Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:40:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Bitcoin are very popular and many people are knowing about this. I think many of us now are using this kind of technology.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

As far as I know, people tend to use this to profit most of the time but I know some friends who use Bitcoin to buy something like for example, steam wallet, cellular load, paying bills, etc. I personally use Bitcoin for my convenience but it's limited. It's just that, there are only few merchants who accept Bitcoin as a payment because of it's volatility. Also, when you are transferring Bitcoin from one another, the network fees vary and it would affect the profit and the price of a product which led me to the conclusion that you are right in a way.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Yes, I actually use Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin for trading. I think it is more profitable than other coin.

Other coin can gave you a large profit in a single time but at bitcoin it cannot do too fast.  Too many altcoins was too fast to pump and dump so it is good or better to try altcoin if you have money and knowledge about that.  The advantage of bitcoin was, if you do long term investment then you cannot get losses because bitcoin has pure secured for profit in the future.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Yes, I think most people switch to altcoins and only a few contribute with bitcoin. The purpose of bitcoin is to trim in terms of payments that are sometimes so complicated by people, or we might call alternative payments. But most people partly use bitcoin for investment. Not bad for me.  Wink
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.
In the world of crypto wherever and whatever you invested in you will go at last with bitcoins because you cannot cash out your coins without undergo first to bitcoin. In this care you need to use bitcoin. Bitcoin has many features that people can always using it. You can pay online purchase with the use of bitcoin, you can pay your bills with bitcoin and most of all you can earn easily with bitcoins.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.
I think that percentage depend upon where you are living and your friends are from because I am using part of my trading profits to pay my bills through services that allow me to pay with crypto. But if you are from a country where you can either just hold or sell in peer to peer deal than you can't spend it like you do with fiat but that doesn't mean you are not spending your coins because the fiat which you get by selling your coins will be used to purchase items from store.

Do you think spending is really important for bitcoin at current stage where it is still struggling to get adoption? We first need more investors and more hype all over the world so that many stores at every part of the world will start to accept direct bitcoin payments and people can spend their coins directly.
Kertmu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Why, recently, was the news that the popular American brothel Bunny Ranch took the first calculation in Bitcoin, this means that there is a demand for payment in Bitcoins, one can say in everyday life.  Roll Eyes
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

I dont actually use bitcoin because i didnt know actually what is bitcoin so i am curios what is bitcoin
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

I only use bitcoin when I want to buy or sell altcoin! There are many reasons, but perhaps the most important reason is that in my country, buying and selling altcoin in cash is very difficult
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I am used bitcoin and am proudly to say that because bitcoin is good not only to me but also to us, bitcoin is a great medium to be used as a currency. And because of bitcoin someday my life successful and become brighter and wealth.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

My country doesn't legalize bitcoin so there are no support for payment using bitcoin here, i just keep my BTC on e-wallet hold it till the value rising and sell it. I have to exchage it if i want to use it, little bit complicated
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Yes, I am actually using Bitcoins, and I am a proud Bitcoin user. The country where I belong does't banned Bitcoin or the whole crypto currency community, but rather it support the crypto world. Bitcoin is a great medium to be used as a currency. I hope that other people will also know Bitcoin and be a part of the crypto currency community.
Me too, I am proud to be bitcoiner and my country are accepted bitcoin it's a great pleasure for me. And before I use my bitcoin I need  to convert first into cash cause here in my country selected outlet only accepted bitcoin as payments. That's why I need it convert. I wish all people will also know and join in bitcoin cause here in bitcoin community you earn and learn lot's of things.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.
That is true, not so many people use bitcoin at all, i don't know if there is statistic about this but most people are holders. I am doing three things with bitcoin, I use it to buy something with bitcoin if it is accepted in store, I hold some of it and I exchange one part to cash. Holding is not good for ecosystem.
Bimaab

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Not yet, But i want to have some and to hold them as long as I can, to be able to use them when they will able in my country to profit in my everyday needs in my life.
Am curios to know more about the bitcoins and learn more and more about Smiley.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Of course I actually used bitcoin. Bitcoin at first is not good for me since I have scammed so many times before but this failures made me strong enough to be wise in this crypto business. Since then I have been a member of this forum and when I started to earned with bitcoins I must say I already found what I want in this crypto business. I love bitcoin more and more everyday.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I still use bitcoin because I know bitcoin has a great future. and nice to use as currency and I have been using bitcoin many times and to this day,

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

Yes I do. I use it as a method of payment as well as an investment. Bitcoin was mainly created as currency which could be used as mode of payment but now people use it more as an investment which is totally fine too. Once bitcoin becomes stable, more people would start using it as a currency instead of investment.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

I never use bitcoin for anything else, I use bitcoin only to trade, because in my country bitcoin has not got legal permission, so I can not use bitcoin to buy food or other transactions at the store, and I only use bitcoin for long term investment long, for the future in my family. Grin
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

there are only a few traders who accept Bitcoin as payment because of its volatility. Also, when you transfer Bitcoin from each other, network costs vary and it will affect the profit and product prices that lead me to the conclusion that you are right in a way. In using bitcoin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

youre right about that.most of the people i know are just for trading daily or for holding thoroughly,but for me,i am just using bitcoin for now as payments for billings and some online shopping for my childrens,but if i were to choose i would love bitcoin will be like japan in our country that can use everywhere and anytime
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: