Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open  (Read 53366 times)
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:34:06 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 12:56:36 AM by ajeef

I think shares should be calculated before the start of the project, Can't give coin set prices early

I believe the mining project has already started/in progress.

if nethash go to 5000H ,the price falling 1BTC=20000NRS ,Anyone willing to mining?

The price should be determined by the market to adjust

pinwc4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:39:49 AM

OK, I finally have a build of the Windows pool miner for people who have connection problems to try.  You can download it from here:

https://nrs.blockquarry.com/miners/windows_coyote_miner.0.3.3.zip

The included batch file shows the new syntax that lets you specify port numbers.  The default was 4444 but I have added 4020 and 10013 as well.  I have tested this on a Windows 7 and 2008 R2 system I have access to.  Not a Windows user myself so it has had very limited testing.

Can someone who is getting blocked give this a try?  Hopefully whatever is blocking the mining traffic for some of you is doing this based on port numbers.  If not then it may require a whole different protocol than what the coyote miner uses before you can connect.  
ajeef

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:50:15 AM

OK, I finally have a build of the Windows pool miner for people who have connection problems to try.  You can download it from here:

The included batch file shows the new syntax that lets you specify port numbers.  The default was 4444 but I have added 4020 and 10013 as well.  I have tested this on a Windows 7 and 2008 R2 system I have access to.  Not a Windows user myself so it has had very limited testing.

Can someone who is getting blocked give this a try?  Hopefully whatever is blocking the mining traffic for some of you is doing this based on port numbers.  If not then it may require a whole different protocol than what the coyote miner uses before you can connect.  

it's fine ,can connect
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

I think shares should be calculated before the start of the project, Can't give coin set prices early

if nethash go to 5000H ,the price falling 1BTC=2000NRS ,Anyone willing to mining?

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price? I think more people will be because it should be profitable at that point.

I see what you're saying but the NRS being invested right now are being spent on rigs for the mining op, so the fact that they are undervalued doesn't matter. If you are predicting that NRS will jump way up in value (I am) just invest BTC for now (like I did).
ajeef

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:56:14 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 01:18:31 AM by ajeef

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price? I think more people will be because it should be profitable at that point.

I see what you're saying but the NRS being invested right now are being spent on rigs for the mining op, so the fact that they are undervalued doesn't matter. If you are predicting that NRS will jump way up in value (I am) just invest BTC for now (like I did).
[/quote]

IF A want investment,he has 10000NRS  ,the prices 10000NRS=1.1BTC ,he will sold nrs and use BTC to investment

no body want to buy,because if prices jump ,all investors will sold coin

A vicious cycle

[/quote]

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price?

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong
John122

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:54:26 AM

The miner doesn't work anymore since last night. It worked fine before. Tried the 3 port numbers with the new version on the two computers I was mining with before, same result.
But if I try on another computer I never mined with (for testing purposes), it works...
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:05:09 AM

IF A want investment,he has 10000NRS  ,the prices 10000NRS=1.1BTC ,he will sold nrs and use BTC to investment

A vicious cycle

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong

I haven't thought of a better way than barwizi's to count shares/investment. Crypto's are very volatile so a base ratio has to be picked, but don't worry if the price dipped/shot up a lot I am sure it will be adjusted. The mining op is starting now so the investments will be counted for what they will buy Noir Group now. Hope this helps.
pocketbits

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:25:39 AM

This is a bump to remind everyone that we are moving conversations to noirbitstalk.org
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:36:14 AM

This is a bump to remind everyone that we are moving conversations to noirbitstalk.org

Im on my way Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Dracco

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:47:31 AM

new miner still doesn't work
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:36:10 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:55:30 AM by pvkpgp

the have an error for  "windows server 2008  R2 enterprise  system "  :
Note: the application cannot start (0xc0150002)

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

if nethash go to 5000H ,the price falling 1BTC=20000NRS ,Anyone willing to mining?

1) not strictly an altcoin
2) We do not tolerate gaming the exchange rates, this is an investment group not a pump and dump. The Full SHare price is based on the average price which has been steady for over 3 weeks now.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:47:05 AM

A vicious cycle

[/quote]

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong
[/quote]

you are wrong. if you look at the funds being used to make purchases, they are coming from one of my own bitcoin accounts, we are not recycling NRS.

please stop assuming. Ask questions.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:54:06 AM

A vicious cycle

[/quote]

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong
[/quote]

you are wrong. if you look at the funds being used to make purchases, they are coming from one of my own bitcoin accounts, we are not recycling NRS.

please stop assuming. Ask questions.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:57:16 AM

A vicious cycle

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong

I haven't thought of a better way than barwizi's to count shares/investment. Crypto's are very volatile so a base ratio has to be picked, but don't worry if the price dipped/shot up a lot I am sure it will be adjusted. The mining op is starting now so the investments will be counted for what they will buy Noir Group now. Hope this helps.

funny thing is i am not even recycling shares, i am taking the risk myself by using my own btc to buy the miners.
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:58:59 AM

The difficulty jumped a lot these past 2 days. Is that GPU pool active, or it's just more people soloing with GPU farms?

EDIT:
Nevermind I see that the sole pool has most of the network hashrate.

degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:14:45 AM

Hi!!
I need some help here
I cant use coyote miner i'm getting this

Code:
[root@localhost Documentos]# ./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0 
./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
My environment is a CentOS 6.4 and Dual Xeon
I think is something about shared libraries
so i decided build my own
this is my best approach

Code:
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# cd bitshares/
[root@localhost bitshares]# git clone https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/fc.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 3908, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (1912/1912), done.
remote: Total 3908 (delta 1814), reused 3891 (delta 1803)
Receiving objects: 100% (3908/3908), 2.69 MiB | 496 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1814/1814), done.
[root@localhost bitshares]# cd ..
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DBoost_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/opt/include -DBoost_LIBRARY_DIR:PATH=/opt/lib
statusCompiling on UNIX
-- Boost version: 1.55.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   thread
--   date_time
--   system
--   filesystem
--   program_options
--   signals
--   serialization
--   chrono
--   unit_test_framework
--   context
--   coroutine
-- Configuring project fc located in: /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc
-- Configuring fc to build on Unix/Apple
-- Using custom FindBoost.cmake
--   thread
--   date_time
--   system
--   filesystem
--   program_options
--   signals
--   serialization
--   chrono
--   unit_test_framework
--   context
--   coroutine
--   locale
** for a debug build: cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ..
-- Finished fc module configuration...
-- Using  as BerkeleyDB root
-- Looking for: db_cxx-6.0
-- debug/usr/lib64/libdb_cxx.sooptimized/usr/lib64/libdb_cxx.so
-- Found BerkeleyDB: /usr/include 
-- Configuring Bitshares on UNIX/APPLE
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib64/libz.so (found version "1.2.3")
-- Finished Bitshares configuration...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# make
Scanning dependencies of target easylzma_static
[  1%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaDec.c.o
[  1%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zBuf2.c.o
[  2%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bra86.c.o
[  2%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaEnc.c.o
[  3%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zBuf.c.o
[  3%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bcj2.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/BraIA64.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zStream.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bra.c.o
/home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/pavlov/Bra.c: In function ‘SPARC_Convert’:
/home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/pavlov/Bra.c:108: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’
[  5%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zFile.c.o
[  5%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zCrc.c.o
[  6%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaLib.c.o
[  6%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzFind.c.o
[  7%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Alloc.c.o
[  7%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/compress.c.o
[  8%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzma_c.c.o
[  8%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzma_header.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzip_header.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/common_internal.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/decompress.c.o
Linking C static library libeasylzma_static.a
[  9%] Built target easylzma_static
Scanning dependencies of target fc
[ 10%] Building CXX object bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/src/uint128.cpp.o
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=c++11"
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-fmax-errors=3" is valid for Fortran but not for C++
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-fmax-errors=3" is valid for Fortran but not for C++
cc1plus: warning: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-unused-local-typedefs"
make[2]: *** [bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/src/uint128.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated i really like this coin

So... i updated my gcc to 4.8.2 and make runs well
but now i have this :S

Code:
attempting to connect to NRS.BlockQuarry.com
734637ms th_a       pool_miner.cpp:106            main                 ] 107.161.23.73:4444
734719ms th_a       pool_miner.cpp:112            main                 ] unspecified
Unable to generate EC key
    {}
    th_a  elliptic.cpp:339 generate
Unable to connect

Ant clue to solve this?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

dynamicalrange

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:16:53 AM

With the new window miner, I can connect now.
Great.
fenghush

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:42:56 AM

You need to install g++-4.7 for the std=c++11 flag, ubuntu ships with 4.6 or you can edit the Makefile to use c++10 and give it a shot.
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test 
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.7 g++-4.7
Hi!!
I need some help here
I cant use coyote miner i'm getting this

Code:
[root@localhost Documentos]# ./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0 
./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
My environment is a CentOS 6.4 and Dual Xeon
I think is something about shared libraries
so i decided build my own
this is my best approach

Code:
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# cd bitshares/
[root@localhost bitshares]# git clone https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/fc.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 3908, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (1912/1912), done.
remote: Total 3908 (delta 1814), reused 3891 (delta 1803)
Receiving objects: 100% (3908/3908), 2.69 MiB | 496 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1814/1814), done.
[root@localhost bitshares]# cd ..
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DBoost_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/opt/include -DBoost_LIBRARY_DIR:PATH=/opt/lib
statusCompiling on UNIX
--   thread
--   date_time
--   system
--   filesystem
--   program_options
--   signals
--   serialization
--   chrono
--   unit_test_framework
--   context
--   coroutine
-- Configuring project fc located in: /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc
-- Configuring fc to build on Unix/Apple
-- Using custom FindBoost.cmake
--   thread
--   date_time
--   system
--   filesystem
--   program_options
--   signals
--   serialization
--   chrono
--   unit_test_framework
--   context
--   coroutine
--   locale
** for a debug build: cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ..
-- Finished fc module configuration...
-- Using  as BerkeleyDB root
-- Looking for: db_cxx-6.0
-- debug/usr/lib64/libdb_cxx.sooptimized/usr/lib64/libdb_cxx.so
-- Found BerkeleyDB: /usr/include 
-- Configuring Bitshares on UNIX/APPLE
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib64/libz.so (found version "1.2.3")
-- Finished Bitshares configuration...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner
[root@localhost coyote_miner]# make
Scanning dependencies of target easylzma_static
[  1%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaDec.c.o
[  1%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zBuf2.c.o
[  2%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bra86.c.o
[  2%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaEnc.c.o
[  3%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zBuf.c.o
[  3%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bcj2.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/BraIA64.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zStream.c.o
[  4%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Bra.c.o
/home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/pavlov/Bra.c: In function ‘SPARC_Convert’:
/home/Desarrollo01/Documentos/Noir/coyote_miner/bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/pavlov/Bra.c:108: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’
[  5%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zFile.c.o
[  5%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/7zCrc.c.o
[  6%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzmaLib.c.o
[  6%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/LzFind.c.o
[  7%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/pavlov/Alloc.c.o
[  7%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/compress.c.o
[  8%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzma_c.c.o
[  8%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzma_header.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/lzip_header.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/common_internal.c.o
[  9%] Building C object bitshares/fc/vendor/easylzma/src/CMakeFiles/easylzma_static.dir/decompress.c.o
Linking C static library libeasylzma_static.a
[  9%] Built target easylzma_static
Scanning dependencies of target fc
[ 10%] Building CXX object bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/src/uint128.cpp.o
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=c++11"
make[2]: *** [bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/src/uint128.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [bitshares/fc/CMakeFiles/fc.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated i really like this coin

So... i updated my gcc to 4.8.2 and make runs well
but now i have this :S

Code:
attempting to connect to NRS.BlockQuarry.com
734637ms th_a       pool_miner.cpp:106            main                 ] 107.161.23.73:4444
734719ms th_a       pool_miner.cpp:112            main                 ] unspecified
Unable to generate EC key
    {}
    th_a  elliptic.cpp:339 generate
Unable to connect

Ant clue to solve this?

Racer8

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:56:14 PM

Have asked this on noirbitstalk but not sure how much is happening there?

Is any one using the miner on the first post of this thread (custom getwork stand alone miner for windows users :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcep9fqjehq5vj9/pts-getwork.zip) for solo mining with the windows client?  If so are you getting any NRS?  I've been mining for days but receiving nothing.  Getmininginfo shows no hasrate.

My noirshares.conf is:
rpcuser=miner
rpcpassword=x
server=1
gen=0
rpcport=3888
port=3888
genproclimit=1

my ptsconf is:
host=127.0.0.1
port=3888
rpcuser=miner
rpcpass=x
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0
platform=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: