Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
fargoway (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

I agree with your point of view. but you should not compare likes that. why do you have to use coins when you can trade them to get more profit? However, you do not think that we must use coins for direct transaction or some thing like that. crypto technology can be used for many economic fields and so, their price will rise in the market.
I am fine with people investing in crypto for a long-term profit or trading with it daily. However, if people just use it to gain more money and exchange back to fiat - then it makes not so much sense and you should better try traditional stock exchange which is well regulated and less risky.
sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

I used it one time for buying games on steam but changed my mind into making an investment on it.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

I used to bet with Bitcoin few years ago on directbet, because it is fast, anonymous and didn't require any legal bs. I do bounties and receive payments in crypto other than that nothing much.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Before i like to buy products online using bitcoin. But now that i realize bitcoin price had increase time to time, i have thought it would be great if i would hold some for future when it increases again and sell it when i need to buy some of my needs.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

You are right, that most people use altcoin more. and for some people who use bitcoin, they do not really use it as a means of payment as the main purpose of bitcoin is created. but they use it as an investment asset. so practically, bitcoin is slightly away from the main destination as an online transaction payment tool.
I am including the people you mentioned because I am the one who choose to choose something profitable including to choose bitcoin but I also want to use altcoin because both are profitable for me because behind it all I am sure that in pursuit of something many people want to have a profit so if the altcoin value is above the bitcoin then I prefer altcoin as the first advantage because bitcoin is usually made for investment assets only so it is very clear that bitcoin is slightly away from the main purpose as an online transaction payment instrument.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

Bad luck for us as their is no support in our country for bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and even now it is restricted to use crypto currency through bank. So the only only left is to convert to fiat currency and enjoy it.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

I personally use bitcoin as much as possible. Mostly through online services like on my servers and such. Unfortunately the merchant adoption in my country is very low. Though hopefully that's going to change as the days go by.

I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.
You definitely can make money if you just buy and wait. Bitcoin was just $2500 on June last year. Even though bitcoin's price crashed pretty hard right now, that's still more than x2 profit. You can make money just by waiting, it just depends on what price you bought the coins.
I agree. The only thing you will do is just to wait. Eventhough sometimes its going to spend a longer time but expect to earn rather than investing another else and have a 50 percent chance of earning.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

Totally agreed. It's only using for trading mostly but still in early stage and it will change in the near future for sure!
fargoway (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

I agree. The only thing you will do is just to wait. Eventhough sometimes its going to spend a longer time but expect to earn rather than investing another else and have a 50 percent chance of earning.
Well, every industry needs investors who will buy and hold, but anyway there is also a need for people who will do all the work. Otherwise if we only have millions of investors and no developments done - bitcoin will lose its value. Moreover, we need to start adopting cryptocurrency and using it in everyday life. Only by following these steps we can expect a great growth of BTC and the whole cryptocurrency world.

Again. If you won't ever spend your money - why you need these digits (paper)Huh?
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

I believe in the future BTC. Cheesy
The more you use, the faster you can pay for everything on the internet. Hopefully people have a more advanced view of the digital age. Grin
paulparkker

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Hello, everyone.Bitcoin is a really good investment.But apart from it there are other coins which can also be used.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

I use bitcoin just to invest only and make certain payments. I do not do TRADE with bitcoin because for me it would be very harmful if the bitcoin that should be an alternative means of payment or investment tool for me but instead I TRADE in the market. I used TRADE with altcoins like XRP, MONERO, LTC, ETC.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

I do not think anyone uses Bitcoin right now. Everyone is in this business to invest.
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Yes people are using bitcoin for faster payments
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

I am really using Bitcoin as my primary crypto currency and I am a proud user of this digital currency. There are so many good things that Bitcoin give to me. I am glad that I have found and given an oppprtunity to enter the world of Bitcoin. Because I found, know and understand what this Bitcoin really is.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

..truly,,i am not using Bitcoin as mod of payment..because bitcoin is not yet accepted here in our country as mode of transaction,,but in order to use bitcoi,,i am converting it in our fiat money to gain some profit..and i store some of my bitcoin,,just incase there is a need in bitcoin payment,,i can use it..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I am really using Bitcoin as my primary crypto currency and I am a proud user of this digital currency. There are so many good things that Bitcoin give to me. I am glad that I have found and given an oppprtunity to enter the world of Bitcoin. Because I found, know and understand what this Bitcoin really is.

It's nice to be able to use Bitcoin as a payment tool. But the number of businesses that accept it is very small.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

I do use Bitcoin as mode of payment in my transactions. I buy new coins or altcoins. easier to use though, since i have it, i use it for buying other coins for me to gain as well through other coins.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Yeah I used bitcoin for paying my bills and buying some other stuff mostly those needed things but my main priority is to collect more because I know bitcoin is very valuable asset in the future and It will recognize as one of the global currency very soon.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

If I think at this time that most people use altcoin more. and for some people who use Bitcoin they do not really use it as a means of payment because Bitcoin's main purpose is made. There are only a few traders who accept Bitcoin as payment because of its volatility. Also, when we transfer Bitcoin from each other, the network costs vary and it will affect the profit and the price of the products it directs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: