Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:31:48 AM

Anyone had any withdrawal issues with Swissex ?

I'm having deposit issues, I'll probably switch to withdrawal issues very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:00:52 AM

People start to dump..I dont get it

Every good market needs both dumb and smart people to survive. Let them dump, and the smart people load up while it skyrockets once it hits mintpal and coinmarketcap.

Difficulty isn't going down anytime soon.
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:03:13 AM

This happened in every coin. Let the stupid dumpers cry.
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:11:38 AM

Have been buying all day. cannot believe how many people are selling for cheap
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:16:35 AM

My husband is Chinese lol so am voting everywhere for this coin to be added. I love the logo and Chinese Characters too, makes the Coin really Chinesefied.I love to Support Chinese culture in a good way and this Crypto Coin is one of them..Jai You Jai You PANDA COIN.. Grin wan wan SUI  PANDA COIN;D Grin Yeah you guessed it I watch all those movies with those good looking Emperors in them lmao. Grin
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:30:48 AM

yeah to get on CoinMarketCap

Criteria for a coin to be added:
Must be a cryptocurrency -Done
Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available. -only a few days sooo...
Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far). i think we have this

Yes we have the realtime URL set.  The form I submitted didn't mention anything about the 30 day thing, but I guess Swisskeks and cryptorush count right?  We'll be on Mintpal soon as well, and possibly Cryptsy if that "leak" is accurate.

http://pnd.showed.us/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc Nearly 6 Billion coins mined so far!!
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:33:05 AM

My husband is Chinese lol so am voting everywhere for this coin to be added. I love the logo and Chinese Characters too, makes the Coin really Chinesefied.I love to Support Chinese culture in a good way and this Crypto Coin is one of them..Jai You Jai You PANDA COIN.. Grin wan wan SUI  PANDA COIN;D Grin Yeah you guessed it I watch all those movies with those good looking Emperors in them lmao. Grin

Definitely need the capture the asian segment for this coin (need more people fluent in mandarin/etc telling people about it on the china bitcoin forums).  I'm guessing a lot of the investors are probably still trying to heal after the whole wolong debacle, but once they see that this is the real panda coin with zero premine and no scam premise, then hopefully they see the light.
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:44:15 AM

Definitely need the capture the asian segment for this coin (need more people fluent in mandarin/etc telling people about it on the china bitcoin forums).  I'm guessing a lot of the investors are probably still trying to heal after the whole wolong debacle, but once they see that this is the real panda coin with zero premine and no scam premise, then hopefully they see the light.

Yo Flipside I Posted this in the Chinese Boards https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478100.0 Straight after that night the Hash rate went ballistic.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:53:02 AM

Yo Flipside I Posted this in the Chinese Boards https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478100.0 Straight after that night the Hash rate went ballistic.

Awesome man! We need more of this from native speakers on other forums so this coin can continue to grow.  I would if I could, but unfortunately I can't talk a lick of any chinese dialect lol
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

Awesome man! We need more of this from native speakers on other forums so this coin can continue to grow.  I would if I could, but unfortunately I can't talk a lick of any chinese dialect lol

I used google translate mate.! luckily it did an alright job of it.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

Haha, never thought of that.  Job well done, sir!
dreamlucky

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:17 AM

It would be cool if there was a legit site to deposit donations for bounties to promote this coin like other coins do. Mint coin immediately focused on pages in all languages and it appears to be paying dividends now. There was no premine on pnd so we really need to work together as a community. A community of all kinds of people that enjoy pnd. We have a great intro story but we need good press if we want this coin to continue to rise.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:35 AM

Somebody willing to sell for 1BTC @ 5satoschi?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:46:26 AM

good luck getting them @5! (I'd buy them too at that rate), especially when the dumpers have removed their thick sell walls.  I think they're priming for a huge pump soon based on difficulty and anticipated mintpal addition.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:52:13 AM

If I can get them at 5 I am a happy man, if not I am also a early adopter since launch and a happy man too  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:06:52 AM

good luck getting them @5! (I'd buy them too at that rate), especially when the dumpers have removed their thick sell walls.  I think they're priming for a huge pump soon based on difficulty and anticipated mintpal addition.

walls are coming down, moving higher now from what they were earlier in the day
intuit

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

walls are coming down, moving higher now from what they were earlier in the day

Looks like support for this coin is growing now. We're going to need some proper services soon.
dreamlucky

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:17:24 AM

It would be cool if there was a legit site to deposit donations for bounties to promote this coin like other coins do. Mint coin immediately focused on pages in all languages and it appears to be paying dividends now. There was no premine on pnd so we really need to work together as a community. A community of all kinds of people that enjoy pnd. We have a great intro story but we need good press if we want this coin to continue to rise.

Found it. http://www.reddit.com/r/therealpandacoin/comments/1ylxd1/pnd_bounties_and_charities/
yannis7777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:20:49 AM

Seems like it is going to be the next coin in Mintpal. What is the price now guys?

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:52:18 AM

Seems like it is going to be the next coin in Mintpal. What is the price now guys?

I expect the price to head to 10 satoshis + when it happens.  Should also expose us more to the asian market, as they seem to love that site.

If MRC, Penguin, and TOP are around 4 and 6 satoshis, then I see no reason why this stuff won't hit 15 sats or more quite quickly.

Just my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: