the wrong time and in the wrong country.
Another question is why people in many developed countries are still poor - and in this way we can say that they are really stupid because they didn't take the advantage of free educational system and didn't get a good job.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

I think it's not like that. This depends on how everyone thinks about it. I think poor people are not smart. Poor people are not as lucky as rich people. Even rich people are stupid because they think they are rich. Maybe this is hard to understand but that's what I think. And don't distinguish everyone like that.

Some poor people dont have an opportunity like what rich people get. I think Poor people not a stupid person but they dont get a proper education. But it is true that stupidity close to poverty and thats why education very important
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

I disagree, not all stupid people are poor, and so with the poverty, because there are many rich people who also unwise on having a choice, or they just lucky to be rich and still have poor mind on behaving in society.
Well I think it is not about that stupidity you are thinking about, it mean not all people are wise enough so that they invest their money but they spends their money on other useless things and sometimes they spend on some kind of business which is not good for them, so they get poor after losing money, so they should be wise and invest money to bitcoin only because if we are smart people we should prepare something for our future bad days.
I also do not agree fully on this. There are many people who do not spent extra and still they are poor. Poverty is not because of one stupidity ,rather is is more linked with fate.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Im somehow agree with the saying that stupidity may close to poverty because if you are going to school and you are very stupid you didn't go to school then you may know nothing. But in the case of the poor are the fools it's a big no because they did not want to be birth by a poor family but if they grow poor then the problem is with them.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Some poor people dont have an opportunity like what rich people get. I think Poor people not a stupid person but they dont get a proper education. But it is true that stupidity close to poverty and thats why education very important
Sometimes poverty is definitely because a person is very stupid and also lazy, I have watch life stories of people who were born in the abject poverty and due to their desire to live a better life made sure that they came out of poverty and are currently living wonderful lives.Education and opportunities matters though but determination precede them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: