Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:57:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

for me my bitcoin really use because my profit is great in my bitcoin. because i know that here i am rich in my bitcoin

kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Yes, only a few people use bitcoins. Most people just want to make profits through bitcoin. If bitcoin is widely used in various industries, its value will be further enhanced.
digroske

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

In what you are right. For its functionality in everyday life, I do not use bitcoin. But I rely on the help of crypto currency sometimes with my partners who have business on cryptology
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

yes I really use bitcoin the easy way we get a profit both in the long term and short term, because for us bitcoin is also a good investment we make a lot of money,
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.
I am including the general population you specified on the grounds that I am the person who pick something productive including to pick bitcoin yet I additionally need to utilize altcoin in light of the fact that both are gainful for me on the grounds that behind everything I am certain that in quest for something numerous individuals need to have a benefit so if the altcoin esteem is over the bitcoin then I lean toward altcoin as the principal advantage on the grounds that bitcoin is typically made for venture resources just so it is evident that bitcoin is marginally far from the principle reason as an online exchange installment instrument.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

1) How can you be sure of it that we are not using bitcoin? if there's no demand for bitcoin it won't reached $6,100 now.
2) No. I've been here when the price was lower and I don't really think before that price will be reach on where it is now.
3) I'll agree on that, you can't just spread crypto education to everyone easily. The world isn't a small town where you can shout and let the people get close to you.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

for us bitcoin is also a good way we get the many benefits we get every day, so for us bitcoin is also a positive way that we use in the long run, so we will also generate many good profits in the future.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I prefer using bitcoin through engaging some investment, mostly trading with other type of coins, It is very convenient to use and simple means of earning income, We cannot tell when it pumps up but it is effective when you know how to become patient. Bitcoin is already tested around the world and become a good source of income by other countries, Its an amazing technology.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

it is not necessary to use/spend your bitcoin on some other stuffs, because for me bitcoin is a stored value that has to change price every moment. it is not worth to use it, it is worth to store/hold until the price goes up. for me investing in bitcoin is more profitable than any other investment projects in a real world. so i do not actually use bitcoin, but i use bitcoin to stored.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Bitcoin has opened three ways of income for myself. The first income comes from short-term trading of bitcoin as i knew that there are big movements going in bitcoin price chart on every single day. The second income comes from Investing in Bitcoin on a long-term basis and I am going to reinvest this income again and again till I get 10 to 20 times my principal amount. The third income comes from Arbitrage trading and reselling the bitcoins for cash to the local clients.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

yes, I also use our investment in bitcoin, because we will also get many benefits by buying cheap price and we can HOLD by waiting for higher price, so we will get more profit.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Yes,im stilling using bitcoin because I know bitcoin have a great future and I know many persons use a bitcoin  because of safety transaction and easy way to use so that many people like to way  to use bitcoin.
Actually, there are many coins or tokens can be used but we usually use bitcoin in our daily transactions and needs. In addition, we commonly use bitcoin in investment simply because it is good investment where you can assure you can make good income and a lot of money. Lastly, I agree that bitcoin is safe in many transaction and it is easy to use.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

As for me, I will utilized the most of what bitcoin and other alternative coin can offer to maximized the advantage it can actually provide to us. If we really want a revolutionary adoption of this technology, we must be involved in the expansion of its usage and coverage. After all, that is our main goal why we are trusting the technology that brought bitcoin to the market.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Yeah I'm use bitcoin. And i also love bitcoin. That is very important for me. Bitcoin is most trusted,benefitable and safe crypto currency. My country bitcoin are not allowed,but still i use bitcoin. Because its a worldwide technology.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I just utilize bitcoin when I need to purchase or offer altcoin! There are numerous reasons, however, maybe the most essential reason is that in my nation, purchasing and offering altcoin in real money is exceptionally troublesome.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

There is no trust in any work Betquin will end soon and all the circulation of the news now is all false and useless to wait and who sold is a winner and who waits is a loser
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

I do not use bitcoin in purchases online. I do just invest on it and hold it for long term because its potential is very high though it is volatile.

flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I do web development as a freelancer in my spare time. I have quite a network of clients that are involved in the crypto space and I managed to convince them to pay for my services using cryptocurrencies. At first I only accepted BTC, but now I also accept ETH.

So I put on a Ledger the coins that I bought as an investment and I started using the coins that I earn to pay for stuff that I need. I can buy PC Components from a local shop using bitcoin and also I pay for hosting.

So yeah, I really use Bitcoin in everyday use. Not because I need it, but because it's cool and I also get a steady stream of new coins as income. It's easier to spend them because of this.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

I just use bitcoin as investment not to buy something.  Because in my country bitcoin has not yet legal so we are forbidden to use bitcoin as a means of payment. But for investment it is very safe and the best.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I do have a fraction of bitcoin in my wallet and i use it to buy online products sometime but most of all, i am holding it for future use. It's really hard to hold it because there are times that my bitcoin is the only solution for my needs so bitcoin became a financial hero for me too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: