Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:01:03 AM

good or bad karma coin?
which one you preffer  Tongue

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
phaed

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:02:49 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:19:23 AM by phaed

Support from fans in China

More to come!

Now they need photoshop  Grin

absolutely there are two different panda coins , whitch one do you support??  i was extremely confused by these two coins!!!

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin to mine in the crypto scene right now, created and managed by wolong.  Whatever your opinion of him is, he is a proven rainmaker with a stake on the success of his coin.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA because they have issues with the PANDA IPO, and are basically wasting everyone's time and money.  You choose.

The real PANDA is Scrypt Adaptive-N based.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0
sakr

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:07:26 AM

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin in the crypto scene, created by wolong a known rainmaker.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA, and make no money.  You choose.

PANDA is a copycat of PAND, now they blame PND of copying! what a joke!
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:08:39 AM

Support from fans in China

More to come!

Now they need photoshop  Grin

absolutely there are two different panda coins , whitch one do you support??  i was extremely confused by these two coins!!!

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin in the crypto scene, created by wolong a known rainmaker.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA, and make no money.  You choose.

The real PANDA is Scrypt Adaptive-N based.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0

You forgot to mention the HUGH 3% premine PANDA has VS PND 0% premine.

Stick to PND and stay away from PANDA! if you want a better investment/profit

phaed

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:10:25 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:25:01 AM by phaed

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin in the crypto scene, created by wolong a known rainmaker.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA, and make no money.  You choose.

PANDA did not copy PAND's logo or is trying to impersonate it.  It is honest about the reuse of the name, wolong is named after a panda reserve in China, so he has a real good reason why he chose that name.  PND on the other hand does not, they only named it to confuse people, as evident by the theft of the logo.

Also PANDA is making 4x the profit doge was making a week ago for miners due to the demand wolong is creating in China.  PND on the other hand is making jack squat.  You care about profits current and future? Mine/buy PANDA, you care to lose your investment joining the tolling wagon on one of the 3 alternate fake panda coins that will not be going anywhere?  Mine/Buy PND.

Heck, even the guys on this thread are not even mining their own coin (read the last couple of pages), this coin was not created to make profit.  Its community is full of hateful spiteful brats intent in destroying another coin.  Run for your life.
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:11:48 AM

+1

dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

PANDA is the copy of VTC
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:29:07 AM

to fix this issue.

- go to installation folder where you extract pandacoin-qt to
- open pandacoin.conf
- add all the nodes in the thread above
- save, and close it

now go to explorer
- search %Appdata%
- open folder: roamining > PandaCoin
- copy pandacoin.conf from pandacoin-qt folder, to PandaCoin folder

restart pandacoin-qt

it should sync within minutes.

this takes a few minutes to fix.  ask if you have questions Smiley

this is for windows wallet, anyone has a fix for sync for the osx wallet?
Maurizio

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:32:12 AM

Mine the shit out as long you can.
I expect that the nethashrate will rise back up to
0.5GH/s and don`t know what will happen if we hit an
exchange (hope in a gew days not today or tomorrow)
with the nethashrate and the diff.
Just 3MH/s but mine as much as I can.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:33:02 AM

one thing I do notice from monitoring both panda threads is that no one from the PANDA thread is here at PND talking crap about your coin, but there is a TON of people from this thread trolling that one.  that says a lot ....  

They have nothing bad to say about our coin because everything we are doing here is in order and honest. Nobody in our dev team can fuck the miners over. On the other hand there is many reasons why people should avoid their coin. Notice how instead of actually responding to legitimate concerns they just say "go away u stupid, we maek profit from some how".

If you say it enough times it becomes true right? sigh...  I can offer one alternative, this coin was created to disrupt PANDA, it stole its logo which is an easy way to gauge how serious it is, its followers care less about the success of the coin than to fuck over PANDA, and it probably wont get into an exchange to save its life.  It is basically wasting everybodys time.

I'm not a wolong shill, nor do I follow him.  The only reason I have an opinion is due to the way you guys are acting.  Whatever you may think of wolong, from what I've read, he gets things done.  Currently PANDA is the most profitable coin to mine, which is why iim mining it.  You guys are trying to messing up a good thing for hateful spiteful reasons.

This is a sad coin.

Implying a scamcoin only created to get rich fast by exploiting the cryptocommunity was a good thing.

But, hey there are alot of criminals, that "get things done". Does that mean we have to follow their path? Hey lets all follow assholes and criminals THEY GET THINGS DONE! Lets all start business with cocaine! It's the most profitable goods to trade and hey, these cocaine guys GET THINGS DONE!

This guy makes a lot of sense. Wow so reason.
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:35:03 AM

true story
Maurizio

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:38:52 AM

Fast growing thread without a lot spam from Pools. Thumbs up +1.
We need more pools to be ready when the explosion of the nethashrate will happen, also to protect the netzwort from a 51%+ situation.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:41:31 AM

PANDA did not copy PAND's logo or is trying to impersonate it.  It is honest about the reuse of the name, wolong is named after a panda reserve in China, so he has a real good reason why he chose that name.  PND on the other hand does not, they only named it to confuse people, as evident by the theft of the logo.

Also PANDA is making 4x the profit doge was making a week ago for miners due to the demand wolong is creating in China.  PND on the other hand is making jack squat.  You care about profits current and future? Mine/buy PANDA, you care to lose your investment joining the tolling wagon on one of the 3 alternate fake panda coins that will not be going anywhere?  Mine/Buy PND.

Heck, even the guys on this thread are not even mining their own coin (read the last couple of pages), this coin was not created to make profit.  Its community is full of hateful spiteful brats intent in destroying another coin.  Run for your life.

x4 profit? lol diff is 150 and value is 85, no way man
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:51:26 AM

one thing I do notice from monitoring both panda threads is that no one from the PANDA thread is here at PND talking crap about your coin, but there is a TON of people from this thread trolling that one.  that says a lot ....  

They have nothing bad to say about our coin because everything we are doing here is in order and honest. Nobody in our dev team can fuck the miners over. On the other hand there is many reasons why people should avoid their coin. Notice how instead of actually responding to legitimate concerns they just say "go away u stupid, we maek profit from some how".

If you say it enough times it becomes true right? sigh...  I can offer one alternative, this coin was created to disrupt PANDA, it stole its logo which is an easy way to gauge how serious it is, its followers care less about the success of the coin than to fuck over PANDA, and it probably wont get into an exchange to save its life.  It is basically wasting everybodys time.

I'm not a wolong shill, nor do I follow him.  The only reason I have an opinion is due to the way you guys are acting.  Whatever you may think of wolong, from what I've read, he gets things done.  Currently PANDA is the most profitable coin to mine, which is why iim mining it.  You guys are trying to messing up a good thing for hateful spiteful reasons.

This is a sad coin.

Why are you so mad? Why are you so proud that you made 1 BTC? Why aren't you holding your coins like Wolong told you to do?
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:08:13 AM

Panda wars. Lord above. At any rate I am still mining this coin, and looking forward to interesting developments.
alinutu78

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:10:00 AM

I'm mining too!
PassPhra

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:20:16 AM

Panda wars. Lord above. At any rate I am still mining this coin, and looking forward to interesting developments.

And also without mining it's interesting to follow the battle  Grin
Panda 1.0 is too quiet IMO but 2 and 3 are in for a good fight.
Maurizio

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:25:39 AM

And also without mining it's interesting to follow the battle  Grin
Panda 1.0 is too quiet IMO but 2 and 3 are in for a good fight.

David PND and Goliath PANDA, guess what will happen

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

lol, you are actually in the pnd thread talking crap about the coin while claiming noone from the other thread is here talking crap about the coin, altough you aren't even alone in your craptalking. its really hilarious Smiley
itmeonly

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

NEW pool For Vietnamese's :

http://panda.thomo.vn/

No Fees!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: