Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment that can give big profits in a short time, now the price of bitcoin is going down, and I will not let this good chance pass without result, for that I buy bitcoin and will hold it until bitcoin price reaches $ 15000. Surely I use bitcoin as a long term investment that will one day give me a big advantage.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.
You are right, people are here because they are interested in profit and enthusiasts and bitcoin fans they become just because it brings them a very big profit. But that does not mean it's wrong. Bitcoin is based on new technology and this technology now captures the whole world. The number of people using bitcoin is growing every day.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Me too,i'm either holding or trading it.To use bitcoin or altcoin for payment still not efficient,the price is too volatile and not all company accept payment with crypto.So i think it will be like that till crypto accepted by the whole world.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I haven't try using btc to be honest. I'm still on the process of waiting for the coins to increase its value in the market do I can use it. It's a bit hard and some people are losing their patience but it's really worth the wait when it comes to btc. Many people use btc to sustain their needs and I guess that's enough to say that btc is really beneficial.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

I never used Bitcoin because I don't have one yet. but to answer this question, I think something is missing to your question. are you asking if we were able to use Bitcoin in real life or over the Internet only? if we want to use Bitcoin in real life, we have to trade it to a real Money. and I have heard that some companies are accepting Bitcoin as mode of Payment.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Yes, I am using bitcoin to lead a better life. Even at this moment, My all incomes are coming from bitcoins. I am spending money which i got from bitcoin in every sphere of my life and I am a bitcoin holder too. So, everyone not only Buy and Hold. Most of the people sell too because they have a specific amount for holding. A real contributor is really a small group, everyone can't be a contributor to bitcoin. So, My answer to your question is: YES I do.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

Since last year that I've used Bitcoin, it opens the door for me to various opportunities. I used Bitcoin to buy mobile load, sending and receiving payments to my recipients for goods and services, and investing into decentralized projects. Bitcoin is indeed a game changer for me and for all of us.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

These conclusions have no basis whatsoever.

1) Are you pertaining to all the people worldwide or just crypto enthusiasts? For sure mostly, people will not use Bitcoin because not everyone know how to use or earn it. HODL probably  Cheesy
2) You can't say they're Crypto-enthusiast if they're "not" at all. LOL
3) There are no "crypto-companies", its actually companies and enterprises that adapt the cryptocurrencies or introduced new technology by means of the blockchain itself. The education - its just self-explanatory you don't need such course or degree to learn it.

Its their strategy, if that's how they manage their assets let them be. Not every technique works on every person.

In my knowledge no one is using Bitcoin to its maximum capability, cause we still can't.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I actually use bitcoin to purchase goods online and I also make it as a mean of exchange, finally bitcoin as really be a good mean of investment to me, my friends and my family

I think most use it as an investment asset. so practically, bitcoin is slightly away from the main purpose as an online transaction payment tool.
that most people use altcoin more. and for some people who use bitcoin, they do not actually use it as a means of payment because the main purpose of bitcoin is made.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Right now I have nothing to buy with bitcoin because we are much behind from this technology but in recent weeks check many updates even Government ban this but many devs and teams working and trying to spread bitcoin across the country currently we can exchange or spending in gambling and very few sites accepting this payment method through our country
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Yes,im stilling using bitcoin because I know bitcoin have a great future and I know many persons use a bitcoin  because of safety transaction and easy way to use so that many people like to way  to use bitcoin.
Bitcoin have great future for me and for everyone cause I know many people now are use there bitcoin for investing and paying bills or buying a stuff cause we know using bitcoin for this transaction are safe and easy to use.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I agree with your point of view. but you should not compare likes that. why do you have to use coins when you can trade them to get more profit? However, you do not think that we must use coins for direct transaction or some thing like that. crypto technology can be used for many economic fields and so, their price will rise in the market.

supreamangel

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

i actually do use bitcoin i have been owning some for a while know and i've noticed some websites i use are starting to accept bitcoin as a payment and it is amazing to see how far it has gone since it became a hit last year
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

I actually use bitcoin to purchase goods online and I also make it as a mean of exchange, finally bitcoin as really be a good mean of investment to me, my friends and my family

I think most use it as an investment asset. so practically, bitcoin is slightly away from the main purpose as an online transaction payment tool.
that most people use altcoin more. and for some people who use bitcoin, they do not actually use it as a means of payment because the main purpose of bitcoin is made.
Yes I definitely use bitcoin.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should take advantage of it.I earn bitcoins by joining signature campaigns.These campaigns pay us weekly if we complete the work in the given time period.Although bitcoin is not supported in my country by still it is used by many people.It is getting very popular.I already have some bitcoin saved for future price rise as the prices are rising and will touch great heights in the future.
Preclus

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

I don't really use bitcoin for my daily transactions. the main reason is I use bitcoin more as an investment instead of using it as a currency. There are so many reasons for this. It is mainly because my country is not really accepting any transactions relating to the crypto currency. So it really becomes difficult to transact in the same. And also here it has no gained much popularity as a medium of exchange. That is the reason I hardly use bitcoin. but investing and trading in bitcoin is what I have been doing from a very long time.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

I do sell my bitcoin to buy data, and some other basic things. And I do transfer to people for some kind of investment involving bitcoin, they give me fiat in return.

If government clearly supports in any country then you would see that people in those country are accepting the btc as a payment option and people can use in buying daily requirements, making bill payments etc. This will encourage people to go virtual.

miraj0007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I'm really using Bitcoin or I'll use it more in the future because I think I can get many benefits through Bitcoin. As you wish, you can purchase various things with Bitcoin.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Bitcoin become my investment tool so I'm usually convert some profit into fiat so I can purchase another investment tool like gold or dollar.
As we know , bitcoin is on downtrend at the moment so all I can do is partially switch into stable investment until I see bitcoin uptrend in the future.
Of course not all of my btc turn into gold !
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

This is the new trend most people use bitcoin investments, saving all activities doing, how ever one by one people do not public
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Actually, I hold them. I have never sold any of mine yet even I have not pay for anything by it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: