Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6101 times)
AuthorAsta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Stupidity and poverty are close although they cannot be equalised. Poverty can come from many different factors.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

There are so many factors that leads to poverty. Large percentage of riches are mostly inherited from parent and is also a function of ones environment. It is a small percentage that comes as a result of hard work and being wise.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

I agree with this phrase. But why so much smart people are poor.
I've heard phrase " Why are you so poor if you are so smart?"

max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
... and poverty is the source of stupidity as there are no decent educational opportunities in countries with poor population.
Anyway, people who want to escape this endless circle will always find opportunities - and crypto is one of them.

Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

I think that our world don't work so straight, actually there are a lot of stupid but rich people, for example football players, I don't think that they have a very high IQ, but the get hundreds of millions.

renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

It is right, but ethics and moral values are so close to poverty as well.

You can be rich if you want, right now, just create a cult, or create a fake business and get money etc. you can be rich. However probably most people wouldn't, even if they could. (not about law etc. You can do scams in certain countries and get away with it.)

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

That is probably right, but it is not only the factor of poverty. Being rich is not about what grade people have achieve or where people are schooling, it is about willing or want. Every one can become rich as long as they have willing and do effort to achieve it. And stupidity only small part of causing poverty. 

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

It is right, but ethics and moral values are so close to poverty as well.

You can be rich if you want, right now, just create a cult, or create a fake business and get money etc. you can be rich. However probably most people wouldn't, even if they could. (not about law etc. You can do scams in certain countries and get away with it.)

I agree. Although it is a reality that poverty is one of the factor that leads to lack of knowledge as they are not given enough opportunity for learning and growth. It is incorrect to say that poor people are ignorant and dumb, they are just unequally given with opportunity. So education plays a very important role to alleviate this problem.

MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Yes, in my opinion, depending on where we see it, not all poor people are stupid, there are other factors that influence it, for example, the person himself is lazy to try so he might be able to succeed but he does not want to try it. So not all assumptions like that are true, we better think thoroughly and not just depend on the same thing.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

I disagree with you because not all poor people are stupid people. but indeed stupidity or low education become a factor of being poor. because he had trouble finding work and because he didn't work he became unemployed and poor. but even though his education is low if he is diligent, hardworking is not easy to give up, he certainly will not be poor. poor people are mostly people who are lazy to think, easily discouraged, and do not want to work hard.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

You must be a rude and arrogant person to believe that. Getting your way to become wealthy is not that easy and you have to make many sacrifices to make it happen. And if they make mistakes, it is not stupidity because it is what we all experience before reaching our own goal. Stupid people ends up in jail and sometimes poor people have happier life compare to the rich.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

I think it's not like that. This depends on how everyone thinks about it. I think poor people are not smart. Poor people are not as lucky as rich people. Even rich people are stupid because they think they are rich. Maybe this is hard to understand but that's what I think. And don't distinguish everyone like that.

A person can be very smatk and poor. Take, for instance, Tibet monks which are considered the wisest people. They do not have enough money, and they have the other values.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

I disagree, not all stupid people are poor, and so with the poverty, because there are many rich people who also unwise on having a choice, or they just lucky to be rich and still have poor mind on behaving in society.
Well I think it is not about that stupidity you are thinking about, it mean not all people are wise enough so that they invest their money but they spends their money on other useless things and sometimes they spend on some kind of business which is not good for them, so they get poor after losing money, so they should be wise and invest money to bitcoin only because if we are smart people we should prepare something for our future bad days.
I must that if a person is rich and in due course of time he become poor, then that is only because of his stupidity. Its his carelessness due to which he is unable to keep his money save.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

That isn't a good comparison in fact it's a bad comparison. Being stupid isn't connected strongly to poverty, same way the richest aren't the wisest. Although it can be argued that stupidity can "predispose" you to poverty

It has a point. This is not a good thing. Sometimes poor are just really poor that canmot support their own lives in which it has a problem in it. No connection to stupidity. And thre are also rich people who are not that smart enough. But then the economy has no connection to it.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

Against your point of view, you neglect the suppression of social class. For example, your father has a lot of money to represent you and is very rich. Stupidity is not directly proportional to wealth. Everyone has their own wisdom. This is not absolute. Is the millennial generation stupid?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

I partly disagree - most poor people are just victims of circumstances being born in the wrong time and in the wrong country.
Another question is why people in many developed countries are still poor - and in this way we can say that they are really stupid because they didn't take the advantage of free educational system and didn't get a good job.

Yes, man, it is like that. Additionally, you can find many thousands of the dullest and the most stupid persons you have ever met in the world of the rich people.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Yes I think that is true. Ignorance as well is the one thing that make people poor in life and poor in mind. They all think that education is a simple waste of time.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

The poor were born that way, and nothing could be done about it. Besides, poverty had its own utility: If people weren't hungry, they wouldn't work. Thus, poverty was a social good. The poor are like the shadow in a painting they provide the necessary contrast. Ignorance is a disease even the scriptures affirms it by saying "my people perish for lack of knowledge" . Unbelief is very close to ignorance and ignorance to poverty because people don't work industriously toward a profitable business which they believe is not a profitable business and it is a waste of time to do such.  Many people believe that crypto is a waste of time to this that do it but unknowingly that it is a way to become rich in life. Everyone but an idiot knows that the lower classes must be kept poor or they will never be industrious
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Against your point of view, you neglect the suppression of social class. For example, your father has a lot of money to represent you and is very rich. Stupidity is not directly proportional to wealth. Everyone has their own wisdom. This is not absolute. Is the millennial generation stupid?

You have a point, I also don't agree about the OP but we have our own understanding about it and I also understand what he wants to say. Anyway, it really depends on the strategies we will implement to avoid being stupid.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

I do not agree, because I often see smart people but he is poor. of course this has nothing to do with rich, poor with intelligence or ignorance. My belief in saying rich and poor is the destiny of the Almighty, but we as humans are obliged to strive. And it's true, intelligence can make it easier for us to find a way, but intelligence cannot guarantee that we will be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: