Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:59 PM
Merited by Belec (5)

Since the price got above 400$ a while ago, people saw that it is better to invest than use Bitcoin as a currency and now there are more and more people who want money and they think it is easy. It is sad that Bitcoin is going from currency to asset but we can't help it. The price will always be volatile and there will always be investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Yes you are right most of people only use bitcoin and altcoins for hodling because they want to be rich one day. I made a few shopping with bitcoins, bought online services and hire a car. But there should be more shopping preferences.

Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

Before when the price is higher i always used bitcoin especially when i buy clothes in online and other things but now that the price very low i used to saved it because when the price will rise i can get more profit.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

bitcoin still has a big problem, so bitcoin functionality becomes limited and not maximal. if you say that bitcoin enthusiast only when the market is bullish, then that's a wrong statement. until today bitcoin can survive is because there are still many people who are enthusiastic to bitcoin.

banning bitcoin in some countries limits the function of bitcoin, so bitcoin can only hold and trade.
but, we must admit that crypto growth today is slightly better, in some countries, the world of crypto is used as a payment.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.
Let's just say I am using crypto currency at 40%. I have a job, a monthly salary that can pay bills, buy food and necessities of my family, pay the rent and buy everything what we want. If you're gonna add the income from crypto, most of it goes to my savings. I plan to buy a house but for now, it for the security of my family and if there is an emergency. If I gonna spend and will come from my crypto income, I limit it.
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

Well, no i don't and for the simply fact that atm i don't own any bitcoin, i'm all into other coins. Yet i've used before to buy stuff and make payments.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

It's definitely Yes!  Almost people are using altcoins not bitcoin however when they are having bitcoin they automatically exchange into a real cash like what I've did. When I was got tokens from bounty campaign I actually traded it into bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the highest price in the market that's why it has a big chance to convert bitcoin into cash with higher amount of cash.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Bitcoin is a on of the best crypto currency in the world. I am definitely using Bitcoin for my business transactions as it is most beneficial for me as my clients are from foreign countries. I have observed significant improvement in the cash flow without doing any major changes in the financial structure. I think many people change their financial life by bitcoin.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I agree with you most of traders use bitcon and other tokens for trading to earn profit, but most buying and selling products uses bitcoin for online transaction
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Actually, I just hold bitcoin and altcoins for a long time. In my country, we can't use cryptocurrency means of payment. It's sad, but I think in nearly future, maybe 2-3 years later we will use cryptocurrencies in many ways.
Yes mostly people cant use bitcoin litterslly because it has a limitation. Sometimes I can use my bitcoin directly as a rule of payment once that person was also using it. But if its not, I need to convert it first. Yes we cant use bitcoin and altcoin but it can help us to have fiat currency.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

I truly don't get what you implied by on the off chance that we truly utilize bitcoin. I have been in digital money space for a long time now and am certain that it's what I have been utilizing to support myself. We as a whole exchange trades and by the day's end, month, or relying upon whatever calendar we provided for ourselves offer at our own particular advantageous time. So I trust that is utilizing bitcoin. Other than there are very little places we can authoritatively utilize bitcoin to purchase genuine merchandise only few of them exist until further notice. In any case, we do offer them for fiat and I trust it tallies.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

yes do i have been using bitcoin for my day to day activities, even before i think of to have account in bitcointalk forum, i have been using bitcoin, most of  my investment is majorly on bitcoin.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Honestly I dont often use bitcoin in comparison to using etherum maybe because some platforms are only accessible with etherum. and as we know the lucrative investment is altcoin because the coins obtained count so much to get a high profit

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Your post is quite intriguing but yes, i used bitcoin withdrawing, converting to fiat currency and making it cash for  expenses as well as paying monthly internet bills with ease and hassle free. That's the purpose of having bitcoin not just for an investment but for making human lives ease as possible in the busy world we lived in.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

i often use bitcoin just to cash out to fiat
but sometimes i use bitcoin to extend my VPN subcription if expired

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

I am using it specially when i am in need and i have no available cash. But most lf the time i want to keep it for my future needs and for my kids.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

I am using it specially when i am in need and i have no available cash. But most lf the time i want to keep it for my future needs and for my kids.
That is right, keep doing it. If you have another source of income beside from bitcoin then you can use it to finance the things that you need to pay like electricity cost and other things because bitcoin is the best for long term and you should keep it because in the future, it might be worth a lot of money and that is when you will just cash it out to enjoy the life and to give you kids the best taste of life.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

The moment you come unto this trend may possibly imply that you are a bitcoin user simply because it is all about bitcoin discussiom and why bother tp get into something you didn't know? (Curiosity will do). Anyways, we are all aware about the pros about bitcoin and this could possibly encourage us to use it.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

Basically all bitcoin users expect the same thing whether as an asset to trade, investment assets or as a means of payment but what we expect has been broken by the legal situation in our country which eventually changed the bitcoin functionality of its original purpose.
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

What you are stating is valid. The vast majority are simply holding it for better cost and dump them. Numerous crypto sweethearts don't utilize the advanced money minus all potential limitations of its capacities. What we do now is to purchase, hold for some of the time, and offer it when the value rises very considerable. I think it's about time that we utilize the cash minus all potential limitations by utilizing it in our day by day exchange on the web and I accept by so doing the estimation of the money would be kept up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: